Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

with how many hot & nice women have you had good sex?

how many hot & nice women have you had good sex with?

• 4-6

• 7-9

• 10-14

• 15-20

• 21-30

• 30+

Results are only viewable after voting.

ananas

Banned
Reaction score
On this forum, I see a few good advises and a lot of incel-like hate against women.
For this reason I'm wondering what kind of people you are, mainly if you are actually successful with women or not.

So I'm asking you, with how many hot & nice women have you had good sex with?
by hot I mean at least 7/10.
by nice I mean that her personality is enjoyable for you and you do like being with her.
by good sex I mean you actually enjoy the sex and it is more than just shaking your penis in her vagina then having to finish yourself with your hand to force yourself to cvm out of politeness.

:)

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say 3-5 based on your criteria. Most of the girls I've banged were either uninteresting thots or basic bitches, or just 5-6s. Not even worth it imo. Better to hold out for the type of girl you outlined. Luckily, they are becoming more common for me as I get older. Last girl I banged was a cute 19 year old.

I'm allowed to criticize women and female behavior generally, doesn't make me an incel. My distrust and disdain for them isn't exactly unwarranted.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
+1

Maybe because I’m old school. But you’re the man, you should have skills that will make any encounter great.

Unless the woman is a dead fish in the bedroom the sex should always be good...your skill level usually determines how good it is, not hers.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said 0 because all the hottest girls I either had PE or ED so the sex was wanting

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless the woman is a dead fish in the bedroom the sex should always be good...your skill level usually determines how good it is, not hers.
I disagree with this. I do the same things with most women and their degree of participation is a huge factor in the overall enjoyment. Also a lot of what determines good sex is how you get along outside the bedroom.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just the one. She was the last girl I banged before meeting the girl I ended up marrying. The rest of it has been
utterly mediocre.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your numbers don't account for extended monogamous relationships. That alone would reduce my number to 2 in a 25 year period.
since we are **** measuring here...

Between age 16 losing virginity and my first long term monogamy 4 years later, I bedded 6 girls. 4 were ONS, 2 were repeated relationship material, and there were numerous encounters that did not result in PIV sex . I was in an LTR/marriage from age 20-42

If you are looking for some notch numbers to compare yourself to, I think your average guy between 25-40 might be between 3-6.

Read more here:
https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/the-ideal-number-of-sexual-partners-for-men-women

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m thinking that providing a percentage poll would be more accurate than a numbers poll.

At my age, I could click “30+” without thinking… but despite some above opinions… sometimes we’re going to encounter a bad lay (she could be too loose, too clingy, not as desirable once clothes are off etc…)

In my experience, half the mentally balanced women aren’t as wild as the majority of crazy ones, but over time, they can become less inhibited.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've truthfully had sex with a little more than 30 different women. Really attractive, pleasant to be around and good sex didn't always go hand in hand. The # of women that fit that bill were 4 (these are how many were long term girlfriends -- dated for at least 2 years). Some of the hottest women I had sex with(*awesome at sex) were one's I met at raves when I was into that **** in my early to mid 20s. These typical weren't serious because in most cases I didn't really have too much confidence in the women I met.

* parenthesis

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had "good" sex with nice women before. But not what I would call "great" sex.

My experience has always been that the nicer/sweeter a woman is the less adventurous she is in bed. The sex isn't as good. The bat sh1t crazy ones are always way better in bed and give the great sex. There is an urgency to the sex with them that isn't there with the nice ones.

Of course, everything is a trade off. Because when you aren't in bed the crazy ones are going to make your life a living hell.

ananas

Banned
Reaction score
what are your opinions on the results of the pool, so far ?
what does it say about the kind of people who frequent this forum

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, that's not the goal :lol:
So there is a certain point in a young man's journey where he wants to deepen his connection when he has sex with a woman. For many (and I'll say MOST) guys it might be their "High score" ie the hottest/nicest woman he has bedded and he thinks he won't do better.

If you can go out any night and take a new woman home, most guys want to up their standards..

For getting the career going in the right direction that "Thrill of the Hunt" feeling is better directed to career options in your late 20's.

Guys that are not getting callbacks after one night stands are "shooting 2 point bucks" in my experience. Sure they like it because they never see a Trophy, or have the skill to get one.

I also see some guys here who want to be Trophy hunters who haven't killed a few 2 pointers yet.... so they wait for a trophy where the 2 pointers are and lose their skill...