Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woke James Bond?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no interest in He-Man, but I did see a lot about that on the interwebs. Funny thing is, I bet Kevin Smith thought he was going to be applauded for making it a female thing, but instead all I saw was people attacking him over it for weeks. They need to be careful when they start messing with established franchises, because they have fans who want to see the real thing, not some woke-ified version of it.
To be fair, people attacked Kevin Smith because he straight up lied to them. He went on record saying that it would be about he man and not teela, and then that wasn't the case. It was a bait and switch.

What gets me is that these people don't seem to learn. They make garbage products and when they get called out for making sh!t they then say that it's not for the fans, or they attack the fandom. Except, as you said, the only people who might want to watch it are the fans. Woke people don't care about reality, they just care about their ideology.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if the "woke people's" heads would explode if someone proposed a woke-ified version of She-Hulk. Call it He-Hulk. It would be that the female actually felt like she was a male and became He-hulk.

On one hand, character gender switches are only allowed when switching from male to female. On the other hand we have to allow a space for transgenders.
Transgender is just double-woke, there would be no outrage except from TERFs.

I can def see this happening

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to avoid "woke" movies as much as possible these days. Almost 90% of Netflix flicks are fvcking woke.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, people attacked Kevin Smith because he straight up lied to them. He went on record saying that it would be about he man and not teela, and then that wasn't the case. It was a bait and switch.
I heard about that, and his response. He said he had technically told the truth that He-Man didn't take a backseat to Teela, and that he didn't pass the torch to her, and that she didn't wield the sword. So in his mind he was telling the truth. I don't know, I can understand not wanting to give away a spoiler, but the whole thing seems misleading. But again, I don't care about He-Man, so I'll just wait for Clerks 3.

I wonder if the "woke people's" heads would explode if someone proposed a woke-ified version of She-Hulk. Call it He-Hulk.
The last I saw of She-Hulk, she looked like a dude. This was supposedly part of a movement where people didn't like girls in comic books to have curves. According to them, women shouldn't have breasts, I guess, or be subject to the evil "male gaze".

Speaking of the male gaze, I was reading the reason you always see the AT&T girl behind a counter is because she had read some guys commenting about her body. So that made her uncomfortable, so she said you've lost the privilege of looking at my body. Ah, poor girl, she's smoking hot, and she's made money from it, the problems attractive girls have to face.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jane Bond coming to a theatre near you….
If they actually started a franchise from scratch about a sexy female spy (not named Bond), I'd probably watch it. The problem is they want to reboot established characters into new woke versions. There have been female protagonists in the past, I don't see why someone can't come up with something original. If you made her weakness nymphomania a lot of guys would watch, lol.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a different time and age. Even the "alpha" celebrity actors today start filling in more blue-pill and wokeish roles. Sure, these guys are built and have muscle mass and all of that, but they're just too emotional and edgy these days. I miss the times when cool, confident, stone-cold stoic, and don't care about imminent threats were the thing. Nowadays, superheroes are captain save-a-hoe, full of angst white knights. You'd think they were teenage boys going through puberty or something.

Lefty-owned media trying to appeal to overly sensitive and insecure kids. Hey kids, look. You can be the Dare Devil and keep being a whiney b*tch and it's cool.
There's a new low budget Youtube series called The Adventures of Save-A-Hoe. Pretty funny. Rollo Tomassi appears in episode 2 briefly. They couldn't use the word captain due to trademark.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a new low budget Youtube series called The Adventures of Save-A-Hoe. Pretty funny. Rollo Tomassi appears in episode 2 briefly. They couldn't use the word captain due to trademark.
Captain Save-A-Ho is trademarked? That's hilarious. And also a little bit sad.