Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wishy washy girl asking me for a favor

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instantdated her to my bedroom. Tried to physically escalate and she says she doesn't kiss on the first date. I didn't push it.

day2 = Went for bubble tea. She is wishy washy cause she says she would come to my place but she didn't.

Next day she asks me to drive her to the airport this Monday. 10 minutes away.

Should I drive her or not? She really put me in a difficult decision.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
How does one get a woman to come back to their room but get nothing from the interaction? Maybe she wanted you to push it and that is why she is acting wishy washy because she thinks you aren't manly enough?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about the above suggestion that you "weren't man enough." You made your move. You also respected her boundaries,. That's about as "manly" as one can get and still have their self-respect.
And besides, women are complex and their fickleness can result in more than the forum cliche'd "not alpha enough" reply.

Here's my theory:

It's highly likely that she booked her flight before you made any move on her. Apparently, with days just before her flight, it appears that she has no one to drive her. And she's no fool. She knows this.
Again, this is just a hunch and not to be taken as fact. Could it be that she was priming you, so that she could, soon after hit you up to be her airport ride? Unless this girl is still in high school (and if the case, her folks could drive her) I think her "no kiss on the first date" rule is a bit questionable.
If she doesn't kiss you then she doesn't feel like a wh*re for negotiating a ride. If you do this on your own, then she has her 'purity' and a 'free' ride to the airport.
Again, it's just a hunch and not to be taken as an absolute.

Last edited:

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about the above suggestion that you "weren't man enough." You made your move. You also respected her boundaries,. That's about as "manly" as one can get and still have their self-respect.
And besides, women are complex and their fickleness can result in more than the forum cliche'd "not alpha enough" reply.

Here's my theory:

It's highly likely that she booked her flight before you made any move on her. Apparently, with days just before her flight, it appears that she has no one to drive her. And she's no fool. She knows this.
Again, this is just a hunch and not to be taken as fact. Could it be that she was priming you, so that she could, soon after hit you up to be her airport ride? Unless this girl is still in high school (and if the case, her folks could drive her) I think her "no kiss on the first date" rule is a bit questionable.
If she doesn't kiss you then she doesn't feel like a wh*re for negotiating a ride. If you do this on your own, then she has her 'purity' and a 'free' ride to the airport.
Again, it's just a hunch and not to be taken as an absolute.
Yeah, So do I give her a ride or not. I think i will try to get her to my place one more time and if nothing happens i wont give her a ride to the airport even if it's 10 minutes away.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does one get a woman to come back to their room but get nothing from the interaction? Maybe she wanted you to push it and that is why she is acting wishy washy because she thinks you aren't manly enough?
You totally ignored my question LOL

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
give her the ride, unless she is flying to see some dude

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, So do I give her a ride or not. I think i will try to get her to my place one more time and if nothing happens i wont give her a ride to the airport even if it's 10 minutes away.
That is a question that only you should decide.
Here's a question for you to think about:
Do you really want to base your willingness to drive her to the airport on the contingency of her affections?
If so (and if she's also playing you for a ride) then it sounds like you two deserve your fate.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a question that only you should decide.
Here's a question for you to think about:
Do you really want to base your willingness to drive her to the airport on the contingency of her affections?
If so (and if she's also playing you for a ride) then it sounds like you two deserve your fate.
I love people when they answer you a question with a question. Anyway thanks.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love people when they answer you a question with a question. Anyway thanks.
Dude. I'm not your father and I'm not your guru. . You provide your side of a situation and forum members provide their perspectives.
We are here to provide thoughts that perhaps you haven't yet considered. We are not here to hold your hand.

Last edited:

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. I'm not your father and I'm not your guru. . You provide your side of a situation and forum members provide their perspectives.
We are here to provide thoughts that perhaps you haven't yet considered. We are not here to hold your hand.
I didn't say you are my father nor my guru. I also didn't ask you to hold my hand. I simply ask if i should drive her to the airport or not.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It goes against my grain to 'tell you' (an adult) what to do. However, I'll meet you in the middle and tell you what I would do.

Despite certain attitudes here, I think it's wrong to wh*re this girl (if she shows you affection, you'll drive her and if she doesn't, you will not).
This attitude is not a class act.

After the no kiss on the first encounter and her fickleness on the second encounter, I'd write off any chance of this moving forward. However, there's no crime in doing an unconditional good deed.

I get it. None of us want to feel like a chump. I'd save face by calling her and saying that... "I'm just not sure if I want to see you again... but since I'm just ten minutes away from the airport, I'll drive you. BUT... if you want a ride when you return, you're buying my lunch for the trouble."

Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's trying to slowly make you her boyfriend. I wouldn't take her unless you genuinely like her and enjoy her company. If you just want to smash I'd tell her I'm busy Monday

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i said no to her. She sounds like a USER.
and I feel great after saying NO.
You were practically on your knees... begging forum members to tell you what you should you.
And you do the opposite.

In an earlier posting above, I labeled your gal as having fickle behavior. Apparently, I was in error. You have now earned this crown.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
NO DO NOT DRIVE HER SHE HASNT GIVEN U ANY PUZZY SO LET THAT HOE TAKE AN UBER. GRAB HOLD OF YOUR BALLS DUDE

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instantdated her to my bedroom. Tried to physically escalate and she says she doesn't kiss on the first date. I didn't push it.

day2 = Went for bubble tea. She is wishy washy cause she says she would come to my place but she didn't.

Next day she asks me to drive her to the airport this Monday. 10 minutes away.

Should I drive her or not? She really put me in a difficult decision.
This is a compliance test. Be busy, don't do it.

She's cvcking you already. Theres a whole bunch of guys who she would let hit, that would never take her to the airport.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were practically on your knees... begging forum members to tell you what you should you.
And you do the opposite.

In an earlier posting above, I labeled your gal as having fickle behavior. Apparently, I was in error. You have now earned this crown.
I think it was a 50/50 but then i decided to not drive her. It looks like she went quiet. Good! i dont need to deal with her no more.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try to get her to my place one more time and if nothing happens i wont give her a ride to the airport even if it's 10 minutes away.
Pretty sh1tty attitude and reeks of selfishness. Fvcking shallow thinking, gah.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im good, you dont really see my posting questions here, do you now?
Yeah, i have a shotty attitude and im selfish but im happy. you?
this is akin to saying "tell me how you really feel", a response said when you have nothing to contribute and cant think for oneself.

You are the one asking if you should help someone get the to airport based on if she sexes you...