Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Windy City Chronicles

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My money is right. My bags are packed. My plane leaves shortly.

In the past month, I have explained my plans to the people in my life and gave my notice to those I have obligations with. I took mental pictures whenever I left the house and had to pose for physical ones every time I came back into it. Family I tell ya! Ya gotta love em.

In the past week, I've had one last gossip session with the ladies at work, one last ride on the motorcycle and one last look at a decent pay cheque for a long time more than likely.

In the past 24 hours, I have had one last drinking session with the boys, a few last words of encouragement from my family, one last look at my country on the drive to the airport and other things that I do not remember but will no doubt miss in due time.

Moving really does take a strain on the soul but with that said, there is something liberating about fitting your life into a duffle bag, leaving the unnecessary behind and going tabula rasa. Couple that with the fact that Chicago is... well Chicago, and I can't mope around too much.

So begins the next chapter in my life...

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"We wanderers, ever seeking the lonelier way, begin no day where we have ended another day; and no sunrise finds us where sunset left us.
Even while the earth sleeps we travel.
We are the seeds of the tenacious plant, and it is in our ripeness and fullness of heart that we are given to the wind and are scattered...
Know therefore, that from the greater silence I shall return.
The mist that drifts away at dawn, leaving but dew in the fields, shall rise and gather into a cloud and then fall down in rain.
And not unlike the mist have I been...
This would I have you remember in remembering me:
That which seems most feeble and bewildered in you is the strongest and most determined.
Is it not your breath that has erected and hardened the structure of your bones?
And is it not a dream which none of you remember having dreamt, that built your city and fashioned all there is in it?
Farewell to you and the youth I have spent with you.
It was but yesterday we met in a dream.
You have sung to me in my aloneness, and I of your longings have built a tower in the sky.
But now our sleep has fled and our dream is over, and it is no longer dawn.
The noontide is upon us and our half waking has turned to a fuller day, and we must part.
In the twilight of memory we should meet once more, we shall speak again together and you shall sing to me a deeper song.
And if our hands should meet in another dream we shall build another tower in the sky.
A little while, and my longing shall gather dust and foam for another body.
A little while, a moment of rest upon the wind, and another woman shall bear me."

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope all goes right for you my man. Just remember to wipe the blood from your face and hands and get some sleep my man.

Life is beautiful when you are free.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh snap! Unbridled Phoenix you like Kahlil Gibran as well? He's the bee kness and he's Lebanese! Small world. The Prophet was great but I connected more with his later works to be honest.

Thanks for dropping a line Fertile Turtle. Life is beautiful but I am not actually free as of yet. I am living with some family as we speak and it is stifling in a sense. It is kinda like substituting one family experience for another at the moment. Too much overbearing advice and expectations for me to feel completely free. I didnt want to part with rent money just yet but I suppose it is inevitable as once you are independent. I gotta hit craigslist twice as hard now that I am here

Things haven't been smooth sailing completely thus far, what would best be described as existential angst had me in its vices for the first day and a half. More responsibility and power in my life makes the potential behind every decision seems paramount. Even the smallest decisions seem to have unforeseen consequences waiting around the corner. However I got my Nietzsche on and sorted that sh!t out.

I went 'out' out for the first time yesterday afernoon. I know two people out of a city of over 2 million so I was holding down the one man wolf pack. my mode of transportation is public and the subway is the most convienient to my knowledge, so it what I used to get around for the first time.

I don't know if anyone else has ever been in a similar situation. I tried to blend in as much as possible regarding it, but my cover was blown relatively soon when I inserted my subway card every way but the right way in the turnstile. The employee looked at me like I was a retard. Throughout the day on the subway I also got all my stuff ready only to realize it was the wrong stop and I also actually got off on the wrong stop and ran back on the train before the conductor took off. Good times.

Anyways, back to getting off the initial bus ride. After very little contemplation i tackled the Magnificient Mile and later the Loop with no real goal in mind. I wandered wherever my feet carried me and got lost in the city.. literally.

As for those with the double X chromosome, I haven't gotten a feel for them. For starters, I can't tell a 15 year old from a 25 year old most times so I am no doubt stockpiling bail money as we speak. Also, the city variety is unlike anything I have ever seen. Rich, poor, different accents and skin colors. It is gonna be an inteeeeeeeeeeresting next couple years to say the least :)

I have held eye contact with success but nothing since that. I guess I expected the wimmins to notice that I am from out of town, engage me and then jump my sweet foreign bones but I'm gonna have to put in work. Opportunity is EVERYWHERE so I can't wait.

I added a couple local chicks based on random searches on facebook, many of whom have misleading pictures. I didnt expect much to come from that though. My main goal is to keep an ear out for events and start mi networking.

P.S. Unbridled Phoenix, I was pulling your leg about the Kahlil Gibran stuff. I just googled what you posted on looked him up on wikipedia. Anything that even looks like it resembles poetry and my mind shuts right off. It sounded like a narration to LotR or Chronicles of Narnia. FWIW the word chronicle is in my title though, so that's cool.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things are going okay so far. I did what every person in Chicago, a city of 2.8 million, who is interested in meeting people does. No, I did not check out a local event such a the Magnificient Mile pre-thanksgiving parade with an estimated 800,000 people in attendance, no I did join a club of people who share the same interests as me, and no I did not volunteer somewhere to expand my social circle. I cruised Craigslists looking for singles.

