Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Woman is not human"

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm baaaack... wow - all these new names I don't recognize since the last time I logged on back in May or June.

So far I don't have a lot of progress to report - but I do have a theory on a new inner game that I will field test and report at the first available opportunity.

but I warn you - this kind of reading isn't for everybody. only applies to the most extreme case of WBAFC hopeless pathetic middle-aged loser who couldn't get a girl if you put a gun to his head. something to jumpstart the dead. But...... if I find something that works for me, then there's hope for anyone....

click here:

[url]http://www.freewebs.com/ogrespage/
[/URL]

or go directly to:
http://www.freewebs.com/ogrespage/woman_is.htm

I welcome your comments...

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no offense but i think the link you posted is bullsh*t.

women are attracted to confidence. whether single, homo, or married. women desire a confident man who can shelter them when needed from lifes rocky waters.

in many women they use manipulation to try and get a man. this is only because they lack the courage to be honest about their emotions - something most men don't.

most women also have low self esteem. ironically many women are afraid of real intimacy - ie. a man seeing their inner core. this is not because they are evil inside, but rather because society has trained them to think of their basic self as unworthy and useless.

i mean, imagine what it would do to your psyche if society shunned you if you did not put make up all over your face every morning.

i think sometimes its hard for us men to understand the repressed nature of the female in today's society.

women know that society sees them primarily as a piece of meat, to be spiced and salted to attract the attention of men. i think almost all women lack any true sense of self respect, but rather feel as though in their natural form society will reject them. this sense of rejection in turn leads to a "survivalist" mode of thought , which in turn leads to women often times thinking only of their own needs and lacking any true sense of empathy.

i think what ive said has some validity if only from the point that women are fiercly loyal to their children. Women DO have the ability to be fiercly loyal and honorable, but have a ahrd time doing so with a man, because deep down they know that their man has chosen them not for their true self, but rather for the "female" persona they have taken on at societies demand.

are a lot of women screwed up? sure. And to conquor them i guess you needa screwed up perspective like the link you posted.

But there are some women who don't play excessive games and who are interested in a genuine honest relationship.

what games they do play are often unintentional and done out of fear of rejection and low self esteem. a good dose of honesty usually puts a stop to such things.

J

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome back Ogre. Interesting post. From only reading it once, it seems a bit "extreme" but still the content does seem to hold true in more than a few situations.

I can go along (kinda) with the theory on what drives women; what does hold true is the ultimate outcome no matter their reasoning. However, I question approaching with the mindset of be being rejected. Yes, there is the 50% possibility that the two of you don't connect (notice I avoid using the term 'rejection' but that's another thread), but wouldn't having that mindset hinder your confidence when approaching?

Consider this; why not approach with the objective of being the best DJ you can be, no matter the outcome. What I mean is that your plan is to approach women very charismatically by being engaging. If you don't connect, so what? Your objective is was to be outgoing and just approach! Did you succeed in approaching and being engaging? If you did you succeeded. If the two of you connect, that's just a bonus since that wasn't your original objective.

What I've leaned is never to expect anything from anyone else, you can't control that. What I do expect is ME having a charismatic DJ personality as often as I can. THAT is what I can control. As long as I do that, I am successful, no matter what is happening around me.

Just something to consider.

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for your feedback..... keep it coming.

extreme? nawwww.... ya think?

I don't suggest that this is a mantra that one should live by, nor do I assert that women are vile and so forth. it's just that, the way my psyche works, this is a way to mentally prepare myself in my interactions with women.

I've gone over all the DJ material I can find and have eliminated from my behavior most of the usual dumb mistakes that guys do. my outer game is at least good enough that I should be doing better than the avg chump. Still, just when I think I finally found a chick who digs me, when I start thinking that I'm gonna get the girl, that I feel hope, blammo! she flips. one way or another, it just goes south. So I theorize that I must eliminate the feeling of "hope".

