“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Will Smith and why women don't trust nice guys

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2021
Messages
434
Reaction score
332
Age
33
Just goes to show what happens if you fvck around and get tied up with the wrong woman .
Obviously ,once he had kids with this black widow he was stick with her , he could have chose to co-parent and watch another dude fvck his ex wife and let the kids watch it , instead he chose to stick it out . This is what happens.
What you do and who you do it with today can effect you 10 years from now and everyday forward.
Learn from his mistakes , and be careful who you lay with.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
533
Location
Italy
Sorry, I'm coming back to this post with a different perspective.

Unfortunately, things/news in Italy are brought up much later.

In Italian culture, if Willy had taken his family and left with them, he would have been seen as weak. (But someone here suggested that it would have been the move a man should have made.)

While everyone here is applauding the fact that he defended her by doing so (all the women say he was a great man for teaching that guy a lesson).

I wonder if, ultimately, being a man or a guy is more of a cultural issue.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,933
Age
37
While everyone here is applauding the fact that he defended her by doing so (all the women say he was a great man for teaching that guy a lesson).

I wonder if, ultimately, being a man or a guy is more of a cultural issue.
There were folks here in The US who whitewashed WS's cowardice as "chivalry". F-ck these people through their skulls with an oil drill. Anyone who mistakes championing a hood rat for "manliness" isn't worthy of being taken seriously
 
Top