When in Rome they say, but things are pretty crappy in that aspect. I mean, it's hard enough sifting through all the gay hookups goin on in the main section (the stuff gay people have for hookups are re-donkulous) but the women just looking for relationships aint feeling ya boy either. I answered about 7 ads (with Pics AND a codeword in the reply subject title so I don't look like an extremely unique, well versed internet robot, as is the norm apparently) and only one chick has bitten.

Even with her though, things are meh. I got the digits after talking online for an hour or so. We talked for about an hour on the phone but since then she takes like an hr to respond to texts and other tell tale signs of low interest.

I have been trying a bit of day game as well. Get a decent amount of eye contact and I have spoken to women who give heavy eye contact but they just keep moving after a brief hesitation.

People don't lie when they talk about those city approach fundamentals like stopping completely when you open someone or else they will keep walking, or having to disarm her so she doesn't think you are a rapist. It is gonna take some getting used to coz coming off as a rapist is something I take a lot of pride in.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried the night game for the second time last night. Went to the club Boutique after spending a half an hour trying to find a club called Zentra, only for the bouncer to tell me not to even think about getting in while I enter the line. Note to self: Buy dress shoes. I figured there would be no dress code based on the reviews on Yelp. Heck, after those reviews, I expected people to be shooting each other at the entrance.

If you are in Chicago and into the mainstream hip hop at a regular level I guess you are familiar with Boutique. Gucci Mane, Nicky Minaj, Fabolous, Lil Wayne and Drizzy Drake tracks all made appearances as expected. Before I used to be strictly about the House but I am getting back into the Swag rapping. To me now. rap is more about having fun and braggin as opposed to shooting someone so I can relate once again.

But yea, before I write an essay on rap Imma get back on track. I started posted up on the dancefloor. I am pretty comfortable rolling solo in my life now, so I post up close to the middle of the dancefloor and just watch the ass while drinking like I am in my living room. After a couple minutes, a group of three chicks ask me to take a pic of them. I had to laugh on the inside coz its sounds a lot like some methods guys in the community do to meet chicks.

So yea, you expect them to have some kind of bashy new digital camera in this day and age, but they give me this disposable number from Walgreens. Epic. So as expected when the picture taker gets ready the subjects pose. But they aren't posing like smiling with their arms intertwined that you are used to, but posing like they are sending pics to their boyfriend doing a bid upstate. Azz wobbling and other unmentionables.

So I snap a couple pics and try and get some eye contact with the girl I am feeling before giving em their camera back. Out of the corner of my eye I see someone from the group heading my way in reverse getting ready to place that booty on my crotch and wouldnt you know it!!!! ...it's the fat one :-(

I am rolling solo, so hell, I take one for the one man wolf pack team and dance with her a bit while looking around as if to ask onlookers not to judge me. Eventually her friends pull her off me when they realize I am really not interested

Up and down the club I go, checking for a chick that is interesting and interested. haven't approached too much lately so I still get a little anxious when push comes to shove. I go to the bar, grab a drink and see a cute chick getting a drink and about to leave the bar. She got on one of those fitted shirts that cover about half of your ass, and then she got tights on underneath. Right here I'd like to stop and thank the cyclical nature of fashion for bringing tights back in this era where the ass is worshipped so much. They are just... indescribably great. I'm at a loss for words.

Macallik: Hey I just had to stop and say I like the tights
Vida: smiles and turns back to the bar where I am and puts drink down* Thanks

We talk and I grab digits on a napkin in true big city style after she had trouble typing it into the BB. I asked her to kiss the napkin like the ladies do in the movies but she wasn't wearing any lipstick.

We hit the dancefloor for a bit and do some vertical dry humping. I got a lil kiss out of her but nothing major. I wanted to run the Apoc opener tonight but of course i have been with the chick for about 40 mins before I drop it. She says she has to go home and I ask her if she is gonna invite me back. She says no, so I just segue into the next topic. Kind of a buzz kill when she said that so my interested waned a bit for the quick hit at least.

We get seperated. I case the joint again looking for another chick and bump into her again downstairs at the ATM. She beckons me over and asks what I am drinking. Nice. I grab a drink and then she tells me to lead the way and we head back upstairs.

We grind some more but I am getting bored. She tells me that she is going to the bathroom but will BRB. I say cool... but bounce to look for some new chicks. Of course, you all know about a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, so when I get back another guy is courting her and I am standing there with nothing to hold onto other than my d!ck.

I eventually open two girls and talk to them a bit. Nothing major, I used the line early on in the interaction "Hey I'm new in town and you girls look like exactly the kind of girls I'd like to meet" That always piques interest rather quickly I've found.

I got em both laughing but couldn't decide for sure which one I want to go after. Both cute so I was just gonna pick the more interested one but ended up not closing either.

Opened another chick posted up against a wall after she gave me some eye contact in passing but it wasn't fruitful. At the end of the night, Vida and the guy where nowhere to be seen. They could have left together, iunno. Bonehead move on my part, got too greedy. It's been a while since I have been in the nite scene gunning for a ONS or lay since I was in a small town environment before but this kinda thing won't happen again. I hit her with a late nite text and she responded this morning.

Gave her a call while watching NFL Today on CBS. I cut the convo after like 20 mins. She is 27 and I am soon to be 23 but she sounds like potential for sure.

Last edited:

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talked to the chick on Craigslist over the phone and through instant messaging last night for at least 2 hrs. She hit me up 2day and we agreed for her to give me a lift to Walmart. So i hop on the El and head out to meet her.

When I got to the car, she looked almost disappointed when I hopped in the car. Meh. Definite friend zone but I need friends so if the connection isn't there... no biggie. She said that she had a 'friend' at her house when she picked me up so I was pretty toned back on trying to get her attracted anyways.

So we shop at a couple stores and shoot the sh!t. Eventually I thank and head back home via the L.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the subway ride home, I spot a chick sitting about a row ahead of me on the opposite side of the train. She looks like she just knocked off work. Light skinned, dress pants, wearing a bubble jacket hair straightened and pulled back. but she aint fat as long as her body that is showing is proportionate to the part that isn't.

I try and get some eye contact as usual on the L. I feel like I am getting a vibe but we all know you can never be 100% with these kind of things. For example, she will look out of the corner of her eye sometimes and then every couple of minutes I might get a straight look in the eye for a 2 seconds max. Other than that she is looking straight ahead in what I would characterize as either anxiety or nervousness.

I think I catch her doing old faithful public transportation trick #1 and staring at me through the reflection in the glass so I just stare at her reflection in the glass and try and force myself to smile although it was probably more of a conceited smirk.

I just can't bring myself to approach on the bus though, so I start counting down the stops and hoping that she doesn't get off until my stop. It comes and what do you know, as a sign from the seduction gods she got off at the same spot. I HAVE to go in.

But... we got off the train at different exits. She is walking kinda slow and I am walking normal pace but by the time we hit the stairs there is someone between us. Aaaarrrrgggh. Anyways she gets out of the subway station and is at the bus stop outside. She makes some eye contact when she and then moves past me to an isolated spot about 4 feet away. I don't catch the bus but I stand there and while I contemplate going in... Fvck it

Macallik: hey how you doing today
Estelle: Fine thanks. Look I just think you are too young
Macallik: How old do I look?
Estelle: 19
Macallik: Well actually I am 23 (thinking: in your face chick, haha)
Estelle: Ok, well you are still too young.
Macallik: Huh? How old are you?
Estelle: I'm 29
Macallik: Oh that's not that big of a difference
Estelle: yea... I think it is too much of an age difference, I am too old
Macallik: Oh it's cool, I don't discriminate
Estelle: hahahaha.
Estelle: I can't. If I was a couple years younger you are the kind of guy I would easily give my # to but you are just too young for me.
Macallik: Wow. That makes me feel so much better right here <points to heart> knowing that if I was my age now but met you a couple years ago we might have had something.
Estelle: hahaha
Macallik:So whats up, we can at least be friends or something innocent right
Estelle: Errr.... i dunno
Macallik: Alright well let me at least get your facebook.
Estelle: I don't happen to have facebook actually
Macallik: Okay do you happen to have a phone number then?
Estelle: uh ......yeaaaaa
Macallik: Alright cool, I'll settle for that.
Estelle: haha no I can't. I'm actually turning 30 January 1st
Macallik: Oh really? My birthday is at the end of December.
Estelle: Oh wow? That's crazy
Macallik: Yea, I think it's a sign from God that you should give me your number
Estelle: hahahaha. I caaaaant. I'm almost 30
Macallik: Ok so what, you know you wanna live on the wild side one last time before you go 30. What's your number?
Estelle: hahahaha.
Estelle: Look i'm not the clubbing kind of girl.
Macallik: Alright that is cool, what kinda girl are you?
Estelle: I prefer sportsbars and other stuff like plays.
Macallik: oh that is cool, I actually saw my first black community theatre play last weekend. It was... interesting haha.
Estelle: *startled/surprised laugh* Oh yeah? I saw the Tyler Perry play the other day.
Macallik: Oh tru tru

*Bus pulls up*

Macallik: Don't get on the bus. You know you wanna stay here and talk to me
Estelle: hahah, I can't.
Macallik: Ok Look, I am not even catching the bus. I actually live down the street over there *points* The only reason I am at this bus stop is to talk to you.
Estelle: I gotta go
Macallik: Ok. What's your number
Estelle: *looks at me, looks back at bus.... turns to me* Okay it is 555-5555
Macallik: *calls # and then hangs up so that it is saved in my phone*
Estelle: Wow you sure were persistent
Macallik: I'll give you a call later on, alright. See ya for now.

She called me after she got home. Not a greaaaaat convo but it was decent. 20 mins or so. She is going home for Thanksgiving but said she is gonna hit me up when she gets back.

Lol, btw I usually don't go this hard outside the club scene, I would go as far as to call my day game 'trash' haha, but I felt like she was feeling me on the train. Couple that with the way she stalled outside the train and made eye contact here and there and I knew deep down she wanted me to get at her.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.

I decided to go to a new spot tonight. I catch the bus to the Metra station but when I arrive, the deserted Metra station is easily the backdrop for the next murder story on WGN so I opt for a taxi. I start walking towards the direction of my destination looking to flag down a taxi.

Unbeknownst to me, taxis don't frequent the South Side of Chicago. I mean I heard of taxis not stopping for black people but I didn't know taxis didn't go to the hood at all, full stop. I literally saw one taxi in over an hour and a half of walking. Double you tee ef man! I guess I know now but I wish I knew earlier

Best believe I stopped at one of the many liquor stores availiable in the hood and picked up a 40 oz. Not only did it ease my anxiety but it kept the killers who prey on loners at bay because who would attack a black male with a 40 oz, right? That just sounds like suicide.

After walking for waaay too long on the main road it turns into the F'ing expressway. Cars whizzing by me and there I am, unsure if I am going towards civilization again or towards more muddy medians, trees and highway safety cones with each step.... not a good feeling.

After much walking with what has turned into waterlogged shoes and socks, I finaly get to a gas station, talk to the Pakistani attendant and get a number to call one of those fake taxis that are just regular car drivers who charge money. Whatever. They arrive and I finally get to my destination, albeit drenched and irritated.

So the I pull up to this club called Secrets and... well to be honest, I am still amazed. To those of you unfamiliar, it is in the south suburb, Dolton. It pops off bigtime with the black community and all the parties advertise on the radio. The age is 18 and up but back in my hometown that is the norm so I am fit right into the scene.

Once I hit the dancefloor, the ratio was heavyhanded with the dudes but it was still a decent amount of girls and easily 90% of them were fvckable, no bullsh!t. I can confidently say I saw at least 5 dimes tonight too. I don't think I have ever been in a spot like this in my life. So many girls even if it was more guys and they all fine.

I danced with a couple, got blown out a lot. Lines that have been working didn't even put a dent in these chicks. The girls just weren't digging my steelo like the girls I've met so far. I thought I was starting to get a grip on the ghetto chicks in my last journal but these girls seemed like a whole new breed.

Side note: Maybe it's an American thing but I noticed a lot of chicks don't try and move smooth and sexy to the music, they try and just gyrate their ass as much as possible to the beat. Too much rap videos me thinks. That will take some getting used to, especially since I am a) a skinny dude b) not sober whenever they do this, so i have a tendecy to lose my balance.

Concerning the competition, the swag is what seperated me from most of the guys tonight and unfortunately, it wasn't in my favour tonight. These dudes went haaard. I mean, believe me when I say I have done MORE than my fair share of ignorance in the club to females, but it was really a new experience seeing almost the entire male population actively going after women.

Like when I went to the club downtown earlier last week, I danced with a few and chatted with a few and noticed that I was showing up on people's radar. Here, EVERY damn n!gga was doing that. There is no hesitation at all.

I guess it is that big city mentality which I ironically end up seeing it the most in the suburbs. To me, the city nightlife thus far has been toned down in comparison, but I gotta admit that pretty much every time I've gone out during the day downtown, I have seen a cold approach. Competition is more fierce all around in Chicago.

I checked out this next spot called Mr Ricky's after Secrets shut down. It is more of the same except everyone is at least 21 and up but they look much older to me. It is a new feeling walking into the club and feeling out of place because I am not as old as most of the guys. The girls all 'felt' too old for me, and not old like I wouldn't fvck em, but old as in when I hollered they would ask whose little brother is in the club and this is coming from a guy who is trying to spin two 27 yr olds and a 29 year currently. I think it's also coz older chicks are hella intimidating when they are dressed up and getting hit on by older men.

I was only able to party for about 1/2 the time I intended thats to the long ass walk but after tonight...

I gotta step my game up.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's baaaaackkkk

I'm digging this, the way you writing this quite interesting, welcome to USA bruh, chi-town huh? not bad (8 hours from me)
Props on the daygame, you a presistent mother****a though I like that, reminds me of myself

macallik said:
Once I hit the dancefloor, the ratio was heavyhanded with the dudes but it was still a decent amount of girls and easily 90% of them were fvckable, no bullsh!t. I can confidently say I saw at least 5 dimes tonight too. I don't think I have ever been in a spot like this in my life. So many girls even if it was more guys and they all fine.
One of my boys went to Chi-town in the summer. Said the girls were 10X finer then in our state, and also more receptive. I've been to the Chi but like 10 years ago was the last time LOL
I danced with a couple, got blown out a lot. Lines that have been working didn't even put a dent in these chicks. The girls just weren't digging my steelo like the girls I've met so far. I thought I was starting to get a grip on the ghetto chicks in my last journal but these girls seemed like a whole new breed.
I got a couple boys who are from the CHi was well. They love soda cause they say the chicks are so easy up here. Down there one of my boys said you REALLY gotta work for it.
Side note: Maybe it's an American thing but I noticed a lot of chicks don't try and move smooth and sexy to the music, they try and just gyrate their ass as much as possible to the beat. Too much rap videos me thinks. That will take some getting used to, especially since I am a) a skinny dude b) not sober whenever they do this, so i have a tendecy to lose my balance.
Agreed, I had a chick tell me once that girls do it becuasse they wanna see if you "packing" I'm dead serious as I type this. and I agree it's all about "booty, booty, booty" not dancing with your feet
Concerning the competition, the swag is what seperated me from most of the guys tonight and unfortunately, it wasn't in my favour tonight. These dudes went haaard. I mean, believe me when I say I have done MORE than my fair share of ignorance in the club to females, but it was really a new experience seeing almost the entire male population actively going after women.
I've noticed around my town as soon it's 1 o clock its like a swtich goes off in guys heads and you can just see the shift of the whole clubs approach. It's amazing, I don't waste no time as soon as I hit the club I'm scoping it out. But yeah guys don't play mayn, its a war lol
Like when I went to the club downtown earlier last week, I danced with a few and chatted with a few and noticed that I was showing up on people's radar. Here, EVERY damn n!gga was doing that. There is no hesitation at all.

