“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

woman confusing help please WTF

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Ok im going out with a senior now and well the first night we went out she was on top of me with her shirt and bra off and shovin her tougne down my throat.. So lastnight i was with a friend and went to her house and shes like what do u thinks gonna happen (she thinks i just wanna **** her i think) so instead we all went got tons of people and went 4x4in and she loved it but during the whole time she kept rubbin my leg and kissing me but 1 time she was all "dont kiss me right now on the lips" then turnedd aroudn and kissed me on the lips WTF... What is her problem does she not really like me or is she confused whats goin on with her :confused:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
i say she's diffinately interested. I don't see any signs that show that she isn't. The whole don't kiss me right now on the lips and then kissing you on the lips immediately after sounds like a something a DJ would do to me. You should play the same type of games with her.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Are you kidding me? You've been here since June, don't post garbage like this.

"Help! Help! There's a girl I'm dating who keeps kissing me nonstop, and the first night we went out I got to second base with her! She was really into it! Does she like me?"

Use your head. Start looking at your "problems" from an outsider's point of view.
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
porky...his problem was that the girl said not to kiss her. mabye you should read the entire post first.

anyways, im not sure what she was doing, probably just was playing with you. or mabye..were you infront of people when she kissed you? mabye she felt insecure if you kissed her infront of people.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I did read the entire post. She said don't kiss me on the lips, then kissed him on the lips. Does that sound to you like she didn't want to kiss him?

Seriously, both of you just spam these boards with useless posts.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
That's nothing compare to my problem! Last night I had sex with a girl, and today she called me up and said she loves me and wants to fcuk again tonight! I don't get it! What should I do? You think she likes me?
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Get some perspective man. Of course she likes you. She aint doing it for a time waster is she?
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Well I think she does not like me anymore

Lastnight we went to "rock n bowl" and well this guy grabbed me becuase hes gay so i went off on him and bout punched him and then me and my friend left early at like 1AM and it was over at 130 so well i just left all mad that probly didnt look good well my GF called me at 2AM sayin today we could probably hangout today. So well I called her 2 times and 1 time left a voicemail and now its almost 11 and I havnt heard from her I think I crowded her too much AHH ****..... :( so im giving it to the end of this week becuase i hanvt seen how she will treat me at school yet and if shes a bithc ill dump her i guess ... :(
 
Top