Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

?Wingman?

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
I have a quick question. I am a completely new to this whole thing. I still lack confidence, but I am improving every day (DJ boot camp week one). Any ways a guy PM-ed me today asking if I could be his wing man. I could use some that was once in my shoes to teach me the what I am doing wrong or what I am doing well (my shy friends just dont cut it, all they do is bring me down; tell me how ugly I am, and I should just give up). The thing is he is a beginner him self. I am 18 and he is 26,(to be honest I am kind of uneasy about the whole thing) I dont know what to do or not do. I need some advice. :confused:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I would watch out, he might be a 26 yr old 200 pounder black homosexual who will rape u...................

















:D LOL.....I wouldnt meet anyone if i were u.....read the damn BIBLE!
 

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
My thoughts exactly
 

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
1
Location
Greensboro, NC
Originally posted by Vigilante7
I would watch out, he might be a 26 yr old 200 pounder black homosexual who will rape u...................

:D LOL.....I wouldnt meet anyone if i were u.....read the damn BIBLE!
Great advise. Don't leave your house because whenever you leave you are in danger of being raped by a 200 lb black man. Stay in and read the bible and wait for the girls to come crawling through your window.

:p
 
Top