Will you Guys flake on a girl who flaked on you?

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a chance that she has(compulsary) to meet me
Now at this point, our donjuans say that you have to act un effected, this point makes me feel that we are feeding her ego more. what do you guys think.
How an Donjuan reacts to this situation. I would like to know how our senior donjuans think

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it feeding her ego? I been setting up a lot of meets lately and some girl messages me back to say "I fell down and hurt my ankle now walking is difficult, lets meet after I'm better" what will I do? focus on someone else like the girl who ended up coming out instead of her and who was willing to come all the way across town just to meet me for a quick walk and a small fry at mcdonalds.

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But there is no specific reason mentioned here.
Girl did it intentionally. she sent 5 emails/5 texts to set this meeting up

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lemme tell you a story...

I met a girl who displayed extremely high IL. She mis-interpreted something I texted her and said "was that an invitation to invite me over?" and I steered it toward an actual date. We set up a date and a time.

She asked me to send her my address earlier in the day she was supposed to come over. She also knows that I'm a parent, so I had to set up a babysitter and all that fun 5hit. The time she's supposed to be over comes and goes. One hour goes by. Two hours go by. I had set up a babysitter just to have her to flake on me. I could've been spending my time doing something OTHER than waiting for her flaky ass to not show up.

I never contacted her again.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop playing games with flakey women. your time is too valuable for that foolishness.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you thought you had $100 in you pocket and you pulled your money our and counted $99. would you get mad? probably not that much...

women come and go. get more options and you wont care when you lose one.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oneboy21 said:
Should i react, just cool when if i ran into her next time
When I run into situations like that, I do the worst thing I can possibly do to her. I flirt like crazy with the bytch but I don't seal any deals. I'd rather reserve my time for women who are reliable.

P

perseverance

oneboy21 said:
Should i react, just cool when if i ran into her next time
If like me, you cannot keep your mouth in check to a person who has been disrespectful to you then do what I do and just ignore that person like they don't exist. If they approach you, walk past like they are a street beggar or something.

Just don't bother with her, if she is going to flake on you, then she isn't interested in you and she doesn't deserve your time or effort. Find someone who likes you and wants to get know you better.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disqualify flakers, I just don't go out of my way for them. No more early planning. Less consideration. Maybe a downgrade from solo dating to having to come meet up with you and your friends somewhere.

Never jeopardize a cooch...

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
Just ignore that person like they don't exist. If they approach you, walk past like they are a street beggar or something.

Just don't bother with her, if she is going to flake on you, then she isn't interested in you and she doesn't deserve your time or effort. Find someone who likes you and wants to get know you better.
I agree with him
They don't deserver your time or attention. Ignore and move on with your life. Spin more plates.

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An update on this, Let me know what you think guys

I met this girls boss, who flaked on me
she bought the topics of this girl lets call her ashley

she: so ashley was telling me you were both supposed to go and watch a game, was this this week or next week,
I: it was yesterday
She: did you guys go
I: no
She: aww, Why
I: i called her a week ago to find out and left a voice mail and she didn't reply, so i didn't go.
She: ashley was talking to us about you guys going to the game and she wanted to go, she was busy moving around because of the year end and other stuff, she was genuinely wanted to go.
I: i called her on her cell phone and left a voice mail.
She: is it, our company have a policy of not giving cell phones, you should call on land line thats the best way to reach her, i will talk to her.

I said nothing

What you guys think about this?
How should i react guys?

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cannot really tell whether this women is lieing or playing games,
lets see what other's say

ICEBERG....

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An update: i received an email from this girl here it what it says
I missed your call about the game, i am horrible at checking my voice mail, but would still really like to get to a game with you!

DJ's: i request you guys to provide me an insight perspective, I don't want to spend much time into this any more. Thanks fellas