Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wingman failed

Davidclandes

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm not sure whether this is the biggest failure in the wingmen history or not, but I'm gonna share with you and hear what you have to say.
My friend and I got to the club, he's been torn about the break-up. So yeah, as a normal friend would do, I played his wingman for the night. I helped him pick up a girl he met at the bar. Long story short, she ended up asking him my number.
Well, thoughts?

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm not sure whether this is the biggest failure in the wingmen history or not, but I'm gonna share with you and hear what you have to say.
My friend and I got to the club, he's been torn about the break-up. So yeah, as a normal friend would do, I played his wingman for the night. I helped him pick up a girl he met at the bar. Long story short, she ended up asking him my number.
Well, thoughts?
I wanna hear the long story not the short. I want to know details so I can try and figure out why he failed so hard. But agreed that's a pretty big fail.

Honestly not too surprised though if he's been torn about a breakup he obviously was mopey and didn't have his true game on his side.

ApolloSunGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theirs rules to a wingman game its mutual understanding it all goes free for all..game is game if ask he should of just gave her the number that way you game her set date and ask to meet up with friend I would just I do this with my wingman & wingwoman..

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
She chose you whats there to figure out