Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

woman in love with me. paying for my ticket to visit her overseas! what do i do!?

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try make this short as possible.

So I didn't go, she came to visit me in and we stayed in a hotel.. attempted sex and kissed etc. All that stuff. She was a virgin indeed. She went back to America and I went there 2 months later (she paid for it) - I stayed with her. We travelled together, to New York (Manhattan), Vegas, Texas and other places. She paid for everything. I didn't spend a cent (well I did buy her a coke at the airport when she visited me) Now before you go judging I wasn't gold digging her. I was in a low state at this time and depressed, seeing a psychologist etc. I had no job or nothing. I forced myself to love her. We did have a great time together, none of that was fake but the love part was not gonna happen even though we tried. I finally had sex with her after a month of trying every now and then. Had sex often when I "popped" her. Met her family and spent christmas with her family, new years in Manhattan. We did it all. I loved it. Had the best time of my life.

After a while I came back home and we decided to get engaged. (Me 28 and her 40) - We went through the whole visa fiance process for me to move to America. We did everything and about 3 months before I was meant to go she stopped talking to me less and I started getting a bit desperate and texting her all the time and trying to call. Eventually she just said it was about us and I eventually gave up and got even more depressed. I moved to a different state and moved on with my life. I am now happy and just finished a group therapy (for people who are depressed and what not) and have a decent job. After all this I realised I didn't really love her at all and I was just using her for to stay happy. I actually hated her often.. we fought a lot and she was really a cold b1tch sometimes to be honest. I still enjoyed my time with her. There were many good times. But I am glad it didn't happen.

Anyway, I am supposed to have a date on Thursday (possibly) - that's in another post: http://sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2002932#post2002932

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post a pic or two of the Asian lone wolf. After all of this time and reading about her, we HAVE to see her. :)

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasted my time reading this thread.

This guy is so full of sh1t it isn't even funny. No woman in the world is going to do this for a guy. No wealthy woman would find some poor guy off the internet in a foreign country to fly to see him. She wouldn't fly him here to treat him to trips around the country. She wouldn't go through the trouble to get him a Visa and then stop talking to him so he couldn't come. This is all B.S.

This guy should write fiction books and then he wouldn't be broke :crackup:

LoneWolf said:
I was in a low state at this time and depressed, seeing a psychologist etc.
You should go back to see him again after writing this story. :crackup:

LoneWolf said:
After a while I came back home and we decided to get engaged. (Me 28 and her 40) - We went through the whole visa fiance process for me to move to America. We did everything and about 3 months before I was meant to go she stopped talking to me less and I started getting a bit desperate and texting her all the time and trying to call. Eventually she just said it was about us and I eventually gave up and got even more depressed. I moved to a different state and moved on with my life.
How coud you move to a different state when you were in a different country and didn't have the Visa?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your story with us, Lonewolf. Don't listen to the other nay-sayers. I believe what you are saying is true. People can get lucky. It is amazing when stories exist where women do not follow their selfish entitled pattern that people start going crazy. It's because they had to work, study game, etc... and you did not. What was it, an internet profile on a sugarmommy site?

I mean who wouldn't want to have a sugar mommy to take them on trips around the world. Everyone on here is just jealous and crying sour grapes that they don't have such breaks in life.

So, instead of bashing this guy, go on a sugarmommy site and make your own profile and post your exploits like this guy did.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
Don't listen to the other nay-sayers. I believe what you are saying is true.
and I have some beach front property in the middle of Nevada that I would like to sell you. :yes: