Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WingMen?... picking one?

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
... obviously your wing man cant have all the dj skilz u have but what are some good things wing men must have?

chose wing men with extreamly good looks?
chose wing men who have extreamly bad looks?
chose wing men who talk alot?

ya get what im saying fill me in..

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously a good wing man shouldn't be shy and shouldn't be ugly.

However, the most important feature is that he shouldn't be a selfish d1ck. I don't pick up with any of the guys I hang out with every weekend (my best friends I guess) because they're all douches about this sort of thing and have no interest in helping each other out. I've actually had them ask me to help ****block another guy.

The only good wing I can think of for me lives a good 35 minutes away. We only see each other every so often, but when we're together we're unstoppable. We talk every day or two and I'm never happier then when he's happy, and I know he feels the same.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest requirement is that he have different taste in girls than you, or at least be willing to compromise. You don't wanna be fighting over the same chick all the time. Remeber, the purpose of a wingman is to go after a group of chicks, not to double-team the same chick.

Daani

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your gotta have good chemistry with ur wing. Understand each other. You also have to set rules for mutual understanding. If your wing chooses a target, and theres a UG tagging along, it's ur job to occupy the UG. Stuff like that.

Bremen_Yank

Reaction score
Originally posted by Daani
Your gotta have good chemistry with ur wing. Understand each other. You also have to set rules for mutual understanding. If your wing chooses a target, and theres a UG tagging along, it's ur job to occupy the UG. Stuff like that.

He's right, it's all in how you guys play off eachother to get the job done.

Main thing to remember, is be self-less when being a wing man, dont be an ass

~Bremen yank

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't expect your wing to improve your game or make picking up chicks any easier.

DaVinci

Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer PIVOTS. (Hot Women You Go clubbing with)
There better then Wingmen. They provide the same skills as Wingmen but don't provide cometition. UNless it's FOR you

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick a good mate. Thats all you need. Just remember that it's not all about you, he's gotta get him some too.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they can have DJ skills, you want someone who is successful as then they are less likely to ****block you as they can get their own ones.