Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WIPFR: Food Store Girl

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Another approach.

I've seen this chick at the local grocery store a few times, casual passing chat, nothing big, until last night.

I have odd sleeping patterns after a work weekend, so I slept from 5pm or so to 11, and didn't fall asleep until 3am (actually..I was getting more awake). So, I decided to hit the store, get some required edibles. Again, not another intended pick up attempt, but when I finished up my shopping and hit the one cash lane open, there's none other then the girl I've passively talked to. So, I open her, ask her how exciting her night shift is, talked about my work (and lack of sleep, hence why I was at the store), and some other crap. Looks good so far, she's talking back.

So, genious strikes again (I'll call it the Docs' Effect from now on!), and I tell her to walk me to my car. She says she can't leave her lane, let alone the store. Alright, to the door then! She again, repeats that she can't leave her lane because she'll get in trouble. I bluntly look around at the empty store, and look back at her and tell her to take my hand *extend my hand* and walk me to the door.

What does she do, she complies. Walks me to the door, and I bust on her for being naughty for wanting to break rules for me, she laughs. I say goodbye and I leave.
---
So again, another unintentional approach leads to a bit of rapport. We'll see where this goes. :rockon:

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm.. Good job, so what do you look for docs? relationships or one-nighters?

Either way, I wish you luck with her. Keep going back there! Just make sure to number close one of these times.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I look at an approach as a chance to have some fun. I only focus on progression from the start at a club, but in normal life, you can't focus on that, because it'll throw your game off.

I'm not focused in getting numbers, dates, kisses, sex, girlfriends. I'm focused in 'in the moment'. I want to vibe with whoever I talk to, have fun doing it, and if she wants to see me again, or is happy when she sees me, I have done what I wanted.

It's only when she wants to see me again, that I'll focus a little bit more on a potential pickup.

I was VERY close to asking Miss Coffee out on some form of an outting, but as chance may have it, she's going away for 2 weeks, AND I get the headsup she's taken...somewhat.

Just remember, if you can get her to want to see you again, you are successful. There's no two ways about it. Play your cards right, and she'll develop feelings on her own, and I caught Coffee admitting them. :) You should see how I busted the girl that went to Ottawa to take a bartending course, she openly admitted she wanted to kiss me.

It's all in how you handle and control the situation, and I KNOW I'm going to continue to build a list of girls that are interested in me, and ONE WILL BITE. I know that for a fact.

thickandcreamy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Props. Keep us updated. I know these FR's are time consuming to write. Maybe just report back when you have a close of some kind: number/date/kiss/sex. Saves time.

Thick

Docs said:
Another approach.

I've seen this chick at the local grocery store a few times, casual passing chat, nothing big, until last night.

I have odd sleeping patterns after a work weekend, so I slept from 5pm or so to 11, and didn't fall asleep until 3am (actually..I was getting more awake). So, I decided to hit the store, get some required edibles. Again, not another intended pick up attempt, but when I finished up my shopping and hit the one cash lane open, there's none other then the girl I've passively talked to. So, I open her, ask her how exciting her night shift is, talked about my work (and lack of sleep, hence why I was at the store), and some other crap. Looks good so far, she's talking back.

So, genious strikes again (I'll call it the Docs' Effect from now on!), and I tell her to walk me to my car. She says she can't leave her lane, let alone the store. Alright, to the door then! She again, repeats that she can't leave her lane because she'll get in trouble. I bluntly look around at the empty store, and look back at her and tell her to take my hand *extend my hand* and walk me to the door.

What does she do, she complies. Walks me to the door, and I bust on her for being naughty for wanting to break rules for me, she laughs. I say goodbye and I leave.
---
So again, another unintentional approach leads to a bit of rapport. We'll see where this goes. :rockon:

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn Docs, I'm going to start modelling my life after you from now on. You are a pimp.

