You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
It is effin cold here in Chicago. Too cold. You just took a chance to go up to this girl and be like what up and stuff? Smooth move. Too bad it didn't go as planned though. Btw, I couldn't tell from the post if you were working or just using your savings while settling in this beautiful corrupt city. It's hard getting a job right now. Real hard. Keep posting.macallik said:Nothing new on my plate. Calm before the storm fa real. I've been staying in and watching Bloomberg a lot recently. Had to stay in for part of last weekend to offset some losses after RIMM broke thru its resistance and got stopped out.
I hollered at a chick on State Street a couple hours ago. Cute with a lip piercing so you know she sucks d!ck. But really, anything more than one piercing on each ear and I'm assuming you slob knob. So I came to a complete stop which really is a necessity in a big city and she did as well. A lil nervous but I pushed through it and asked her what her age was (17) and then asked her what the legal age is in Chicago (18 she said), Found out she wasn't legal and ejected lol. Hella short but it felt good doing a street cold approach, and I do mean cold. There is no snow but I feeling the burr-ness with this weather more than Gucci Mane himself.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Don't throw away such a great opportunity! Having an attractive female (and she is) wing you that knows the ins and outs of game is like being in god mode. An educated female wing has all the benefits of a male plus massive social value. Control yourself.macallik said:Thanks iqqi. As for the female wing, the mac is gonna to have to decline the offer. I'm not great with 'females as friends' and my better judgment tells me that:
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
macallik said:Theory & Thought
Now that I am actively trying to get rapport, conversing is like this foreign entity that I need a LOT of work on. Flakes aplenty so far, especially in clubs scene. Doin some perusing on the site and I came across this recent post by Danger really that gave me a new outlook on the situation...
Why is it that most men find it easier to hunt through their social circles as opposed to cold approaches? I thought about the good experiences I've had with women, and although I have gotten a previous girlfriend and a couple one night stands from clubbing, most of my successful relationships (to whatever degree) with women started in a setting that encouraged me to show my value or get rapport unsuspectingly.
Whether it was asking someone why the believed in X during a philosophy study session in the library or shooting the sh!t during my lunch break with coworkers, these casual conversations lead to them getting to know you and falling for you.
Bingo Mate, you answered your own question
Perhaps people fall for 'friends' (but not 'LJBF' friends) and social circle hookups easier because the situation feels less contrived and forced. If you talk enough or in the right setting, you will end up saying the right thing eventually. Through cold approaches however, you often have to consciously pursue rapport or displaying value.
Yup plus in Social Circles, it's more relaxed, the enivorment tends to be more of a "party" type or "hang out" type enivroment. So if you are cool person to begin with, it's cool runnings
I would go as far as to say that after some thought, to me clubs specifially but cold approaches in general are not full of flaky women but rather seducers who have trouble displaying value and getting rapport in that setting. I am working on being more involved mentally in the conversation and learn how to guide the convo instead of just looking for contextual jokes and taking shots in the dark. You need a gameplan/goal you are moving towards.
I wouldn't say it's nesscarily always having problems building rapport due to game but logistics i.e. loud club music, CBing Friends, etc. But what you talking about setting the "frame" is perfect. I don't know about a "gameplan" I have none, I just go in and see what the chick is about, I don't know her, I don't feel I have to impress or win her over, this is were the prize mentality kicks in, the chick has to qualify for me to make an effort, for that to happen she has to 1. Show that she is fun. 2. Get me somewhat intrigued in her (whether it's how she carries herself, what she is wearing, her persontality it doesn't take much in a way it's reverse Value)although I ain't gonna front sometimes I still get gass'd a lot by phat donkey and some double d's
I am not recommending a written up, Master Pick Up Artist-esque progression chart print out in your pocket, but the mental knowledge that you have a goal in mind, albeit ONS, phone number, relationships, etc. In your mind with your actions you need to ask yourself, 'Am I moving towards your goal," "Am I moving away from it" or "Am I not moving in any direction at all?"
I work on "concepts" I guess, for instance one of the concepts I've been implementing is "Intent" and "masculinity" These topics have been around forever in the community(Gunwitch,Pook, Tim from RSD), but now i'm more focused on adding them, why? because I feel like showing intent helps the interaction move along, it shows purposes and male domincance, plus from the stuff I've field tested thus far, It works.
It is crazy because without any goal in mind, the possible seems impossible. You begin to settle for less than you want because you haven't internalized what it is you are going after and seen to it that you work towards it constantly. For me, the fact that people are fvcking girls the same night they met them seemed foreign and unreal even for me in the last month. I haven't even tried for ONS, liked I used to. I might have said the Apoc opener here and tried to escalate there, but something was missing and know I now. It was my confidence that it could work.
I wouldn't say what I do these days is gaming(more like being social), but yup guys are pulling girls all the time bruh, and I agree if you just go to have fun you forget what's it about. There many times were I have to remind myself like "aww man I ain't make out yet, I gotta make out" lol, sometimes I get caught up in just having fun cause I literally got tunnel vision in just finding the hottest chicks in the venue
Unrelated but also something I have been pondering is how 'being persistent' and 'being the prize' seem to be opposing ideas. The more persistent I am, the less of the prize I feel like and vice versa. I want to plow and make the ho say no but perhaps I should only do it for quality women or within a certain time period?
I'm gonna try and be the prize and be persistent as long as I can before I start cutting chicks off at the knees but I am losing my patience.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
This is a quantity over quality mindset.macallik said:. As for your lounge idea, I'll look into it. I have never been one to take sand to the beach, but I suppose a relaxed lounge environment would be a bit less competition. Plus I can get the girls drunk and feel em up which is always a bonus.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.