"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

woman love my body

PYROTAK

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2005
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
so i get compliments about my body all the time, the womans always be like wow you got anice body or start shouting out loud hoots and stuff, so im just wondering if there are any nice ****y and funny comebacks :D

im sure there is some ****y and funny line as a comeback but usually i just shrug and say "thanks" or "glad ya like it"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

lao tzu

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
china
Maybe something along the lines of it costing them some dough to touch you. Get some free kino, then shag them hags rotten. If they are up to your high standards of course.
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
tell them they will have to try harder to get you because every woman tries that
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
np. grab your ass when they say that and say your gonna have to work harder then that
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
This is perfect for C&F because the women are already reversing the frame (you are the prize, they are the horny perverts.) lao tzu has a good idea with the "hey you can touch...for a price."

Another option would be something like: "Hey now, I'm not a piece of meat. I'm sick of women just wanting me because of my hot body. I have feelings too!"

You could use the escort frame: "Oh you like this huh? For a measly $200 an hour you can have me all to yourself!"

You can make them qualify themselves: "You like my body? What are you going to give me for it?" or "You think you can handle this? I'm not too sure..."

Make them seem like lame losers: "Hmmm, I bet you say that to all the guys!" or "Is that the best pick-up line you have? That is about the lamest I've heard in the last hour." That last little bit implies you are being picked up a lot ;)

C&F is easy once you understand the frame you are trying to convey.
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
If you're getting these sort of reactions, why do you need ****y and funny? You already have them interested, all you have to do is ask them out.
 

PYROTAK

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2005
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
haha, yeah but most of the time im not interested or they already have bf at another school or some kind of bullsit like that, lol.

so when girls that already have boyfriends say it im like ehh, ok!

its college what can i say!
yeah i gotta get in the right ****y and funny mindset.
 

PYROTAK

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2005
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Jariel
If you're getting these sort of reactions, why do you need ****y and funny? You already have them interested, all you have to do is ask them out.
huh, they are already friends its just banter :D

but in the future when i meet other people i'll know what types of things to say duh.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Call security, make a big fuss and have them thrown out, bloody women, who DO they think they are.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
There's this dorky country song called "If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?"

You could always use something along the lines of that comment.

For instance...if a woman says you have a great body you could flash a sly grin and say "You're viewing me only as a sex object aren't you? I'm so offended, really I am! If you're going to objectify my body I'm going to be forced to hold it against you!" Then give her a big old hug.
 
Top