Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will you take the covid vaccine?

Will you get the vaccine...

• Yes, as soon as possible

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • No way in hell

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • I'm going to wait and see.

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something obvious. It would be nice to think that a cabal of businessmen had this much power and control, but most people act out of self-interest. A plan like this would need mutual interests aligned with no detractors...not saying it's impossible, but hard to manage.

But hey, I'm open to different arguments.
You hit the core of one of my issues with conspiracy theories, and why extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence: large scale conspiracies are so difficult to maintain that eventually their demise is all but certain.

While this is only one man's assessment on the subject, it makes for an interesting read:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s dangerous when someone points out the obvious greed of pharmaceutical companies and their hundred million dollar lawsuits for pushing dangerous drugs and someone calls him a conspiracy theorist.

It is perfectly normal to be cautious of this vaccine. It’s not a conspiracy theory. It’s being rational.
Here's one example that can't be refuted and is not a conspiracy but speaks to the greed and immoral nature of big pharma out there.

by an addiction crisis that claims more than 70,000 lives in America every year. That death toll continues to rise even as it is overshadowed by the coronavirus pandemic.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s dangerous when someone points out the obvious greed of pharmaceutical companies and their hundred million dollar lawsuits for pushing dangerous drugs and someone calls him a conspiracy theorist.
Unclear that it's dangerous, but it is disingenuous. I personally haven't seen anyone called a conspiracy theorist in response to the viewpoint you describe, but I suppose it happens.

That viewpoint is very different than insisting that governments, media outlets, and businesses world-wide are conspiring to intentionally cause harm to the world's population and are all being directed by a hidden Satanic Cult.

It is perfectly normal to be cautious of this vaccine. It’s not a conspiracy theory. It’s being rational.
I agree, the speed of this vaccine's development is unprecedented, that does warrant caution. That, however, is different than claims that the aforementioned cult already had this vaccine in the works when it willfully released Covid into the world in order to maximize profit. Or that there are magic microchips in the vaccine vials that will track and perhaps control you.

In my opinion, it is those types of claims that cross the line from disingenuous to dangerous, as it hinders people's ability to weigh the actual risks involved in a rational manner.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nothing wrong with cautious. Skepticism is a virtue.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I would, even tho my mom says f the vaccine it’s bad for you, she lives in the US, I live in Russia. Here in Russia vaccination is voluntary and starts next year. I heard it’s painless, no suffering. I’s free but like everything else here, if you don’t want to wait you pay. I’ll pay to get it.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
it would be great to see a thread on sosuave on food safety and security.

Its a touchy subject. There's so much info to share and discuss.

At supper a couple weeks ago my brother told me about some 'Dark Matters' show they watch.

One episode covered the tefl on harm done to people. When he got excited saying "Christie told us about this almost 30 years ago"...they just shut him down with a 'say no more, we know what Christie's like'......not even paying attention to the message of the program on tefl on dangers.

I stopped sharing info a long time ago when it became too saddening and frustrating to see the apathy, scorn and disbelief. It would be great to discuss here with likeminded, curious people.

Serenity

Reaction score
it would be great to see a thread on sosuave on food safety and security.

Its a touchy subject. There's so much info to share and discuss.

At supper a couple weeks ago my brother told me about some 'Dark Matters' show they watch.

One episode covered the tefl on harm done to people. When he got excited saying "Christie told us about this almost 30 years ago"...they just shut him down with a 'say no more, we know what Christie's like'......not even paying attention to the message of the program on tefl on dangers.

I stopped sharing info a long time ago when it became too saddening and frustrating to see the apathy, scorn and disbelief. It would be great to discuss here with likeminded, curious people.
PFOA was the culprit, it was used in the manufacturing process of non-stick pans. No non-stick pan manufactured after 2013 contains it, it's just PTFE which is remarkably non-reactive. So it was a relevant health concern just 7 years ago, but unless you're buying some cheap off-brand crap from China it doesn't contain PFOA.

PTFE which is what Teflon consist of is in itself harmless, it was the PFOA which was left over in the PTFE from production that posed a health risk.

So you were right up until 7 years ago, but it's not relevant today if you go to buy yourself a brand new non-stick pan. They're all PFOA free.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
please use wooden or bamboo cooking utensils when cooking in your PTFE cookware Serenity.

Less tiny pieces of plastic get scratched up and cooked into your food that way.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
please use wooden or bamboo cooking utensils when cooking in your PTFE cookware Serenity.

Less tiny pieces of plastic get scratched up and cooked into your food that way.
Great topic. I had to teach my ex gf about this. Her pan was so scratched that i cried on the inside from all the sh1t she must have swallowed during the years. I mean the bottom wasn't recognizable anymore...
I personally don't see ANY reason to use teflon when there are natural alternatives that work as well or better, with healthy side effects (especially for women), like cast iron. Even though they say teflon is PFOA free and it's supposed to be safe, they don't show you the pictures from the environment close to these factories, how they're full of toxic waste. They don't show you how the manufacturers suffer from premature cancer.
What's even more interesting is that this toxic substance they used to have in these pans is now replaced with a new one because of heavy protesting and large petitition signed in the US by thousands of effected people, but that new substance was so chemically complicated and new that they couldn't ban it and landed in a grey zone, but it was never proven to be non-hazardous long-term so they could sell them as being safe. These pans are convenient for eggs and pancakes, but in general i think teflon is for lazy people and by buying them it's fueling a plastic future. The amount of plastic that's been digested through these pans by women during the years that will be passed down to their children is kind of shocking.
And the lifespan of those pans is only 1-2 years anyway, bad return of investment.