I guess it is that big city mentality which I ironically end up seeing it the most in the suburbs. To me, the city nightlife thus far has been toned down in comparison, but I gotta admit that pretty much every time I've gone out during the day downtown, I have seen a cold approach. Competition is more fierce all around in Chicago.

I gotta step my game up.

^^I like the last line, I feel like that myself right now with no plates etc etc
But stepping up my game for me means going to the gym or hitting the lake. Put on way to much weight in the last year. Anyway keep writing man, nice to see you back in the mix

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I moved to Chitown this year. I wouldnt mind going out every now again and wing you. Drop me a PM if youd like to head out sometime.

Ricky

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricky, hell yea I wouldn't mind if you came out with me. I'll PM you. Thanks for the feedback Sollie. If you ever make the 8 hr trip, drop me a line.
Acutually, now that I think about it. Anyone in Chicagoland that wants to hunt for chicks or just grab a beer and watch a game, hit me up with a PM.

Friday Night
Went out to wreak havoc on the club after some heavy pregaming at my house. I actually had to get off at a random stop on the way to my destination to take a piss and then pay to get on the next L. I was unfathomably close to pissing my pants and having to call it a night prematurely. Good times.

This was my first time hitting the club on a Friday and good golly miss molly it was packed. I don't know if it was due to the holiday or what but i was in line for a good 45 minutes. It was weird coz the club has guys on one side of the line and girls on the other. Never seen a club do that before.

Inside I tried dusted off some of my classic lines such as:
"Normally in my experience when the cute girl is by herself, she is waiting on her man...Am I right?" usually gets a smile
"My mother told me never let a cute girl sit by herself" I am cutting that sh!tty line out of the rotation btw. Typing it out made me realize how corny that sucker sh!t is. I can't believe I said that to multiple b!tches.

There is nothing really to say about the night actually. I grinded on a buncha girls and got rejected a good deal. After the rejections I would point to my heart like they broke it but in retrospect that just looks sarcastic and try hard. I don't intend it to be but I think it looks that way.

How does one take rejection gracefully with indifference? I guess imma start telling them 'thanks anyway' and then ejecting. It's not that I care if they think I am indifferent really, but rather I don't remember their faces so I'll likely end up hitting on them or their friends again.

The highlight rejection was when I was talking to this chick on the couch and I was damn near interrogating her because I had a wee bit too much to drink and my mind was foggy. I asked her what she liked to do for fun and she said she enjoys being left alone. Zing

Outside the club, I am walking away from the club and a Latina chick is walking to the club. She asks me if the club is over, I get some banter going and the conversation is a lil sexual so I try and get her to take a taxi back to my place via the APOC opener midway through the convo. No go. Towards the end

Macallik: Alright let me get ya phone number Carrie
Carrie: How about I get yours instead?
Macallik: Nah I'm okay, I'd prefer to get yours.
Carrie: I can take yours instead.
Macallik: nah im okay
Carrie: you sure?
Macallik: yup
Carrie: Ok. I gotta go then. See ya *turns and walks away*
Macallik: Okay it is 773...
Carrie: *Stops walking, takes down number*
Carrie: OK and what's your name?
Macallik: Macallik

I aint holding my breath with this one.

In retrospect regarding the night, no positive results came out but at least positive effort were put in. Based on the painfully bad conversations and the seemingly lack of interest with every woman I tried to talk to, I need to ease up on the liquor. Being witty is a main part of my game and it is impossible when I am drunk. I just end up groping b!tches and asking lots of unrelated questions.

Last edited:

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday night
Decided to hit up the club Zentra in the night. They have a no sneaker dress code so I hit up Payless for some quick fix with some no name knock off church shoes. They are black and uncomfortable as sh!t.

So as time goes by, I start preparing for the club. Wash my face, give myself a lineup, the usual. I promised myself I wouldn't drink as much so that I would be sharper in the field. I still did some pregaming but limited the amount of money I withdrew from the ATM so that I dont subconsciously walk to the bar and go in my pocket like I have been conditioned to do at the bar.

So I hit up the club around 10:30 and it is actually pretty decent. A decent number of chicks and they have an upstairs and downstairs DJ. I don't know why because both DJ's are working from the same music pool AND both DJ's have a tendency to play songs they already played previously in the night. I think I heard one Gucci Mane song four times in total.

But yea, I am downstairs scoping the scene and I see this light skinned thing glancing in my direction. She has short brown hair with highlighted blonde tips like Keri Hilson. Slender body and cute, maybe an inch or so taller than me but wearing heels. My guess is that she is older than me but I dunno for sure. I flash her the smile and then turn back to the direction I was facing and start bobbing to the minutes.

Less than thirty seconds later and she walks up to me and we start bumping and grinding.

And this aint the regular, "let me dance with this nigga for a song to be nice" kinda grinding either. She was all up on my sh!t. She smelled like hookah and by the time we finished dancing, I smelt like it as well. Our faces were rubbing against each other while we were grinding, she was putting her arms around me and hugging me while grinding and grabbing my legs and hands while we danced.

The grinding goes on for a good 20 minutes at least and I go in for the kiss, get a lil lip but nfn major. (Yea I know, I'm quick draw with kissing in the club, I might tone it back) Also I am up to my old tricks in the club, licking her neck from the back while we grinding, rubbing her pvssy through her pants until she moves my hand away, etc.

I stop putting in effort with her after a while when she is grinding and then she stops grinding and ejects. Whatever. I stay there and check out the other ass in the vicinity.

