Don_Joffe
Senior Don Juan
Hey all, this is my 2nd post, you guys should go have a look in the "wingman forum" at my first post, you may find it to your benefit...or maybe not? My question I ask you all is this... My friends and I, we go play pool at a pool bar place atleast once a week but we never are able to meet woman there. About 4 of us go we all stand around our pool table, play pool, get a couple drinks, talk to eachother and say "hello" to the odd people we do know. I get frustrated with this continous pattern of week after week same old thing. I was wondering how is it possible to meet girls at these pool bar places? They also playing pool and they usually with other guy friends...Its very difficult to tell if these guy friends or guy friends or boyfriends. How can i approach these type of girls? What technique can I use to determine if they are single or not...its not cool IF i go over to the girls and their guy friends and I starting talking to the girl and the guys are looking at me as though ive got a DEATH wish talking 2 her, how can i tell if they single and whats the best way to approach these woman(if they are single). Thanks...