Woman don't care about looks? BS

Blizzard128

Banned
Reaction score
all the really attractive woman I see are with good looking guys. No hot woman I know (and I know a lot) are going with guys that are ugly ass's, or even slightly below average in looks.

nomorechump

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blizzard128
all the really attractive woman I see are with good looking guys. No hot woman I know (and I know a lot) are going with guys that are ugly ass's, or even slightly below average in looks.
I used to believe the same. Changed my mind after seeing an HB 10 (i would have approached if i didn't see her bf) with a guy that that was at least 180 lb and overally way below average (looked like a troll almost...well maybe not that bad).

Looks mean NOTHING, trust me I know from EXPERIENCE. I've been good looking and "girlless" for four years. I changed WITH GAME, not looks

Blizzard128

Banned
Reaction score
ok, but my point is. most REALLY attractive looking woman aren't gonna be with guys that are below average in looks.

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other day i saw hot HOT brazilian model being married to an average (if not below average) dude. By then though i got so used to the fact that women don't know what they want that it kinda didn't suprise me.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Additude is the most important...You can have model good looks, but you come off like a b1tch, youre gonna get treated like one and you wont get anything...And you can be average looking or whatever, and if you come off good youre in...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry bliz but you're dead wrong on this one. I don't know where you live but I use to work a job on las vegas blvd (the strip) and I saw more hot girls walk by on a daily basis then you'll see in a full year.

Anyway TONS of these girls were with guys that were very gapped in terms of attractiveness. We use to speculate that money had something to do with it, but we never really got around to asking most of them. Regardless I've seen, and still see it, first hand. It use to baffle me but now I really don't care about it. However some of these guys scored with hot girls like that doecent really concern me and my ability to pick up girls.

The point is, it does happen.

fivefingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Woman don't care about looks? BS

U ARE ****ING PLAYING WITH HEAD I SEND A PIC TO WOMAN ONLINE AND SHE DONT WANT TO TALJK TO ME U IDIOT

LOOKS DO MEAN ALOT STUPID MY LIFE HAS BEEN ****ED UP FOR 30 YEARS

Originally posted by nomorechump
I used to believe the same. Changed my mind after seeing an HB 10 (i would have approached if i didn't see her bf) with a guy that that was at least 180 lb and overally way below average (looked like a troll almost...well maybe not that bad).

Looks mean NOTHING, trust me I know from EXPERIENCE. I've been good looking and "girlless" for four years. I changed WITH GAME, not looks

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all- Looks matter to an extent, but you CAN get the girl if your not looking. Either way you need to be confident and have the right attitude.

second- Five fingers, please calm down. You've cursed many times in all of your posts.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Woman don't care about looks? BS

Originally posted by fivefingers
U ARE ****ING PLAYING WITH HEAD I SEND A PIC TO WOMAN ONLINE AND SHE DONT WANT TO TALJK TO ME U IDIOT

The next Bjerte?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks are one of my attributes, yet every relationship I have ends up being shortlived and ends in disaster. Good looks are a novelty value, so I disagree.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Total bullsh*t. Looks can mean a lot, more with some girls than others. No it does not mean quite as much to women as it does to a man, but most women are typically much more open and accepting to being approached and chatted up by a good looking guy than an average or especially ugly one. The good looking guy doens't need quite as much game, and he gets 'checked out' by chicks a LOT more than an average looking guy. And why do you think girls go nuts over guys like Johnny Debb and Brad Pitt and whatnot? Because they're friggin gorgeous.

You don't need to be good looking to be successful with women, but you're absolutely kidding yourself if you think it's not beneficial.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blizzard128
ok, but my point is. most REALLY attractive looking woman aren't gonna be with guys that are below average in looks.
Yup, and I dont blame them. Would a really great looking guy be with a really unnattractive girl? i think not....

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the maleness/femalenss thing that explains it. If you can grasp this concept you'd be beneficial as to knowing why in terms of nature and balance.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all relative.

If you're from a small town, there will be very few hot chicks. These girls will opt to date the best looking guys.

If you're from a ridiculously large city, like New York or LA, there are a lot of very attractive girls, and therefore their market value drops. Therefore, they will date regular to bad looking guys without feeling like they are settling for less.

Looks do help. Confidence and personality is the main thing though.

disguise

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks do matter. It's not nice, or fair, it's just a fact of life. And not only in terms of picking up - better looking people are statistically more likely to get a job, be better paid, have more friends, be healthier (good looks has a lot to do with physical symmetry, which has a lot to do with health) etc. etc. The world is nicer to goodlooking people and they are generally happier.
As a general rule, if you are a 4, you can get a 4; if you are a 9, you'll be able to get a 9.

However, having said that, there ARE instances where a really hot chick will fall hard for a dog-ugly bloke. (It's even rarer for a really hot bloke to fall for a dog-ugly chick!!) And there are many reasons for this - people fall in love for a lot of messed-up psychological reasons, usually to do with healing past hurts. Which means there's always hope.

I have experienced falling hard into a serious case of one-itis for someone I would consider potentially the worst-looking person I had ever seen - and realistically, most people I know would rate me an 8 or 9. After initially writing this person off as definitely not potential, I got to know them as someone of amazing character, who was one of the funniest people I've met. So BEING an attractive person has a lot to do with personality.

The fact remains though that it is extremely difficult to get looked at twice if you aren't attractive. You will have to work a lot harder, be funnier, be better in bed etc. But it is never impossible.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by disguise
Looks do matter. It's not nice, or fair, it's just a fact of life. And not only in terms of picking up - better looking people are statistically more likely to get a job, be better paid
That is true. I'm in a co-op type of program in my university and there is this dumb a$$ girl who gets these great jobs. She is average at best in terms of grades/smarts. I'm sure it's her looks that land her the jobs. Although I do not find her attractive. Maybe because I dislike her so much (she has a REALLY ugly personality).

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends. I got a friend that has semi-good looks, and gets crazy ass because he's got game. I seen guys with not great looks, but its obvious they got money, so they get ass. and I also seen guys with no money, but great looks, get ass all the time.
It all depends on what type of girl is attracted to what, and how you use what you got. In my opinion, if guys got money, they use that to their advantage to get ass. Obviously the guy with great looks has an easy time gettin it, but dont be suprised when the money grubbers find hes got no cash, and then the looks dont mean sh*t anymore and they lose them.
Bottom line, give an honest opinion on what you got goin for you, and use it to your advantage.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nice...

Originally posted by LostbutFound
It all depends. I got a friend that has semi-good looks, and gets crazy ass because he's got game. I seen guys with not great looks, but its obvious they got money, so they get ass. and I also seen guys with no money, but great looks, get ass all the time.
It all depends on what type of girl is attracted to what, and how you use what you got. In my opinion, if guys got money, they use that to their advantage to get ass. Obviously the guy with great looks has an easy time gettin it, but dont be suprised when the money grubbers find hes got no cash, and then the looks dont mean sh*t anymore and they lose them.
Bottom line, give an honest opinion on what you got goin for you, and use it to your advantage.
I like that post-no bull and right to the point.Bottom line use what you have to your advantage...Every guy has something that another guy doesn't have. One guy may be real funny-while the other can be stimulate the

pimpin_since_85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Woman don't care about looks? BS

Originally posted by fivefingers

HAHAHA... u must be an ugly muhf*cka...hahahaha

bwahaha

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are far worse then guys when it comes to looks. In fact, a woman who doesn't find you attractive won't even look at you. Even if you are having a conversation with a group of people that girl won't even talk to you if she thinks you are ugly.

Women are very picky when it comes to looks and they are very good at hiding it.