By focusing on inevitable failure, in effect I keep a safe distance (emotionally) from the woman, I don't try too hard, I don't allow myself to feel attached. This way I can mentally prepare myself to put as my objective to be the best DJ I can be no matter what the outcome, as you put it, and just see where it goes.

anyway, I dropped craigslist and I started using myspace. it's a much better internet format. Just last week would've been my first "date" from myspace; this chick was all nuts to meet me and then she suddenly flipped, which inspired my essay. I have a date coming up next week, supposedly. so, if this new girl actually shows up, I'll get a chance to field test my theories.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about the whole serpant thing... and the de-humanization of women but i know one thing for a fact:

Every girl i've ever gotten with thought that i was too good for her.

It's not just women that want what they can't get. Its true for all humans in general, and it's probably the reason you're at this site.

If you decide to give up hope than what will you live for?
If you give up hope, you give up choice. With no choice, you have no free will and in turn no destiny or self-fullfillment.

In other words you're a robot, with no emotions or hopes for the future.

As one of my favorite lines from a certain movie says:
Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously
the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.

What you're actually looking for isn't to get rid of hope, because in doing so you would get rid of you greatest strength.

In orded to succed, you harness the power of hope,
and gain emotional maturity over yourself not to give up at the first sign of failure.
Life goes on, so must you. Hopefully, stronger from your experiences.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man that link was:

Great!

I loved it, every single word was true Esp this part:

"Woman is not human. Not in the sense.... we know. Although they resemble humans and mimic some of our behavior, woman is more like a snake with tits and an ass.

They live according to a different set of rules from what we would consider fair and ethical conduct. Woman acts and speaks according to whatever suits her emotional needs in the moment; and in doing so, anything is fair game. Lying, cheating, betrayal, nagging, and various forms of cruelty are all acceptable, provided that she feels her actions are justified, but regardless of how absurd her criteria for justification may be"

The problem for most guys here would be one of interpretation. It’s very important not to think of women in terms of good vs. evil. But to think of her as more like transitory, indeed some wise sages have even debated whether women are even conscious are not.

The analogy of the serpent in comparison to "woman" is not meant to be taken that a woman or "women" are evil, but that she is as sly and cunning as a snake.

What we label out of disgust as evil is usually something else. Nevertheless the analogy is appropriate. Like I’ve mentioned before there are various people like David Quinn, nietze and a few others who can provide great insight into these kinds of topics.

Sayno

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your bitterness is counterproductive. you need to be able to overcome your past and have a positive outlook on women if you are to make them infatuated with you. as long as you are this jaded, you will keep repelling them, and it will keep fueling your bitterness. end the negativity, and you will end this cycle.

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
field report

I'm glad some of you really dig my essay - get where I'm coming from - and some don't agree. it's all good points of view. I really appreciate your support.

me ? negative? no......really? my bottom line is to find something that works. if thinking positive works for you, great! do it! it doesn't work for me. for some reason, and I'm not sure why, whenever I start to feel "wanting, wishing, hoping" something always goes to shyt. whether it's before the 1st date, during or after. in the past year I haven't gotten past a 2nd date. yes my point of view is extreme, but so is my sitch, How would you feel if you had no sex for over a year? ok then...

anyway, I went on a date a few days ago, 1st time in a few months. this chick was from myspace. she was all into that conspiracy stuff, she even started asking me about aliens and whutnot. like she was interviewing me. the very sorta stuff I try not to bring up. it was weird. you'd think, wow, we have so much in common, big time chemistry, right? but for some reason I never felt that "click" or that "spark" or that "chemistry" thing. I have no idea why not. makes no sense.

I framed the date under the context of us meeting for a platonic chat. but she was cuter than I expected, and she gave me that look too. and I think we were both "trying" to make some spark happen but it never came. I think we both came away from it thinking, "ok.... what next?"

anyway I wrote her a nice note a few days later saying "I'm not sure when I'll be around this week, but you can call my cellie" and 'I was a little distracted because I arrived hungry.... if we meet again please bring an empty tummy." and I sent her some links with some cool conspiracy stuff.

so all I can do now is wait and see. unfortunately I've positioned myself in a very bad place wherein I "hope" she calls my cellie and I "hope" she wants to see me again. So I have to assume that the date was a flop and that I won't be seeing her again. if I "hope", I'll just drive myself bananas and prolly set off her creep alarm.

as for the snake with tits thing, that is based on pychology and genetics. part of our brain is reptilian, and as humans we somtimes express reptilain behavior, sometimes mammalian, and sometimes sentient. and it is the reptilian part of the brain that feels base emotions like attraction, desire, lust. my date was a flop because, even though we hit it off intellectually, I failed to tweak her reptilian emotion buttons.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: field report

Originally posted by ogre

this chick was from myspace.

anyway I wrote her a nice note a few days later saying "I'm not sure when I'll be around this week, but you can call my cellie" and 'I was a little distracted because I arrived hungry.... if we meet again please bring an empty tummy." and I sent her some links with some cool conspiracy stuff.

so all I can do now is wait and see. unfortunately I've positioned myself in a very bad place wherein I "hope" she calls my cellie and I "hope" she wants to see me again.
myspace is for attention wh0res. You want one? I assume you don't. You will be better by switching to a dating site, and using not attention wh0re website.

If you start with "I am not sure..." you show what? Lack of confidence. Do you want to show exctly that thing to her even if she doesn't dig you?
"you can call my...". Gee...what kind of desperate girl would? Women are taught from age 5 not to call guys. If she does, she is losing...Just don't put her in that awkward position.

You can significantly improve it by eliminating things that do not work.

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi al77...

OK I already wrote it. she was really eager to read and respond to my emails up until that last one.

so now what? sit by and let her fade away? or wait a few days and write again? I really don't know what to do.

so you say it's not a good idea to ask a girl to call me cellie, ok. got it. won't do it again.

anyone else care to comment?

as for attention wh0res, myspace has a lot of 'em, but not all.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, I don't know about the 'woman calling the guy' thing. Then again I don't rely on the phone too often. The only time I actually talk on the phone with a woman I met online before meeting is because our schedules are too full to meet up right away.

What I'm getting at is that if you guys have rapport from a couple of emails or IMs or whatever, who says that it's written in stone that you must talk on the phone before meeting? It may be just a wasted step to get to what you want anyway, a face to face meeting.

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fransisco, we already met for our 1st date... but I agree with al77 somethng about my note was weak. we met on a wenesday, I didn't her a peep from her for 2 days, I sent that email, and now, still nothing.

at our date she kept saying "next time" we'll talk about this and that. she brought it up. I didn't. I just went along with it.

why not just write and say, "on saturday (a) is going on and sunday (b) is going on, I thought you might be into it...lemmeno..." how's that?

Last edited:

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

OK I already wrote it.

so now what? sit by and let her fade away? or wait a few days and write again?

as for attention wh0res, myspace has a lot of 'em, but not all.
When you write emails you have a marvelous opportunity to read it before you send it. Read it with a question in mind: "what message I convey"? If your text appear weak and inconfident - change it. Don't just send anything that come to your mind...

It does not seems you "clicked" with her. If you have nothing to do, write her an email in a couple of days with a specific offer to meet up at some specific place. If she replies "Oh...yeah.. sounds good but I am planning to do this and that..." end of story, next her - never contact her again. Meanwhile start looking for another chick even before you write an email to her.

True, there are some decent gals there at myspace.. but why would you want to look for them in that medium that has 70-95% attention wh0res? You want a better place to look for decent women.

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how 'bout this........

"As for things being "equal", as you put it, instead of waiting for me at the south side of the park you hid yourself on the East side while I wandered all over the place looking for you like a total fool. VERY slick. (mental note: do not fall for that trick again) I then answered all your questions thoroughly (that was dumb), but when it was my turn to put you in the hot seat and do the asking, you chose to end our evening early (clever girl...) and now that your curiosity has been satisfied it appears our conversations have come to an end. (well, duh!) somehow this does not seem "equal". a week has passed and it finally dawns on me that I've been played. color me "chump". No wonder I didn't feel that my presentation was so good, since I effectively handed you my balls. who knows what you were really thinking as I rambled on with my outrageous theories. that being said, chatting with you has truly been a learning experience, and I wish you the best in your journey, but I think I should take my leave.

but.....

I will allow the possibilty that perhaps I'm mistaken. there are some events going on near me this weekend, I could invite you, and we could continue our conversations then. Surpise me.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are u frigging serious??

1. "As for things being "equal", as you put it, instead of waiting for me at the south side of the park you hid yourself on the East side while I wandered all over the place looking for you like a total fool. VERY slick. (mental note: do not fall for that trick again)

2. I then answered all your questions thoroughly (that was dumb), but when it was my turn to put you in the hot seat and do the asking, you chose to end our evening early (clever girl...) and now that your curiosity has been satisfied it appears our conversations have come to an end. (well, duh!) somehow this does not seem "equal".

3. a week has passed and it finally dawns on me that I've been played. color me "chump".

No wonder I didn't feel that my presentation was so good, since I effectively handed you my balls. who knows what you were really thinking as I rambled on with my outrageous theories. that being said, chatting with you has truly been a learning experience, and I wish you the best in your journey, but I think I should take my leave.

but.....

4. I will allow the possibilty that perhaps I'm mistaken. there are some events going on near me this weekend, I could invite you, and we could continue our conversations then. Surpise me.
1. You basically whine.. "you were not fair to me girl!"
Yes, she was not. She was not going to be. She wanted to see if you like her enough to do the job, if you man enough not to whine about it...seems you want to admit "I failed your test girl".
Why???

2. You just reinfores that "You are unfair!".
Women love that... they are almost alway unfair to men. There is no equality.
"Equal" (********) When she gets everything or at least the best pieces.

3. What is she supposed to think? Chump, Chump... Chump??
Thats what you want to say? Why??

4. Just develop this part - sell you event well.

Women hate sensitive guys (they say otherwise). they hate when he start telling her about all his soul movements even before they get to know each other (i.e. have sex etc).
Why they hate them? Cuz they want somebody tough and calm when they, women start to whine... if he can't bear her whining, well, what is she going to do?

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't actually send that... but I thought it was funny....

I decided, to hell with the stupid games, I need a straight up answer. so I sent her this:

"........ I've heard neither comment nor question from you since then, and I don't want to jump to any conclusions.......... If you'd like to pick up where we left off, there is an event on saturday eve, I could invite you, and we could continue then."

her reply: none. so I guess I have my answer.

synopsis: I came into the game thinking I was going to wow this girl with my brilliance, and I ended up being the fool.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't actually send that... but I thought it was funny....

I decided, to hell with the stupid games, I need a straight up answer. so I sent her this:

"........ I've heard neither comment nor question from you since then, and I don't want to jump to any conclusions.......... If you'd like to pick up where we left off, there is an event on saturday eve, I could invite you, and we could continue then."

her reply: none. so I guess I have my answer.

synopsis: I came into the game thinking I was going to wow this girl with my brilliance, and I ended up being the fool.
No, no, no. The point here is not only to game her, but also to work out some mindset regardless of the outcome in this case.
It means do not show you weak sides (you think it is attractive??)

Look she know you didn't hear from her. Why do you want to state it in the very first line? To show that you are insecure?

"I don't want to jump..." - it sounds like a little threat to me. Why? Cuz you are angry she didn't contact you? Do not show this!

"If you would like..." you are showing you are not sure if she likes you. Try to be a challenge...use something like this:
"if you promise to be a good girl and not talk about politics (her brother... her bratty sister...) I'll invite you to yyy event. Dress code is casual to elegant."
Try to avoid "if ... could..." when you clearly show you are not sure about somehting. Never state you unsureness.

This girl actually is helping you: you ae getting what you don't have to say to her...

By the way, how craiglist worked for you? There is no profile, so I am thinkign I'll have to write a short "bio" and attach my pic.
How have you done it?

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CL vs Myspace

I hear ya Al, but my feeling was either gimme a straight answer or get the fawk out. this was prolly the first thing I done right in our whole interaction, although it was clearly to late.

craigslist sucks. there's this stupid game going on about who's gonna send a pic first, and evry time I send one first I don't get shyt back. I was thinking I must therefore be the ugliest man on the planet. but if she sends a pic first I sometimes get an answer back. so it's all about perceived value. if I give first I just cheapen myself. with myspace you have a pic and profile for everyone to see and you just approach a chick (virtually) and try to start a convo.

these are a few guys who do very well on CL who get all the play. they f*ck and chuck every ho they find. The women on CL seem to be screwing every guy in NY. ike it's one big Sex in the City party. this is prolly true of myspace as well. I have a friend who has banged every chick on his friend's list. I have 30 babes on mine and haven't banged one.