She comes back and says she is looking for her friends. Cool. She disappears for like 15 minutes and I am like whatever. But then I start thinking, I need to at least close this chick thanks to the visions of giving up on Vida too early still fresh in my memory. I start actively looking for her amd after 10 minutes, I see her again and hail her over. She comes up and gives me a big hug.

Macallik: Hey before I lose u again whats ya phone number *whips out phone*
Chick: *turns around and starts grinding the sh!t out of my d!ck*

Go me.... or so she thought I would think. I grind with her for about 10-15 minutes and with each attempted # close, she acts like she doesnt hear me or just starts grinding me harder. I asked her to come back to my place. No dice. She starts dancing real close to some dude who looked like a loser and that was the last strike and straw and I was certain by then that she was just an attention wh0re at the club. Met chick like this before so I just cut her loose to save myself the trouble.

Throughout the night I saw her dancing with tons of guys and acting like a fool. Too much to drink. I think she might have been abused coz the girls with the checkered sexual past in my experiences are the ones that act like this.

So it didn't turn out great, but I still started the night out in the best way possible. My confidence was up and as a result, I did tons of approaching, I hit on a girl from nearly every group and I went after every chick that was by herself or disengaged while her friend was talkin to a guy. I bounce from chick to chick. Not much success although I am proud of my effort. Here are some of the approaches:

I was making eye contact with a chick for a while. She was looking at me, but I was eye-fvcking the sh!t out of her. Eventually I go in:

Macallik: Hey you don't see me over here checking you out? When are you gonna work up the courage to come over and say hello?
Chick: *laughs* (but not like haha funny but more like a confused 'is this nigga serious?' chuckle)
macallik: *some sh!t I can't remember*
Chick: *another mediocre response*
macallik: okay are you interested or not?
Chick: ......... noo sorry.
Macallik: alright cool *does gay 'point to my heart' gesture and ejects*

I thought it was money in the bag coz of the eye contact but no easy buckets apparently.

Another approach I did went a little something like this:
Macallik: hey whats up? My mother told me never to let the cute girl sit by herself
Chick: *smirks*
Macallik: hey what did you think of that line on a scale of 1-10? I can try another one if you want.
Chick: hahah yea go for it. Let's hear another one.
Macallik: Yo baby yo baby yo what your name is?
Chick: ahahahah
Macallik: yea I call that one the chicago special

*DJ plays "How low can you go" by Ludacris

Chick: Oh this my jam *hightails it to the dancefloor*
I am in hot pursuit of course. She gets low for like 1 minute straight and it is impossible to grind a chick that low so I just wait for her to come up to hop on her. When she gets back to standing height, she stops dancing and pushes me away. Ohhhkay.

Also, I tried the Apocalpyse opener twice. The first chick said no thanks but stayed around and had a above average 5 minute convo with her laughing and stuff before her boyfriend came and swooped her up. The next chick I did it to walked out of the F'ing club after I asked it, with me trailing behind her asking "Okay well let me at least get your number" lol. I'll try the Apoc opener some more when I am bored but I don't expect this to work in a black club. There is no shock and awe coz many people in this community do this automatically so it has no gumption to it.

For what it's worth, I grabbed two numbers. The first chick was like a six or so. She aint terrible looking, just got a bit of a belly and not as cute in the face as she could be. I started grinding with her. The DJ changes to a song she doesn't like and she stops dancing.

macallik: OK so whats your name:
Chick: <insert hella ghetto black name like Bumquiesha or some sh!t> but my friends call me TJ
macallik: <says hella ghetto black name> Wow. That sure is gonna be hard typing into my phone.
Chick: haha

We talk for a minute and then I whip on the phone and take the digits. She goes school out of state and is only back visiting family for the holiday. Oh well, never hurts to practice.

The second chick I got a number from, I had just finished dancing with another girl and she gravitated in my area and started grinding on me. We dance a bit and then:

macallik: Hey you wanna sit down and talk?
Chick: nah I'm okay. it's just in the club you can't really hear people talk and so it doesn't really make sense. I'm just keeping my sister company on the dancefloor.
macallik: ok cool. How about I give you a call tommorow and we can talk on the phone instead.
Chick: okay *gets digits*
Macallik: Alright cool. Haha it is gonna be so awkward when I call you tommorow and you don't remember who I am. Anyways I'll talk to ya later. *ejects*

Then I moved on and never saw em again. I don't even think I have the right name saved on the phone. Yikes. I guess she was right about the club not being great for conversing. No rapport but if she picks up, I'll see if I can get some interest through the phone call.

All in all, it was a great night for effort but not a great nite for results. Gotta tweak the club convo a bit more still. I displayed a bit more personality but the conversations were still lacking. I had a couple chicks eject after lulls in conversations or just after a couple words were exchanged. I have to hook them quicker somehow.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update for the plates

Vida: Pushed for a day two too quickly and she stopped responding when it came time to set up a place 2 hang. I havent talked to her in a week, but Im gonna start talking to her again in a day or two after I dodge that stench of desperation with no contact for a bit.

Chick with ghetto name Texted her, no response. Looked her up on facebook, couldnt find her. No surprise with that wack ass name. Next

Chick whose name I dont think is right: Texted her, no response. Might call once I am in a super confident mood or if I bump into her again.

