Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman Chopped off her husband's Penis

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It says they were going through a divorce. This is why you when things start to go south, you should get far away from her. I made the mistake of living with my ex for 6 months after we broke up, to save money. They will use that time to get back at you for all the perceived wrongs of the relationship.

Tony T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotdayum!

All that money he saved shacking up with her...he's now gonna be spending on a Penis Replacement.

He should get the John Holmes Model (might as well go all the way).

:)

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if she's gonna play the victim card and fake a mental illness of some sort and walk away free :rolleyes:

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
So what happens to the guys penis? In the Lorena Bobbitt case, they found the severed penis in a field and they re attached it. But this woman learned from that and threw it in the disposal. Will this guy have a pecker again?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this woman should be gangbanged to death.

period end of story.

But she will get sympathy. And LOTS of it.

50 years from now western men will be an utterly enslaved population mind, body, and sould

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Amoka,
We had a similar case recently in my small City...this one was a scissors job,had a happy ending though....Micro Surgeons sewed it back....Some good advice on break ups though....often when the little darlings decide to go they get vicious,happened to me....just keep them at arms length.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the real question is, why is she still breathing? I'd pay some prison bytch to shank her and whisper in her ear "Warrior says hello"

Tony T

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was charged with Aggravated Mayhem ? ? ?

What the Hell is that ? ?

Should be attempted Murder...!

Biotch !