Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman has sex with her husband for 365 days straight.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for her. It shows her loyalty and commitment to her marriage and husband.

Most woman are a waste of ****n time and space.

I bet this broad cooks and cleans too. Surprised the earth didn't fall off it axis with this new information.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for her. It shows her loyalty and commitment to her marriage and husband.

Most woman are a waste of ****n time and space.

I bet this broad cooks and cleans too. Surprised the earth didn't fall off it axis with this new information.
I bet she's hot, too!:p

Reaction score
How is this news? Isn't that what's supposed to be normal? I would dump a girl if she ever started turning me down for sex.

I had a gf from February until a few weeks ago, and she would want to do it more than I would.

She would complain that we only did it once per day.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this news? Isn't that what's supposed to be normal? I would dump a girl if she ever started turning me down for sex.

I had a gf from February until a few weeks ago, and she would want to do it more than I would.

She would complain that we only did it once per day.
Well what the hell you on the arrangement website already for? Get you a GF!

Reaction score
Well what the hell you on the arrangement website already for? Get you a GF!
True.

I've never tried ASKING someone. Lol.

I've only tried sitting there like an antisocial idiot probably giving them weirdo scary vibes.

I'm also afraid that they're not going to overlook my stalking charge so I'm afraid to even open up to anyone about my life. They would be afraid I would stalk them or become obsessed with them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True.

I've never tried ASKING someone. Lol.

I've only tried sitting there like an antisocial idiot probably giving them weirdo scary vibes.

I'm also afraid that they're not going to overlook my stalking charge so I'm afraid to even open up to anyone about my life. They would be afraid I would stalk them or become obsessed with them.
Just chill out and get a new gf. Your vibe will settle down. If you broke up a few weeks ago your still having fears and doubt.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
idk what you guys are on about , the chick looked decent, but i definitely couldnt go every day with her... every friday would be enough maybe occasionally 2 days a week.

i could probably go every day with:
young angelina jolie
megan fox
young jennifer lopez
kylie jenner
cardi b
nicki minaj
rihanna
(list in no specific order)

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i could probably go every day with:
young angelina jolie
megan fox
young jennifer lopez
kylie jenner
cardi b
nicki minaj
rihanna
Naaah...... some of them you wouldnt rate over 6/10 if they walked by on the street with no make up and some of them will nag the living hell out of you until you dont even want to daily hate-fock them anymore.

Overrated... all of em.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
damn you were right , very disappointed with kylie no makeup. angelina will always be tomb raider to me

already seen cardi many times without it, kinda got used to it and same with nicki.

megan fox still looks very good without make up. forgot to throw eva longoria in there

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naaah...... some of them you wouldnt rate over 6/10 if they walked by on the street with no make up and some of them will nag the living hell out of you until you dont even want to daily hate-fock them anymore.

Overrated... all of em.
Nagging a male eventually will frustrate him and she gains greater control. For many this is what it's all about.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s sad is this being news at all. Duh. You got married to have sex on tap...at least that was why I got married...

For 15 years we had sex almost every day, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day...when I was in town (I did do lots of business travel)...

And that was great. I have a high libido but I don’t like sleeping around at all...I’d rather have a consistent lover & be in a great relationship and then it’s bang on. My view was always that if I have desire for my man then no hard on should go to waste. Which makes things sexy and exciting and keeps an urgency in the dynamic. I tend to want it sometimes more than my partner...which means I have to manage MY frustration once in a while...but it also means he knows he has sex on tap and that he is desired.

Mutual desire is the magic in a relationship. It keeps the fire burning long after the initial infatuation burns off.

So I find it sad that this thread is news. That’s how it should be...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s sad is this being news at all. Duh. You got married to have sex on tap...at least that was why I got married...

For 15 years we had sex almost every day, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day...when I was in town (I did do lots of business travel)...

And that was great. I have a high libido but I don’t like sleeping around at all...I’d rather have a consistent lover & be in a great relationship and then it’s bang on. My view was always that if I have desire for my man then no hard on should go to waste. Which makes things sexy and exciting and keeps an urgency in the dynamic. I tend to want it sometimes more than my partner...which means I have to manage MY frustration once in a while...but it also means he knows he has sex on tap and that he is desired.

Mutual desire is the magic in a relationship. It keeps the fire burning long after the initial infatuation burns off.

So I find it sad that this thread is news. That’s how it should be...
It should be normal but our society is pushing a competition between genders tearing down relationships.