Craigslist chick Not interested in her after the meeting and the feeling is probably mutual. Havent gon on AIM or texted her since we hung out

Estelle: called her after Thanksgiving on Sunday. Phone just rang and I hung up before voicemail kicked it. Called on Monday and it rang to voicemail. Left a message. The thanksgiving break could have gave her time to rationalize not talking to me coz I am too young. Seemed pretty interested initially and in the following phone call.

When it rains it pours fellas. I aint unphased by the plates falling through, but failure teaches more than success and alla that good stuff right? I see the err in my ways with all the girls except Estelle. Hopefully I can turn that one around. Anyways can't stay stuck in the past. Gotta keep pushing forward

Today, I make some decent eye contact with a girl. Looks a little older but not by much. I don't like ranking girls really coz it is so subjective and doesnt measure intangibles but if I had to, she was about a seven, lol.

Anyways she leaves and she is walking hella quick. I hesitate for a minute and she is 1/2 way down the block. Fvck it, I grab my balls and go in:

Macallik: *runs until i get alongside her* Hey I saw you earlier and I had to come say hello *fake panting and wheezing like I ran a mile* Boy you sure run fast haha
Tamera: haha. You scared me
Macallik: sorry about that, I aint from around here so I don't really know how the guys holler when they see a girl they are interested in.

blah blah, she says she is shopping for her kids, 26 and something I can't remember

Macallik: Oh tru, so you got a man.
Tamera: Yea I actually live with my boyfriend
Macallik: Oh okay...I guess that is my cue to walk away haha
Tamera: That don't mean we can't be friends
Macallik: Yea, lemme get your number
Tamera: Okay its 773...
Macallik: Alright cool. nice to meet you, I'll give you a shout later.

So with that chick I have been texting a lil. She got a man but she seems DTF if she giving her number out so no point beating around the bush. I tried to arrange a day two for tommorow, but she said the weekend is better for her. I hoping for something during the day durin the week coz weekends for me are for partying late and sleeping in late, I don't want to have to set an alarm to hang out wit this chick while Im hung over.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Macallik

I'm loving this **** mayn, hands down one of the best writers as always!
and I'm down for chi-town if you got a couch for me to crash @ lol
I ain't paying for no Telly they expenive as hell down there
Spinning plates is a tough thing to do, trust, I remember last year I was spinning them like crazy, the thing is though once you get consistent then it's nothing, You just gotta keep grinding fam, and as me and my co-worker say "it's all about the come up"

peace

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
Macallik,

Great thread and style. I hate that the reply I wrote got deleted when I attempted to post it whateva. Based on what Ive read I suggest that you try these clubs in the wicker park area- Divine, Tini Martini, OHM. Also Funky Buddha halsted/grand ave. All near public transportation(blue line ohare line 10 minute ride from downtown) and plenty of cabsIMO Zentra is hit or miss and can get boring quick the downstairs at least is a bad club setup. Maybe its just me but girls have less of a ***** shield outside of the downtown area clubs. I don't know how you can do the 18+ clubs I'm too old so wont comment lol. If you need a wing hit me up. Good luck.

Almost forgot f payless go to DSW warehouse, chernin outlet, or target or nordstrom rack for affordable comfortable dress shoes.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be moving down to Chitown if I can get a job down there (I'm in Milwaukee now), so this is an awesome read for me. Keep it up!

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woot! Thanks for the feedback ppls.

Solomon, I'm sure you can get some kinda cheap hotel. There gotta be at least one for a decent price in a rat infested, low income, high crime rate part of town, lol. But on the real, I should have a place for you to crash sometime next year, I'll keep you posted.

Jlay, I'm loving Chicago, although it is definitely an adjustment. I hope you like it too if you end up here.

Sigma thanks for the advice on the Chicago scene, man. It really is a lot for me to take in all at once, I definitely could use a wingman. Actually, I read your advice and acted on it last night. As for the clothing suggestion, I heard about Chernin outlet or whatever the **** it is called but I don't have a car so places outside of the CTA are a no go zone for me.

Friday Night hunting
Went out Friday night. Decided to go to check out Tini Martini's thanks to a reccomendation by Sigma335. I caught the subway and winged it. Unfortunately for me, there was some work being done on the Blue Line so I ended up having to get off the train and catch a shuttle to get to the on the Blue Line. Wowzers.

To top it off, the f'ing blue line subways signs are all convoluted (thank you Firefox spellcheck for the correct spelling). I got on the right train, got off it coz i thought it was the wrong train, got on what is actually the wrong train, got off it only to find out it turned into the right train after one stop, got back on it and headed to Tini Martinis.

Thanks to the sh!tty google maps directions, I walked about 5 blocks in the wrong direction when I got off the subway before I realized it and backtracked. By then, my hands were completely useless. I couldn't even use my phone because my fingers weren't cooperating in the cold.

At Tini Martini's I had an off night. I dunno whether it was due to the sh!tty circumstances leading up to me getting to the club, whether it was just one of those days or whether the scene just aint my cup of tea with a biscuit but although I got my dance on, I didn't talk to anyone and saw very little opportunities to speak to the chickitas. The settings seemed more personal and I was not ready for that this Friday. The girls all seemed older and not as much cuties there as I would've liked.

To top it off, the lil two room scenario they run at the club is pretty wack. They don't have a VIP section, they had a VIP ROOM which was pretty gay considering the club was not packed enough to have two spots available like that. The VIP clearly had no one in it but I didnt find that out until I used my ninja skills and snuck into it when the bouncer wasn't looking.

