Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WIPFR: St Patty Day

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Really, tonight was a suck out. Obtained one kiss close w. tounge before the name (actually, I only spoke a few words to her after the fact because she was looking for her friend and crap)

Anyways, I think her name is Emily, judging by her friend that lost her purse and mentioned her name,...and she took my number and she'd get Emily to call me sometime, and they'd be out next weekend.

Mmk, I'll give this a week and consider it cold. The best chance I got of laying this chick is via re-established rapport, ie: I run back into her next weekend.

---

On that note, the other suck outs, I need a wing man bad, I was in with this one chick, and she talks to her friend nearby, and she gives the no, and I'm instanty denied. Ugh,

At least I got something out of tonight :), I'll keep this a WIP for a week and I'll consider it cold. :cry:

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd offer to wing with you, but my solo game is rusty and I've never actually gone sarging with someone who knew what they were doing, so I'd probably not be a terribly good wing. I can probably still be useful to defuse obstacles, I guess.

Edit: just to be clearer.. my middle-game is pretty good, but my opening is still pretty bad... closing is all right, but could use a lot of improvement.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know what I'm doing either. Clubbing is a relatively new ground for me, and the biggest thing I have to overcome was dancing. I used to have no real...vibe, and when I was dragged to Stages after my birthday, I wasn't able to dance with a girl, let alone approach. I didn't know how.

So, I'm learning. All of my potential wings were occupied with other girls, and I was solo, but I kept getting screwed from the chick's friend. I need a wing to distract the biatch just long enough so that I can get a vibe dancing and what have you with the targets.

Still yet to F-Close from the club, but kiss progression, it's getting good.

Thanks for the offer, we'll have to hit a pub or something to get to know each other sometime :D

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you have somewhere to bring the women to. I live in the shacks and sex is a big no-no (not stricly enforced, but sometimes people are pricks) so bringing women home is a stretch.

By the way, I'm not that big on club approaches, mostly because I'm not that big on clubbing, but I generally "just do it" if I have someone expecting me to perform. Guess that's why I don't approach all that much when I'm by my lonesome.

Anyway, good idea on the pub thing. Let's try and seduce the waitresses into giving us free drinks! (Funny story about Starbucks and cake, too... remind me to tell you about it sometime)

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Who says you have to bring her to the shacks. It's a nono on course too, what happens? The girl brings THEM back to HER place. Can't go wrong with that, lol.

I go clubbing...about once, twice a month, it depends on what the group plans, as we all hit the club and split off as we deem fit. It's cooler that way, because we prime together, have a assload of a good time, then we hit the club and do our own thing, or we support each other, get each other going with PU

Do you know how much my night cost? $10 worth of alcohol and...$13 in cab. :D

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends aren't big on picking up. Well, at least, not the kind of PU we know about. Sounds like you guys have a good group dynamic going on, though.

Anyway, I have to get out of the computer lab now. Hit me on MSN or something, sometime.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
My friends don't know about my pickup either, but they are solid nonetheless. I do my own little thing for the most part, so meh :D.

SmokeX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs I will be your wingman :p for about a week this summer time :D Haha you will definetly get laid!!! I just need to borrow my cousins id for that week :p

Smoke

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
That'd be fvcking right on. Simple rules to live by!
No Busses, No Train Wrecks, and Use Safety Equipment Provided!

It's balls, they want to go home, or their friends, and I'm either too slow to act quick on stopping it, or it just...bah! Gimme cheap slvts!

SmokeX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try apporaching them on a different angle
Go up to them, **** by them and ***** at a bartender about how ****ty your day was, slam a few back, "Accedently" fall off your chair, slam a few more a **** off lol

Nice attention grabber :p

Smoke

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
My approach is fine. The focus is dancing/grinding (which I was severely lacking in). Hence, the past clubbing FRs were all 'I started dancing..' and oh boy, we got a story!

It's now my lack of a F-close (I'm also number stupid for some odd reason), and negating stupid events such as friends and boyfriends.

Welcome to WIPs.