I don't really see how you get to know these girls in the first place, tho. I usually don't notice the same employee twice when I go out to places. Do you just hit up Kroger and the coffee shop every other day?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
thick: I have a very odd schedule, thus I have the time (and my typing speed is more then efficient. And also, hence the WIP addition, it tells you that it's a work in progress, thus something could come out of of it or not.

Obsidian: You would be AMAZED at how standard a shift is. People do not like working a night shift, shove a afternoon in there, follow it with a morning twice, day off, night shift. Nope, they live to have one set schedule, either night, day, morning, what have you.

Again, I don't do this for the pickup. I don't prowl coffee shops and stores for the sole purpose of finding chicks (lol!). This is during my day, I went to the store to get food, lucked in. I get a lot of coffee, lucked in. Went to the mall, lucked in. That's all this is, along with fine-tuning my interaction skills.

Failure to me is when I get blown off and get the don't talk to me signal. Since I don't get those, I'm already successful. I already said it up there, but end state is not a goal, it's a side effect. All these girls that love to see me again, they develop a level of interest inside all by themselves. The more girls I meet, the more interest to go around.

So, after a few weeks of solid interest building (you'll also notice I don't chuck out a lot of lines, welcome to natural game my friends), some girls 'slip' and I find out she's a little more interested then I'd thought. That's the even BETTER part, because I'm not displaying 'date me' interest, and they just went ahead and let it slip (or maybe, I can just read people on a dime, lol). In whatever case, I have control at all times, I dictate the conversation, the TIMES to meet them, and I always got something up my sleeve to amuse them and show them just how cool I am.

So, when I have a little pile of girls that like me to varying degrees, that makes it all the easier to isolate, because I'm still not focused on end state, and hey, they like me already!

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your style, Docs. It's what I would describe as the "man-within" technique.... :cool:

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
She works the night shift at a grocery store? That shouldn't be a challenge. At that point she should jump anything that can get her out of that line of work.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What he means is this:

"Docs is too confident and I'm going to see if I can try to bring him down."

Basically Sparky is trying to find a reason she left the line for you OTHER than the fact that she was interested.

I hope you don't do that with your own game, sparky.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm i was operating under the assumption that this girl was about 18-22. It's not exactly "desperate times for woman going no where" yet.

Docs, you're only 21 or 22...?

Reaction score
AAA, CoI, APD

FR - Mar 25
WIPFR(Store) - Mar 20
FR - Mar 18
WIPFR(Coffee) - Mar 16
FR - Mar 2
FR - Feb 18

C&E Theory
GTA
Sarge On!
Flirting, Basis of Game

While your thread has a nice little approach, what is with the signature?? your signature is EXACTLY what dating and getting girls is NOT about -> which is math formulas and theories........seriously, are you ok bud?

if you weren't so busy analyzing, you could have nailed this food store girl during her night shift. If you only let your natural male take over instead of running WIPFR (what the hell???) and what ever else was in your head

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I'm fine. How you doing?

Theory ain't the problem, it's only the fact that uhh..03-20-2007, 11:37 PM

What's that, almost 4 weeks since I've even seen this chick, and counting?

FYI, WIP means a work in progress. Suggestively so, it means that I should expect to update. A FR is a one-timer. Get it?

Reaction score
why do you have a work in progress when all you gotta do is step up, invite her over to hang out and chill, and then lay the big Doc on her ;)

basically im wondering, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???

it's alot more fun to have a "completed and f-closed work" than a "work in progress"

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Because I have a real life that revolves around a err...16 hour workday every day?

I don't have the time to fully sarge, hell, I don't even have enough time to shut down and recover. The reason why it was a WIP is because I expected to update because I figured I'd see her again. Guess not, meh.

:), over-busy me.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So do you sarge to keep your game up? What I'm trying to say here, is if not, #close yo!

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Somewhat. I enjoy a good sarge every one in a while. Problem is, I haven't sarged in ....whenever the last WIP got up just because I got wrapped up in a lot of work and HBSunglasses (the only open WIP) has kept me busy busy.