Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman, 47, celebrates her divorce with a sexy photo shoot: 'Boy bye'

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Celebrating the breakup of a family is a reason to celebrate?
It is if you’re a witch. In ancient days, initiation into the coven required a sacrifice. Today, the sacrifice is the family unit. The coven masquerades in many forms. Mommy groups, followed by the book club is the usual route. The book club is the coven...once your wife joins a book club, she’ll actively be recruited by other divorcees (i.e. other initiated witches, like the woman in this pic) to start thinking about divorce. It starts with venting to the other witches who in turn will begin to offer ‘support’ to your wife, which then turns into actively coaching your wife to divorce you, i.e. you are abusive, neglectful, etc., If your wife is the rare breed with a good head on her shoulders and a strong value system, i.e. belief in God, religious, she’ll quickly be kicked out of the coven , i.e. book club. If not, she will slowly be coaxed into pre-divorce mode, followed by divorce (initiation) , followed by an eventual conversion to lesbianism around age 50. At this point, she has become a senior member of the coven and will start coaching potentially new recruits thus repeating the cycle. This has gone on since the dawn of time.

Witchcraft is real. Watch the **** out if your wife joins a book club and she is liberally minded.

Last edited:

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks typical of women with some age and confidence (****iness?) left in them...
first phase of breakup for older chicks= feminist "you go, girl!" attitude, to be celebrated semi-publically.
Some day, soon, she will spend a few evenings crying in her booze and nobody will know.

Cckybold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes they are enjoying at the moment, after that they are desperate to take those bad company...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol check back with her two years in, when she's dating and realizes the only men on the market are batsh1t crazy with loads of baggage. That's the real test of whether divorcing is the right thing for you.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh looks like dressed up trailer park trash. Revenge photos ? I think not.