Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman sells her virginity for what looks like $5 million

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MORE than 10,000 men have reportedly pledged more than $5 million online to claim the virginity of a 22-year-old San Diego student.

Natalie Dylan is being chased by besotted men across the world keen to spend a massive sum for one night of passion.

The chastity sale was first reported in September by US radio shock jock Howard Stern, but since then interest in her has rocketed with record hits to her MySpace page.

''I am shocked by how far this has gone,'' the 22-year-old told The Daily Mail.

''It's shocking that men will pay so much for someone's virginity, which isn't even prized so highly anymore."

The student already has a degree in women's studies and planned the virginity auction to raise enough funds for a masters course in family and marriage therapy.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,24908128-401,00.html

I cant believe people would be willing to pay that much money for some birds virginity. Its not the first time something like this has been auctioned but I dont think I ever noticed an amount that high.

You could fund an harem of East European and South American 10's for a good few years with a budget like that. If you are going to pay for sex, why go half measure?

On a more serious note, I am surprised she is not being charged with solicitation. Prostitution is illegal in the USA isnt it?

AIRWARRIOR71

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
On a more serious note, I am surprised she is not being charged with solicitation. Prostitution is illegal in the USA isnt it?
I heard about the whole deal on the radio earlier today. I believe the way around the prostitution charge is she is going to be a one day employee of the Bunny Ranch in Las Vegas. For those of you not familiar...that is exactly what you think it is...a place to get laid for money. They even had a series on HBO or Showtime about the Bunny Ranch in the last few years, if I remember right. Anywho, that is the deal with the chick avoiding prostitution charges, although I believe she could get in trouble for soliciting to some degree based on her being in San Diego? Go figure...she is probably a feminist in the making and this would be justification for her to become a shemale man-hater...lol. We shall see!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, the bunny ranch is just outside of Carson City, about 8 hours north of Vegas. Brothels are not allowed in city limits. Check out my post (page 1) in the 'marrying a BPD' thread. Its neat.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AIRWARRIOR71 said:
I heard about the whole deal on the radio earlier today. I believe the way around the prostitution charge is she is going to be a one day employee of the Bunny Ranch in Las Vegas. For those of you not familiar...that is exactly what you think it is...a place to get laid for money. They even had a series on HBO or Showtime about the Bunny Ranch in the last few years, if I remember right. Anywho, that is the deal with the chick avoiding prostitution charges, although I believe she could get in trouble for soliciting to some degree based on her being in San Diego? Go figure...she is probably a feminist in the making and this would be justification for her to become a shemale man-hater...lol. We shall see!
Well, she has completed her degree in womans studies, which means that there is a good chance she is already a feminist.

Saying that, what guarantee can she give that she is a virgin? Its basically her word for a few million bucks.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
Well, she has completed her degree in womans studies, which means that there is a good chance she is already a feminist.

Saying that, what guarantee can she give that she is a virgin? Its basically her word for a few million bucks.
I imagine the one that's paying 3.7 million is going to want to see a hymen.

BTW, that would be a guarantee.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
I imagine the one that's paying 3.7 million is going to want to see a hymen.

BTW, that would be a guarantee.
Not really. She could have a million excuses as to why hers was broken. Women can tear them during exercise or when inserting a tampon in some cases. If its there then sure, virgin. (Unless she had surgery of course, which is unlikely)

If its not, its her word against yours...

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let's see how much cash really gets put up. My guess is it will be a lot less.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha.

College girl.
Myspace page

Yeah, she's a virgin.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for some guy to step forward and claim he hit it and she's not a virgin. The whole thing sounds fishy really, like a publicity stunt. If she really is a virgin at age 22, she's probably a man-hater, feminist and lesbian anyway. I guess it's possible she's a virgin and wants to seel it, but she's probably still a man-hater.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the only guy she slept with happened when she was drunk, so it didn't count.
:crackup:

I wonder if this will be the new 'trend' out at the bunnyranch. Dennis Hof is probably out scouting for virgins now. "Come to the bunnyranch, where you can bang a virgin for a million bucks!" Then, of course, he will get them hooked on heroin, so they blow it all, and end up working there full time.

I wonder what his cut in this will be, since she is going through him, to make it legal. Its probably also in his contract to be second.

What does this say about the American family? Where are the parents? Are they encouraging this? Would she even think about doing this if her sister didnt go hor herself first? Probably not. What is she going to tell her kids (God forbid she ever has any) about this.? If she ever has a daughter, guess where she's heading? She'll probably do it too, and mom will probably tell her its OK.

Trajhenkhet01

Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Haha.

College girl.
Myspace page

Yeah, she's a virgin.

Seriously, to all you dudes bidding, consider the source...its not like she was raised in the most conservative of environments.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the power of marketing. Even though there's an abundance of desirable vagina in the world, one can create a value and attach it to one vagina and capitalize on that. The value here is in that hers is allegedly previously untouched and pure, and will only go to the highest bidder. This pits one guy against the other as this becomes a bidding war to see who'll win and be privileged to deflower her, rather then just about getting some. We could equate this with owning a rare bottle of wine, even though there's an abundance of wine available in the world, or driving a $100,000 auto even though there are zillions of autos available world-wide to drive. Or even say it's like having an American Express card, because "membership has its privileges" - even though there are millions of members and you still have to pay so it's actually no extraordinary privilege at all. It's just another credit card.

It's all marketing. It's about making you FEEL "I'm the only one who can have this. That makes me special" - even though you're not.

It's the same principles behind why, for example, pictures of Jessica Alba will attract male attention, when these guys can go down to the nearest tittie bar and see several completely naked women or just go online and see even hundreds more.

Just as marketers feed us what pushes our buttons to make us WANT stuff we don't really NEED, it's not about her so much as it's about the guys bidding on her.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
Just as marketers feed us what pushes our buttons to make us WANT stuff we don't really NEED, it's not about her so much as it's about the guys bidding on her.
Bingo.