Woman confessing to Sh*t Test

Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman I'm currently in a LTR with (4 months now) out of the blue said this to me last night:

(The time she's referring to happened 4 months ago)

Her: "Remember the first time I came to visit you?"

Me: "Yeah."

Her: "And how when I asked where I'd be sleeping that night, you told me, 'I could either sleep in the chair or on the floor. As for me, I'm sleeping in my bed."

Me: "Yeah I remember that." (I really didn't remember, but I decided to play along)

Her: "I was testing you. You passed. If you had said anything other than that to me that night, you would have failed and I wouldn't have slept with you. When I got home the next day, I told my roommate what you said and she agreed that you passed."

After that, I just steered the conversation onto another topic.
I really didn't care that she was testing me.

The question is why would she, or any woman for that matter, confess to **** testing a man?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
808 said:
The woman I'm currently in a LTR with (4 months now) out of the blue said this to me last night:

(The time she's referring to happened 4 months ago)

Her: "Remember the first time I came to visit you?"

Me: "Yeah."

Her: "And how when I asked where I'd be sleeping that night, you told me, 'I could either sleep in the chair or on the floor. As for me, I'm sleeping in my bed."

Me: "Yeah I remember that." (I really didn't remember, but I decided to play along)

Her: "I was testing you. You passed. If you had said anything other than that to me that night, you would have failed and I wouldn't have slept with you. When I got home the next day, I told my roommate what you said and she agreed that you passed."

After that, I just steered the conversation onto another topic.
I really didn't care that she was testing me.

The question is why would she, or any woman for that matter, confess to **** testing a man?

It's another test.
It looks like you passed the second one too.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
shoulda said sumthing about testing her to, either way you passed round two
I actually thought about doing that to her this morning when she left. I'd rather wait a week or so and just say out of the blue:

"By the way, you haven't passed my test yet. But when you do, you'll know."

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats not a great **** test. Its more of a concious pre-planned test that she came up with her girlfriends. The real **** tests are a lot more sneaky and backhanded.

Hardcore **** tests are at least 50% subconcious anyway, she couldnt explain correctly if she tried.

Thats a made up story that she is trying to feed you to make herself seem selective and non-slutty. You could have said 'in my bed, slut' and if you worked the right emotions and gamed well she would have slept with you just as easily. You response was great anyhow, she is simply talking bs.

A girl saying 'yea i just said your friend was hot to see how you would react and how jealous and secure you are to increase or decrease my interest level in you'

or 'yea i just tried to throw a tantrum over nothing and blame you when you did nothing really wrong to see how you would react, whether you would crumble or not under pressure'

Now that^ would be awesome.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat her little game as a Sh!t Test itself and pass it by doing one of the following:

Chick: blah blah blah
Me: That's nice.
OR
I don't care.
OR
That's cute. (said sarcastically)
OR
Just change the subject.