woman in love with me. paying for my ticket to visit her overseas! what do i do!?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Look the OP is broke and thinks he found a sugar mamma. She knows what she's doing (trying to lure him by playing on his greed) and he knows what he wants (someone to pay for his **** and buy him shiny trinkets).

This is basically the reverse of the sugar daddy game. The OP in this case is the woman.
He is George Conztanza. The opposite.

Cowboy1015

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... just got for it. You found a sugar mommy. She's not a scam. Listen to me. Sugar mommy likes you so much.

But I guarantee you, she's defective. Maybe ugly in person. Maybe a tranny. Maybe a grandma. People who spend time on dating site or chats... they're mostly ugly/fat/loser/liar. So watch out.

The fact that she's willing to fly you here in the US tells me that she's desperate for some lovin... I don't think she's a scam at all. But be careful. She could be a psycho.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one last thing im gona add...not trying to sound creepy but if u want my cell number to call in case you do get stranded PM me or any other member im sure they will let you have it for emergency in a case like this since almost all here are in the US

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
craptors said:
everyone is jealous that you found a sugar mom. So i say you go for it nothing to lose. Just keep us update
We can't be jealous of something we haven't confirmed the existence of. For all we know this is potentially a scam thanks to all the indicators.

In conclusion, STFU.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay guys, chill out :p

i just spoke to her via msn. have been busy so it's been two days since i have spoken to her. anyway, i get right into it telling her i need to know more about her before i think about doing this thing.

again, this is what shes telling me;

she told me her real name, she said her address will be found when i pick up the money. she gave me her phone number, not much i can do with it cause im too poor to be calling someone overseas. i'll tell her to call me later on because i told her to come back online in 8 hours and i'll see her on cam. she also said, i can definitely get a hold of her with the address on the package, whatever that means. holiday house or something? meh.

so yeah, all speculation and all talk atm. but at least i'll be seeing her on cam later on and i will have her call me. she also said later on she was thinking too (this is after i said my part) about she could just come to me early next year but then i would probably be long gone and in a relationship by then and a steady job. would make it impossible to catch up with her. it's good for me to go there now since im pretty much free. plus i want to see america anyway and i dont think ill get to do that if i dont go along with this. just seems right timing.

so that's all i got out of her for now. i didn't really think of anything else to ask. so i said goodbye to her and i should be seeing her on cam later on.

i thought about what you guys said and yeah, it's too strange to not find out more and investigate. so i am. anything else i should be asking her? mind you, if i keep asking her all these things she might start getting weird and run off scared? i don't want to annoy her .. because ive been doing good and shes really interested as i dissapear most days then just come out of the blue.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
craptors said:
@ Alle_Gory
Why are you telling me to STFU. You seem like a guy that has a problem getting laid. I have my own opinion, and i havent offended any body.

@ Gray The Prince
I have more post then that, but my account has been delete. You are just an AFC sitting behind the screen. I know that 90% of the people in this forum cant even cold approach, and they are telling me what to do. what a joke
Why u mad phaggot?

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
38yo pvssy + no s!xual experience = EPIC FAIL :down:

The sex will be g@ddamn awful, but hey, if you want a free trip to America, go for it.

Just think of my advice when you have her shrivelled and loose old pvssy wrapped around your **** and you grit your teeth and force yourself to keep going.

Have fun!

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
right, so i was actually near a moneygram place today and i ended up going in. it required more than i thought. this moneygram place had an ATM kind of touch screen machine. i had to register myself by putting my name, address, drivers license number and showed the people at the store my photo id in the end. looked pretty legit to me, read all the terms conditions and stuff. i asked the lady if many people come in doing this and she said yes. so i get a receipt at the end from the machine, take it to the front desk, they give me a card to put in another ATM machine and i get the money out just like any other withdrawal from a bank/ATM. it wasn't as much as i thought. its only 400+ dollars. so now what? i got legit money to pay for a passport and visa. i've put the money aside. still dont know what im doing.

and i wasnt going there just to pop a cherry. its more about getting a free trip to america and having an adventure.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it. It sounds like a crazy adventure, which I know I'm always game for.

I still say to go a few days earlier than she expects you, and either rent a car or have a cab drop you off by her house/work so you can do a little spying without her knowing you're there. Though you might get arrested as a foreign spy...think of the story you'd be able to tell though!

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
had a little webcam session with her yesterday. she's actually pretty hot for her age. i will keep updating you guys. however, i have a date to attend to right now. see ya guys!

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so its looking more and more legit.. we havent spoken in a few days. even when we do speak she doesn't mention anything about the trip unless i do. so that just leads me to believe she's not trying anything on me. just befoer we had a huge chat about the trip only cause i mentioned it. she also told me not to mention she paid for the trip to her family who i'll be seeing (brothers/sisters) and that its the craziest/weirdest thing she's ever done to anyone. i feel kind of privileged lol.

this is going to be one crazy trip i can tell you now. out in a condo shes renting, going to florida, new york, maybe california.. chillin by the beach with her.. this is probably gonna be the biggest thing ive ever done in my life. cause ive never done much with it thats for sure. shes giving me a really great opportunity to do some travelling and i thank her for that crazy gesture.

i think i was right about the thing shes looking for though. she was telling me how shes a virgin and why etc;

basically shes been with guys but to me i think they left her because shes one of those marriage before sex girls although we do get pretty sexual via our conversations. something could happen over there between us. im just caught up in a little dilemma with the girl im seeing atm. it might get serious between us before i leave for america which is just two months away and that might cause a few funny moments when im with the other woman. i guess i have to see what happens till the day i leave.

i will keep updating you guys if you are still interested in how it goes. if so, i will start a new thread on it like a little journal with updates. so you guys know im all good n stuff.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^

all i gota say....IF you come out to Cali make sure you hit up Venice Beach!

Cowboy1015

Don Juan
Reaction score
craptors said:
You have to go for it. People were saying its a money scam all this people are retarted. How could it be a money scam when you are not putting any money.
When you go to america post us pictures
Agree. Some people are just retardedly pessimistic!

This happened to me several times. But the girl is the one who travelled to see me.

So just consider this as a vacarion trip! You're a winner!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^

all i gota say....IF you come out to Cali make sure you hit up Venice Beach!
No do not go to Venice beach unless you just ride your bike through there on the strand (a bike and walk path along the beach). I used to live a mile from there, and still go down to the beaches quite a bit as I now live inland a tad, and I can tell you the place is a mess. People getting stabbed. Hood rats. Ghetto. Visit Malibu, Santa Monica, Newport, Laguana beach etc if you want to see the beaches. Lonewolf...If you come to CA let me know, I will take you to a few of the nicer spots.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
No do not go to Venice beach unless you just ride your bike through there on the strand (a bike and walk path along the beach). I used to live a mile from there, and still go down to the beaches quite a bit as I now live inland a tad, and I can tell you the place is a mess. People getting stabbed. Hood rats. Ghetto. Visit Malibu, Santa Monica, Newport, Laguana beach etc if you want to see the beaches. Lonewolf...If you come to CA let me know, I will take you to a few of the nicer spots.
well maybe because you lived there thats why you dont think of it as much i only go there during the summers at least once a week but i love it. the people, the energy..the VIBE!

theres always something new to see there

But yes it is kinda ghetto i neve stayed there after hours but i heard it gets crazy...and btw Venice is only like a 10 min walk from Santa Monica:)