Woman don't want to have sex with me

bruf3n

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, I've been in a 2-year relationship with a girl that didn't want to have sex because she felt she wasn't ready yet [we did pretty much everything besides sex]. At the time I thought it was normal because not everybody is open or ready to do it at age 18 but then I've had 3 or 4 hook-ups that went well but the same situation kept happening. I've meditated on it but I can't find a reason. I'm pretty attractive so yeah... I don't know what I am doing wrong. So my question is, how do escalate a relationship into sex and what might be preventing one to not escalate into it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stand up for yourself and walk unless she's just conservative and she is a really good woman.

I've been in the no sex before marriage position before. It's not one I will ever find myself in again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, I've been in a 2-year relationship with a girl that didn't want to have sex because she felt she wasn't ready yet [we did pretty much everything besides sex]. At the time I thought it was normal because not everybody is open or ready to do it at age 18 but then I've had 3 or 4 hook-ups that went well but the same situation kept happening. I've meditated on it but I can't find a reason. I'm pretty attractive so yeah... I don't know what I am doing wrong. So my question is, how do escalate a relationship into sex and what might be preventing one to not escalate into it.
You should've got out of it when you realized you weren't having sex. At your age you need to be focused on getting your d1ck wet, so the "look standard" needs to be relaxed. Are there any other babes in your peripheral that seem interested into you?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no ambiguity on genuine desire. Approach all. Minimise time in between sets. Find something funny in the experience.

I lead. She follows or next. Repeat till d falls off or dead. I am taking my D out. My D won't suck it self. No free attention ftw. If she's not dtf, her hotter younger sister is. New girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Act accordingly.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, there's nothing wrong with me physically. As I said we do intense stuff but never gets to the point of having actual sex.
Do you get to finger her or get your d1ck sucked? Your young, your not married, add another girl...

bruf3n

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should've got out of it when you realized you weren't having sex. At your age you need to be focused on getting your d1ck wet, so the "look standard" needs to be relaxed. Are there any other babes in your peripheral that seem interested into you?
I think the issue is that I tend to go for easy targets (low-value woman) because I don't wanna go through the struggle and humiliation of being rejected. Last chick I was with said she couldn't understand why I was trying something with her because she saw me as a skater college bad boy out of her league. She was kinky af (chocking, insane hickeys, scratching, dirty jokes, etc...) but once again, not ready for sex.
There are a few girls that I feel they have some kind of attraction to me but they are not from my nerdy bachelor course so I don't feel comfortable with the whole cold approach thing.

bruf3n

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you get to finger her or get your d1ck sucked? Your young, your not married, add another girl...
Yes, one of them lived with me and woke me up with a *******. That's why I find it so weird that they don't want the next step.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the issue is that I tend to go for easy targets (low-value woman) because I don't wanna go through the struggle and humiliation of being rejected. Last chick I was with said she couldn't understand why I was trying something with her because she saw me as a skater college bad boy out of her league. She was kinky af (chocking, insane hickeys, scratching, dirty jokes, etc...) but once again, not ready for sex.
There are a few girls that I feel they have some kind of attraction to me but they are not from my nerdy bachelor course so I don't feel comfortable with the whole cold approach thing.
You got a girlfriend right now that you play around a little. Add some additional gf's, you have nothing to lose cause you already have one.

bruf3n

Don Juan
Reaction score
You got a girlfriend right now that you play around a little. Add some additional gf's, you have nothing to lose cause you already have one.
No, I broke up with that one, she was gorgeous (probably the most beautiful girl I've seen) but she made me feel weak and "lucky" (in a bad way) to have her.

Another fun thing to add is that the friends of all the girls that I've been with H A T E me. I've no idea what I do wrong but I've been focusing on winning chicks friends first then moving into trying something with them because their friends always **** me up.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're being told by women that you're aiming low. You need to listen.

Women have this strange impulse to tell you the truth before they dive into a relationship, it only happens a few times and you need to identify those statements. In this case you need to realize that you are better than you think you are. You are unconsciously projecting something that attracts women and you don't believe it.

It's not about being rejected, it's about people not being compatible. Your problem is that you take rejection personally. If things don't work out with a woman then you are saved from a bad relationship with someone incompatible.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I broke up with that one, she was gorgeous (probably the most beautiful girl I've seen) but she made me feel weak and "lucky" (in a bad way) to have her.

Another fun thing to add is that the friends of all the girls that I've been with H A T E me. I've no idea what I do wrong but I've been focusing on winning chicks friends first then moving into trying something with them because their friends always **** me up.
You should get her back and cheat on her. Never feel lucky. It's just a person and you are so young. People are going to play around and get cheated on. That's where you are at. When you got a GF that fine alot of girls will cheat WITH you to feel like they got a leg up on your GF... That's how women are in "dating"...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Let me get this straight... You stayed in a "relationship" for two years, but never had vaginal penetration?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're being told by women that you're aiming low. You need to listen.
Mystik explains the phenomina. Women manipulate things to get what they want. So one thing they will manipulate, is manipulate how you feel so they can "feel better". This means they feel you are too much or too good for them. Watch this:

Women have this strange impulse to tell you the truth before they dive into a relationship, it only happens a few times and you need to identify those statements. In this case you need to realize that you are better than you think you are. You are unconsciously projecting something that attracts women and you don't believe it.
Explained on the Mystik youtube. Man needs to be aware of what works for him, what doesn't and stay with what works.

It's not about being rejected, it's about people not being compatible. Your problem is that you take rejection personally. If things don't work out with a woman then you are saved from a bad relationship with someone incompatible.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you're doing is you're not pushing/pulling enough with them or not meeting up when they are horny enough around their menstruation cycle. After this if they still refuse, it's your fault for telling them it's ok and still sticking around like a simp. Or you are not realizing that these girls are using you mainly as an emotional tampon and rewarding your excellent listening behaviour with crumbs like letting you finger them or a bj so you can continue to stick around and give them attention and listen to all their issues.

After the push/pull, if you don't get anywhere, you should just tell them that you don't think it will work out and that they are not proving to you that they are THAT interested in you and proceed to leave. After that, you should move on and not pay attention to them unless they are ready to do the deed.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I would "fish" outside of that social circle pond. Whether it's cold approach, online, or a different social circle doesn't matter so much.

A "clean slate" can really help you. And don't worry about "winning over" a chick's friends. Just focus on the chick. If she likes you, she will either hook up with you secretly, or she will make dating you "public" and her friends will have to accept you. But either way, her friends are not really your problem (and largely beyond your control anyway).

Last edited:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Express your sexuallity towards next girl. Try to escalate things whenever you have a chance. Being with a girl who doesn't want sex is a big no and it can never work out.

Last edited: