Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will moving to a new area help me meet women?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, though I'm not sure what that has to do with this post.
You're asking if moving will help you meet women, but from past posts it seems meeting them isn't the issue. So I am trying to determine how much effort you have placed into improving your ability to interact with women before advising you on whether a move would help. Based on your answer, I'd say a move would not help.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're asking if moving will help you meet women, but from past posts it seems meeting them isn't the issue. So I am trying to determine how much effort you have placed into improving your ability to interact with women before advising you on whether a move would help. Based on your answer, I'd say a move would not help.
OP you have a shlt attitude. Until you own that about yourself, then your growth will Begin.
The observations and experiences I have made with the women in my area are legitimate. They go out of their way to troll me for NO reason.

Recent example- Got a number and was texting a woman who had a bf, yet she didn't see the issue with texting me at all. I deleted the number.

When this happens over and over again the women in my area are clearly off, as I am doing absolutely nothing to cause something like this. These women lack basic social intelligence. If you have a bf you don't continue talking to a guy who expressed interest in you, and if you used that as an excuse to turn him down you don't keep engaging with him and leading him on. All of this is common sense and I've never heard of anything like this before I moved to where I am at now, I've been here for a few years.

These women are broken.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
0l
The observations and experiences I have made with the women in my area are legitimate. They go out of their way to troll me for NO reason.

Recent example- Got a number and was texting a woman who had a bf, yet she didn't see the issue with texting me at all. I deleted the number.

When this happens over and over again the women in my area are clearly off, as I am doing absolutely nothing to cause something like this. These women lack basic social intelligence. If you have a bf you don't continue talking to a guy who expressed interest in you, and if you used that as an excuse to turn him down you don't keep engaging with him and leading him on. All of this is common sense and I've never heard of anything like this before I moved to where I am at now, I've been here for a few years.

These women are broken.
You are literally proving Guru's point.

You: Women are broken pieces of sh*t who are on a mission to beat me down.

You Enlightened: I'm glad that one girl quickly showed me who she was so I could avoid her. I wonder what can I do to evolve myself into the kind of person women want to sleep with? Maybe I should read a book or two on it and invest in myself instead of whine about being a victim.

You see the difference? One is a positive mindset of someone looking to improve and succeed. The other is a victim mindset.

The girl in your example who said she had a boyfriend.... How do you know it's true? How do you know it's exclusive?

Do you know of any other single guys in your area who are getting laid? Because if they are, it's not your town, it's you. SOMEONE'S banging all these women. Were you getting lots of lays before moving here? How do all the guys with girlfriends get and keep them when you can't? These are the questions you should be asking yourself. But introspection and self improvement are much harder than finger-pointing and complaining.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
0l

You are literally proving Guru's point.

You: Women are broken pieces of sh*t who are on a mission to beat me down.

You Enlightened: I'm glad that one girl quickly showed me who she was so I could avoid her. I wonder what can I do to evolve myself into the kind of person women want to sleep with? Maybe I should read a book or two on it and invest in myself instead of whine about being a victim.

You see the difference? One is a positive mindset of someone looking to improve and succeed. The other is a victim mindset.

The girl in your example who said she had a boyfriend.... How do you know it's true? How do you know it's exclusive?

Do you know of any other single guys in your area who are getting laid? Because if they are, it's not your town, it's you. SOMEONE'S banging all these women. Were you getting lots of lays before moving here? How do all the guys with girlfriends get and keep them when you can't? These are the questions you should be asking yourself. But introspection and self improvement are much harder than finger-pointing and complaining.
Without getting into excessive details about my area and the people that live here, this is my best abbreviation.

Where I live is very close to the U.S/Mexico border, to say the least there are a lot of sketchy people here. This area is very have or have not, similar to Mexico, and there are a ton of dysfunctional families out here. The upper middle class out here also consists of many sketchy individuals, it just manifest in a different way. I can think of so many people my age here that are in relationships and yet actively cheat on one another, the social scene here seems to thrive heavily on drama and being fake.

I can't really explain this verbally unless you actually saw and met these individuals.

