Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman, 47, celebrates her divorce with a sexy photo shoot: 'Boy bye'

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I feel like treating woman like Shyte moving forward
Sure paints a bad picture for all women.
Some ppl i would not feel remorse treating them bad, but very hard to know if they deserve it they hide their true nature well.

Seriously sad, getting validation from a divorce.

Will only be temporary , once she see her ex with a much younger and better looking women she will feel like shyte

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt he left her, thus the revenge angle. I mean look at her, she's rough. Haha and I love they way she says "abusive". Anything can be classified as abuse these days.

The worst part of it? The cuck who she calls the boyfriend, LOL there's no helping that clown.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 year Shelf-Life before she hits a menopausal death sentence

She's laughing now (break ups are easy for women and possibly even FUN) but she won't be at 50+
Its all for show.

Imo Only ppl deeply hurting and crying for attention would do something like this, if she would be over it she would be indiferent to it .

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all for show.

Imo Only ppl deeply hurting and crying for attention would do something like this, if she would be over it she would be indiferent to it .
This! When my last serious relationship dumped me she was posting pics left and right and I didn’t post **** on my social media for a month. She didn’t know I was going out with other girls and having fun but she didn’t need to know. She never posted pics with other guys but just of her camping with friends and some pics where she got all dressed up to sit around and take pics at her house (lol).

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is going to find less and less men with her looks, where in the end she's begging men to date her.
No she will still be picky and the men she will attract she won’t want to date because she won’t acceot she’s hit the wall. I know women like this. She thinks she can go out and meet whoever she wants tomorrow and men will fawn all over her. What she doesn’t realize is it’ll be men she is in no way attracted to and she will eventually have to settle and downgrade from what she thinks she can get.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Celebrating the breakup of a family is a reason to celebrate?

I'm sorry, I understand how finalizing the process can be a relief, but it is nothing that anyone should be proud of, let alone feel empowered about it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is going to find less and less men with her looks, where in the end she's begging men to date her.
It wont be about dates anymore, at some point not she wont even find men to hold doors for her when she walk behind them.

They just dont realize that women once passed a certain age become to men what short fat ugly bald guys are to girls in high school.

logicallefty

Reaction score
It wont be about dates anymore, at some point not she wont even find men to hold doors for her when she walk behind them.

They just dont realize that women once passed a certain age become to men what short fat ugly bald guys are to girls in high school.
Scratch scratch scratch.. hear that ? That’s the sound of her playing with her old Arby’s roast beef dried up cooter in a couple years..

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she has no chin

Take a look at that picture guys. This could be a man in a wig (although we know it isn't). This is what happens to women on the carousel. They actually develop male features as they age. This is an extreme example (she already had some of those features when younger) but the principle is sound nonetheless. For women, each man whose essence they ingest corrupts them a little more both physically and mentally. This is why I can tell a woman's mileage just by looking at her.