The ****ing club closed at 2. Sh!t is unheard of around the world. I would have been pissed except the night was pretty much a waste already. Oh well, they can't all be home runs, right.

Saturday Night
Alright so I took a nap and woke up around 9pm. I planned on staying in but that Hot Boys mix on the radio just got me too live to stay home. When they start mixin that Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Gucci, Drake et al, I just gotta go out and get my groove on (no homo). I ended up leaving the crib around 10:15. When I arrived at the club, the sh!t was pretty slow. I figure its an off night so meh. I did get there at like 11:00 which is pretty early for a non-Friday but there was not a lot of people there at all. If I didn't pay cover, I woulda bounced.

But yea, I'd love to give yall the usual breakdown but thanks to my drinking during the night and my current state of inebriation the details are all a blur. I have had to spell check this post umpteen times just to get out the drunk spelling errors if we are being honest. I ended up grabbing digits from a 31 year old (Jesus Christ with the older women thus far, eh?) who was with two other women. She decent looking (hopefully no beer goggles affected my judgement), got some kids as expected at 31 and seems interested to a reasonable extent. I'll keep yall updated to see how that pans out.

Also when the club closed, I saw the chick workin coat check was cute and giggling at the randomness I said when I went to her. My swag was OD so I figured I might as well get a number to go with my coat. Got digits but I doubt it is anything worthwhile. No rapport at all really, but hey, I know where she works so if she doesn't respond via the phone I can go straight to the source, stalker-style, and get sommore rapport before I write her off.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No new chicks on the agenda for the last couple days. Ended my 4 week skid on my Fantasy Football league though so yay me. Here's a quick update for yall on this fine Monday night

Plate Report
Alexis: This it the 31 year old I got the digits from this past weekend. She texted me this afternoon and called this evening. Short conversation, found out she keeps to herself now and other basic stuff in our ten minute convo. I haven't been talking on the phone recently so it was a little hard getting a rhythm going, especially since she kept cutting off the convo midway barking at her kids to 'pick up your sh!t' in true bad mamma jamma fashion. She told me to call whenever so I'll call her again in the near future to shoot the sh!t. There was talk of bowling at a later date... That is of course if the cliche police don't arrest me when they catch wind of it.

Vida: Called and went to voicemail. Left a message

Tamika: Was supposed to hang out this past weekend. Didn't respond to text message on Saturday. Was gonna call today but she lives with her man + children so I she is off limits to call past 4pm. Will give her a call sometime this week before she falls to the bottom of the pile

Kelly (Coatroom chick): Phone rang and went to voicemail but the inbox was full, or so the automated lady said. Weaksauce.

Jackie (Girl from the club whose name I probably have wrong): Called and it went to voicemail. I got all excited coz then I could find out what her name is with her recorded comment. It went a little something like this:
Automated voice: You have reached the phone of < insert dead silence> please leave your name and...
Macallik: *gets nervous and hangs up*

Yup, just like I practiced it in the mirror.

Estelle: I got so much voicemails that I figured enough is enough. I devised a plan of what I was gonna say to Estelle when it went to voicemail. Nothing negative or snide, just lighthearted stuff. I can't tell her off coz that'll just scare her away but if I aint takin it personal anyways why would I do that? Sounds logical now but I used to get pissed off at chicks before, smh.

Of course, after a couple rings, she ends up picking up and my mind goes completely blank. And I am talking blank like the kinda ammunition you give D!ck Cheney if he is your hunting buddy <--Funnier in my head...
...ok it wasn't funny there either

Anyways, long awkward conversation short, she had a death in the family. I felt like it was wrong to try and take her out during the time of grieving and all but a part of me also felt like it was the right thing to do to take her mind off of it all.

Personally I know I can be compassionate, stand up kinda guy, but I also know that sometimes when I am attracted to a woman my wants and needs tend to get put before others. Darwinism at its finest I say but before I completely digress, I think it is best just to give her some space for a week or two.

Yup, most of my plates are 'teh ghey' to put it in internet-forum lingo. Oh well, still trying to find that sweet spot. It's funny how they all stick around once you get that first steady plate spinning, but the first one is always the hardest.

Obviously in retrospect I need to get more rapport with these number closes or else it is just a meaningless number in my ultracool Blackberry. I have issues when it comes to showing your intentions early on and then getting rapport. It's like after I get the digits on a direct approach, if we aint fvcking I just feel like keeping it moving. I guess it is because if i am going direct to a chick I am not looking for anything long term. Usually there is not enough blood to properly utilize my brain either if you catch my drift.

Imma try pushing for day twos quicker with direct approaches, I think taking too long cements a hard time with such a unmemorable approach

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing new on my plate. Calm before the storm fa real. I've been staying in and watching Bloomberg a lot recently. Had to stay in for part of last weekend to offset some losses after RIMM broke thru its resistance and got stopped out.

I hollered at a chick on State Street a couple hours ago. Cute with a lip piercing so you know she sucks d!ck. But really, anything more than one piercing on each ear and I'm assuming you slob knob. So I came to a complete stop which really is a necessity in a big city and she did as well. A lil nervous but I pushed through it and asked her what her age was (17) and then asked her what the legal age is in Chicago (18 she said), Found out she wasn't legal and ejected lol. Hella short but it felt good doing a street cold approach, and I do mean cold. There is no snow but I feeling the burr-ness with this weather more than Gucci Mane himself.