The vast majority of men I know out here are single and have very little success with women, they don't openly admit this but I've picked up on it knowing them as long as I have. The only men I know out here that do well with women are the douche bag bad boys, the women out here seem to love it. I've heard these women complain about a guy being boring because he was a stable and good man who didn't bring drama into the relationship. The only time these *****s settle down is when they are left with a kid and the dad nowhere in the picture, and even then this isn't the case. I know of a handful of single moms out here that still going clubbing on a regular basis.

Anyway, this thread was not about trying to date the trash in this area but instead about having better success in an area with more well adjusted and normal individuals. As of now, I'm pseudo MGTOW until my move next year, there are no good women in my area so I'm focusing on setting myself up for success down the road.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The observations and experiences I have made with the women in my area are legitimate. They go out of their way to troll me for NO reason
LOL. At what point of delusion does one recognize his own delusion? This is the question that has been discussed among the sages for ages. Because the act of recognizing the delusion surrenders it, and thus could there really be a point within if it’s without? Hmm ...

Back to the topic ... There are about 100 different ways I can dismantle this from low-level logic to transcendental insights, but I’ll keep this post within the realm of the mind.

Familiar with confirmation bias? It’s the tendency to interpret new experiences as confirmation of one's existing beliefs or theories. The key word there is “interpret” as your statement that “ALL girls troll you for NO reason” lol is an interpretation of reality.

There are other interpretations too. Maybe you are socially awkward. Maybe you are needy. Maybe your social acuity with women is repulsive. Maybe you project weird vibes which avert them. Maybe your arrogance deters their initial interest. Maybe ...

I can follow with another 1000 maybes. These are all possibilities. YET out of these 1000 possibilities, you choose the only one that places blame on them, and not on YOU?

This makes you—for lack of a better word—a Fool. A fool knows not that he is a fool, but thinks all others are foolish because they don’t understand him. And he could be right as that too is an interpretation. But being right doesn’t make you happy, right?

The truth is there are no universal truths. Even two diametric truths can co-exist (I can show you countless examples). The only “truth” that is relevant is your perception of the truth. And you just so happened to pick the only perception which serves you the least as it absolves you from any personal responsibility to improve the social deficiency in yourself which prompts your repeated failures.

Are you ready to surrender your faulty perception to enable you to slay like a stallion or will you continually bless SoSuave with these dime threads until you're banned for annoyance?

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. At what point of delusion does one recognize his own delusion? This is the question that has been discussed among the sages for ages. Because the act of recognizing the delusion surrenders it, and thus could there really be a point within if it’s without? Hmm ...

Back to the topic ... There are about 100 different ways I can dismantle this from low-level logic to transcendental insights, but I’ll keep this post within the realm of the mind.

Familiar with confirmation bias? It’s the tendency to interpret new experiences as confirmation of one's existing beliefs or theories. The key word there is “interpret” as your statement that “ALL girls troll you for NO reason” lol is an interpretation of reality.

There are other interpretations too. Maybe you are socially awkward. Maybe you are needy. Maybe your social acuity with women is repulsive. Maybe you project weird vibes which avert them. Maybe your arrogance deters their initial interest. Maybe ...

I can follow with another 1000 maybes. These are all possibilities. YET out of these 1000 possibilities, you choose the only one that places blame on them, and not on YOU?

This makes you—for lack of a better word—a Fool. A fool knows not that he is a fool, but thinks all others are foolish because they don’t understand him. And he could be right as that too is an interpretation. But being right doesn’t make you happy, right?

The truth is there are no universal truths. Even two diametric truths can co-exist (I can show you countless examples). The only “truth” that is relevant is your perception of the truth. And you just so happened to pick the only perception which serves you the least as it absolves you from any personal responsibility to improve the social deficiency in yourself which prompts your repeated failures.

Are you ready to surrender your faulty perception to enable you to slay like a stallion or will you continually bless SoSuave with these dime threads until you're banned for annoyance?
You and the other poster are the ones that deviated this thread away from it's originally topic.

It isn't normal to have women approach you to ask you out and then disappear.

