Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woke stripper complains about management wanting her to have a certain look

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dancing manager, a woman I later knew to be Cheryl, told me to stand up against the wall and she took photos of me from different angles. When she was finished, she told me that she would let me know what the boss thought.
Not long after, Cheryl pulled me aside and told me, “I’m sorry, but the boss says you cannot dance tonight because your hair is not done.”
“What?! My hair is done!” I said.
“The boss didn’t like it. You can come back when it’s done,” she said.
My heart sank to my stomach. I was confused. This was a Black-owned club. If I should be accepted anywhere with my Afro, it should be here.
I looked around me and noticed that all of the other Black girls had their hair straightened, in long braids, or wore wigs and that the only women with their natural hair out were those who had a loose curl pattern, 1a-3b.
A hard rock sat in my stomach and I felt shame ― not from the stigmatization of sex work, not from standing in the hallway in a revealing outfit, but the shame that arises when you must change ― conform yourself ― to satisfy Eurocentric modes of beauty that say you can be Black, but not too Black — that you can wear your natural hair, but only if there is a loose curl pattern, not the nappy 4b Afro that graciously sprung from my scalp.
Penda Smith is an open genre creative writer who is interested in how Black women survive through the use of erotic resistance.
my opinion: It will only be a matter of time before fat chicks start complaining that strip joint management wants them to be trim; if strip joints ever give in and go woke, it will be OVER for VoyeurCels. :down:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha ha

Your brand of ‘feminism’ isn’t real feminism if you’re dictating what a woman can do, look like and dream," Nance shot back. "Women aren’t objects. We don’t exist for conception. The point is that we can be everything — and anything — we want. Period.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha ha

Your brand of ‘feminism’ isn’t real feminism if you’re dictating what a woman can do, look like and dream," Nance shot back. "Women aren’t objects. We don’t exist for conception. The point is that we can be everything — and anything — we want. Period.
Unlike regular mass, I am not attracted to her "black hole".

Serenity

Reaction score
To complain about having to look a particular way in a job where the look is a major part it is just stupid. What's next? Actors b!tching about looking the way the director needs for a role?

It's a job, it's not personal, it's what the customers wants and what brings in the money. I can understand such complaints where looks aren't particularly relevant to the job, like mostly being hidden away in an office all day anyways.

She chose the wrong job to have valid complaints about being told how to look.

And wtf is "erotic resistance"?!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumb people dont understand that private businesses need to provide clients what they want rather than the provider believes is right.

They probably confuse a private business with a public service, where people pay for only cause they are robbed through taxation.

Anyway hope all strip clubs fail after men wake up and realize how dumb it is to pay to just watch a woman when for a similar amount you can bang her.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumb people dont understand that private businesses need to provide clients what they want rather than the provider believes is right.

They probably confuse a private business with a public service, where people pay for only cause they are robbed through taxation.

Anyway hope all strip clubs fail after men wake up and realize how dumb it is to pay to just watch a woman when for a similar amount you can bang her.
Obviously, you are using the European standard of sex-worker value.