Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman making it easy.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am shocked! I link up with woman online, no big texting from me, ask for the date right off and she says yes. I keep texting to zero until today. No flake, no hard to get , no maybe plans. Hell she even confirmed with me today before I got a chance to. Date is tonight.

I am so used to women being difficult that I am almost not believing this one. I guess she didn’t read that stupid book “the rules” that said you need to play hard to get We shall see.

Last edited:

Apex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get attached to the outcome. Meet her and have fun. No expectations. If you start having any gut feelings like something isn't right (or is too good to be true), you already know it won't work out.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was about a 7.
but she spent half the date telling me all about her ex husband and ex boyfriend. Turn off.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was about a 7.
but she spent half the date telling me all about her ex husband and ex boyfriend. Turn off.
It’s your job to lead the conversation, next time change the subject, if she persists, I would just get up and walk out. Time is the most valuable thing you can give a person. Show these women that you aren’t there to listen to their problems and you do that through action.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya know. Some women actually are nice people. Shocker, I know...but maybe she’s actually a nice person.

A refreshing change of pace to be sure.

Have fun & enjoy. Don’t over think.
Well, you are proof according to your avatar.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was about a 7.
You can learn alot from these stories, because this is exactly how she will treat you down the line. You learn alot about her. I embrace this information, to a certain degree.
If that's all she's talking about then either they just broke up very recently or she's hung up on the alpha that dumped her = ****ty situation.
My ex's mother was left by her man and she was still obsessed by him years later, and i really mean obsessed. Getting dumped goes against the program and is something women have a hard time dealing with because they're not used to it.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can learn alot from these stories, because this is exactly how she will treat you down the line. You learn alot about her. I embrace this information, to a certain degree.
If that's all she's talking about then either they just broke up very recently or she's hung up on the alpha that dumped her = ****ty situation.
My ex's mother was left by her man and she was still obsessed by him years later, and i really mean obsessed. Getting dumped goes against the program and is something women have a hard time dealing with because they're not used to it.
Nope. Ex husband divorce was 11 years ago. Ex boyfriend 5 years ago.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
She was about a 7.
And you listened? Why didn’t you interject and take the conversation towards your aims and goals?

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he was still cleaning her pipes out 2 nights before she met you, but he rejects her deems her unworthy, and she cant handle it...

shes a professional victim
Dude. The ex boyfriend died of cancer, so I think not.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ex boyfriend died of cancer,
.....every girl i know who has been widowed in some way, does nothing but pine and waffle on about the deceased guy

i would never date a woman who mentioned a previous partner had died

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was about a 7.
I'm so tired of that. They even do that After sex. Ok, so you wanna rub it in that an older man is paying $3000 a month for your apartment, ok I get it, thanks for telling me.

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
I would of asked her if she ever had a guy *** on her face. I would of being pushing for that.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: My ex blah, blah, blah
Me: You know what? Let's not dwell on the past. That's over. I'm not interested in all that. We are here today. Let's enjoy ourselves.

She learns that she is not going to be able to use you as her personal verbal dumpster and that you have expectations of her behavior.

Her response determines whether or not the date continues.