Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Winnipeg Manitoba Canada!!!

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, how old do you have to be to drink up there? I live a couple hours from Winnepeg (in ND, USA). I'm 20, so I can't go to clubs/bars in the US, so I'm thinking of going up there and chill'n, plus it's the closest big city.

Scott7906

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, I'm surprised to see someone else from Winnipeg. Good Stuff! Let me know what you had in mind.

jvd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am from Winnipeg too, I would definitely be interested in hanging out with other like minded wingmen. Most of my friends that I usually hang out with are too scared to try wingmen techniques, it's nice to see other men who are looking for success.

I can offer some advice to others, and I am also looking for ways to improve too! I am also down with hanging with ND people too, I will let you know which clubs to go to. Send me message and we chat on MSN to get things going. This is going to be crazy summer!

jvd

Don Juan
Reaction score
So far I been able to group up 5-7 guys (some novices, some experts) are planning to meet up.

Probably 1-3 Saturday's (July 21 or 28 or August 4) from now we are planning to meet up at a lounge and get to know each other a bit and after go to the club to get things going. :yes:

For the guys who are interested in joining us, send me a message with your MSN email, or I can give you mine, and I give will you more details about the meet!

jvd

Don Juan
Reaction score
We actually had a our first meet on Saturday (July 28), we had 5 guys come out, and had a blast ! There was a couple funny sarging incidents too :yes: Our next meet will be probably on August 11.

For the guys who are interested in joining us, send me a message with your MSN email, or I can give you mine, and I give will you more details about the next meet!

jt the azn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all Winnipeg wingmen, we actually met up with other Winnipeg wingmen and it was a blast! Please do try to actually come to these meetings as we try to expand our social circle of DJs and PUAs. I actually met jvd and he seemed to be a pretty cool guy. If you want to get in touch, pm me.

jvd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got another meet planned for this weekend (August 11), send me a message with your email, or I can give you mine, and I give will you more details about the next meet!

jvd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got something planned for Saturday night (August 18), if you interested in sarging, send me a message for details!

jt the azn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling all Winnipeg wingmen! pm me if interested. better if youre a teen in st james

jvd

Don Juan
Reaction score
***UPDATE

I got another meet planned for this weekend (November 3), send me a message with your email, or I can give you mine, and I give will you more details about the next meet!

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holyl **** Im From Winnipeg!