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great topic. I had to teach my ex gf about this. Her pan was so scratched that i cried on the inside from all the sh1t she must have swallowed during the years. I mean the bottom wasn't recognizable anymore...
I personally don't see ANY reason to use teflon when there are natural alternatives that work as well or better, with healthy side effects (especially for women), like cast iron. Even though they say teflon is PFOA free and it's supposed to be safe, they don't show you the pictures from the environment close to these factories, how they're full of toxic waste. They don't show you how the manufacturers suffer from premature cancer.
What's even more interesting is that this toxic substance they used to have in these pans are now replaced with a new one, but that one was so chemically complicated and new that they couldn't ban it and landed in a grey zone, but it was never proven to be non-hazardous long-term. These pans are convenient for eggs and pancakes, but in general i think teflon is for lazy people and by buying them it's fueling a plastic future. The amount of plastic that's been digested through these pans by women during the years that will be passed down to their children is kind of shocking.
And the lifespan of those pans is only 1-2 years anyway, bad return of investment.
makes me remember a tale of my father telling when they bough a teflon pan, chinese teflon pan, on the first wash all teflon glued on the sponge and was sheding all the teflon off

christie

Banned
Reaction score
What's even more interesting is that this toxic substance they used to have in these pans is now replaced with a new one because of heavy protesting and large petitition signed in the US by thousands of effected people, but that new substance was so chemically complicated and new that they couldn't ban it and landed in a grey zone, but it was never proven to be non-hazardous long-term so they could sell them as being safe. These pans are convenient for eggs and pancakes, but in general i think teflon is for lazy people and by buying them it's fueling a plastic future. The amount of plastic that's been digested through these pans by women during the years that will be passed down to their children is kind of shocking.
Cast iron is fantastic.

bcude, I saw tears in my brother's eyes when he brought up this subject of tefl on at supper(our Dad died of brain cancer)
It is a touchy subject. Anything to do with food safety and food security is.

I'd love to share what I learned about modernday farming by moving out to the croplands in Canada. I grew up in a place that is a steel city(pollution contributed to Dad's cancer too)and only knew about farming through books.

Its a very touchy subject.

Thank God I'm not bringing children into the world.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, people who are afraid of a vaccine will still shovel a McRib down their throat. They're eating feces and scraps from the cutting room floor, but hey, no microchip.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I have family that owns a grocery chain and have visited farms since I was a kid and have seen horrendous conditions. A lot of you guys are literally eating chicken sh1t (to say the least). The farmers pay the politicians and nothing ever happens about it. Someone got arrested trying to expose the farmlands of America. The situation is way worse than any pandemic but no-one ever talks about it.
I had my farmer ex tell me point blank, to my face, "I don't care" and a "oh yeah, well then why are the elevators still buying this(grains)if it was so unhealthy?"

Ok.

End of discussion.

It is a crushing industry.

However,
there are a handful of certified organic farms that are trying earnestly to do their best to provide healthful food to people they 'do care about'

Just have to be willing to seek them out and support them$$$

I hope your people can please and thank you consider supporting the local certified organic farms as suppliers.

Its hard work but worth it.

My word, there is a taste difference. I could taste the difference between conventional and certified organic produce even while I was a smoker for 28 years.

Back to the title of this thread, I would have to demand a full list of ingredients in this vaccine(there will be more than one ingredient probably) and exactly where it was sourced.

I see vaccines as a foodstuff because it is something entering my bloodstream. I see prescription medications the same way.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had my farmer ex tell me point blank, to my face, "I don't care" and a "oh yeah, well then why are the elevators still buying this(grains)if it was so unhealthy?"

Ok.

End of discussion.

It is a crushing industry.

However,
there are a handful of certified organic farms that are trying earnestly to do their best to provide healthful food to people they 'do care about'

Just have to be willing to seek them out and support them$$$

I hope your people can please and thank you consider supporting the local certified organic farms as suppliers.

Its hard work but worth it.

My word, there is a taste difference. I could taste the difference between conventional and certified organic produce even while I was a smoker for 28 years.

Back to the title of this thread, I would have to demand a full list of ingredients in this vaccine(there will be more than one ingredient probably) and exactly where it was sourced.

I see vaccines as a foodstuff because it is something entering my bloodstream. I see prescription medications the same way.
A 28 year smoker lecturing us on what pans to use and what food to eat...

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I am familiar with this tone.

It is correct to question the messenger personally and reject the message itself. I still do that myself.
I'm almost positive I inadvertantly insulted you redskins a few months ago.
I think you must be the dude that created the yt video on girls' dating options or something like that.
If that's true, I'm sorry for not being more restrained with my comments on that yt guy.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There you have it gentlemen. I had that level of fever once as a young teen. I will not be taking that sh1t!
The signs of vaccine reaction are very similar to COVID-19, Choi said. And a vaccine reaction is a signal that the body's immune system is starting to fight the virus. She said that is the outcome you want from a vaccine.

Choi added that she was "very glad I participated, and I would do it again if I had the opportunity."

If a weak woman says that, i'm sure you can handle it too.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.