When I used to be a total AFC moron, I used to think that the girl I was looking for would be my prize. I told myself "the right girl is my prize, I hope I'm the prize for her too." How outrageously AFC.. I'm so glad I came across this site and the DJ bible. Within the last year or so, I've only become more and more self-confident, and, whereas before I was doing anything to get a piece of @$$, now I couldn't feel happier with myself. I want women, but I don't need them. If I approach a girl and she rejects me, I think of it as her missing out on the prize, and another girl in the near future getting lucky and winning the prize (at my discretion, of course).
I have to tip my hat to Pook for two very invaluable things he's stated in his posts
1) Never worry about the outcome
2) You are the prize
I wish I would have known this stuff sooner, but oh well.. we have to fail and accept rejection in order to rise to the top sooner or later.
I have to tip my hat to Pook for two very invaluable things he's stated in his posts
1) Never worry about the outcome
2) You are the prize
I wish I would have known this stuff sooner, but oh well.. we have to fail and accept rejection in order to rise to the top sooner or later.