It isn't normal for women that you are going out with to ask you more and more and more details about yourself, in an attempt to get to know you better, just to disappear and ghost.

It isn't normal for women to be speaking with/texting men when they are already in a relationship.

It isn't normal to use online dating sites to get men to sign up for your cam show.

These are just a handful of experiences I have had with women out here, those are very black and white things that show far more issues with them. Seriously, if you don't think those women are trolls than I don't know what to tell you. Granted, they might not be consciously doing all that, though the one trying to get me to sign up for a cam show certainly knew what she was doing, so I do agree with what you and @oldmanofthesea said earlier. The only thing that matters is that their behavior does in fact come across like something one would do trolling another individual, so naturally the response to this will be one of hatred and anger. It really doesn't matter why they are doing all these random things, many of which come from nowhere, all that is relevant is the fact that it happens continuously.

It could be just be sheer bad fortune that I am running into women like this. Perhaps I am unwittingly attracting women that are like this more readily than more well adjusted women. I can't give you an answer to any of this.

I just want you to ask yourself how you would honestly feel if the experiences you had were at best of a mild annoyance to at worst very hurtful and insulting.

With all that said, there are in fact A LOT of very weird and off people in my area, some of which I feel are more deeply disturbed than you would gather superficially. Something feels very off about many here and while some are quite obvious, there are many that I just can't quite put my finger on. I don't expect you or anyone else to actually understand what the hell I am talking about, as you aren't the interacting with these individuals, but I'm trying to do my best to explain it.

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score
You and the other poster are the ones that deviated this thread away from it's originally topic.

It isn't normal to have women approach you to ask you out and then disappear.

It isn't normal for women that you are going out with to ask you more and more and more details about yourself, in an attempt to get to know you better, just to disappear and ghost.

It isn't normal for women to be speaking with/texting men when they are already in a relationship.

It isn't normal to use online dating sites to get men to sign up for your cam show.

These are just a handful of experiences I have had with women out here, those are very black and white things that show far more issues with them. Seriously, if you don't think those women are trolls than I don't know what to tell you. Granted, they might not be consciously doing all that, though the one trying to get me to sign up for a cam show certainly knew what she was doing, so I do agree with what you and @oldmanofthesea said earlier. The only thing that matters is that their behavior does in fact come across like something one would do trolling another individual, so naturally the response to this will be one of hatred and anger. It really doesn't matter why they are doing all these random things, many of which come from nowhere, all that is relevant is the fact that it happens continuously.

It could be just be sheer bad fortune that I am running into women like this. Perhaps I am unwittingly attracting women that are like this more readily than more well adjusted women. I can't give you an answer to any of this.

I just want you to ask yourself how you would honestly feel if the experiences you had were at best of a mild annoyance to at worst very hurtful and insulting.

With all that said, there are in fact A LOT of very weird and off people in my area, some of which I feel are more deeply disturbed than you would gather superficially. Something feels very off about many here and while some are quite obvious, there are many that I just can't quite put my finger on. I don't expect you or anyone else to actually understand what the hell I am talking about, as you aren't the interacting with these individuals, but I'm trying to do my best to explain it.
Without getting into excessive details about my area and the people that live here, this is my best abbreviation.

Where I live is very close to the U.S/Mexico border, to say the least there are a lot of sketchy people here. This area is very have or have not, similar to Mexico, and there are a ton of dysfunctional families out here. The upper middle class out here also consists of many sketchy individuals, it just manifest in a different way. I can think of so many people my age here that are in relationships and yet actively cheat on one another, the social scene here seems to thrive heavily on drama and being fake.

I can't really explain this verbally unless you actually saw and met these individuals.

The vast majority of men I know out here are single and have very little success with women, they don't openly admit this but I've picked up on it knowing them as long as I have. The only men I know out here that do well with women are the douche bag bad boys, the women out here seem to love it. I've heard these women complain about a guy being boring because he was a stable and good man who didn't bring drama into the relationship. The only time these *****s settle down is when they are left with a kid and the dad nowhere in the picture, and even then this isn't the case. I know of a handful of single moms out here that still going clubbing on a regular basis.

Anyway, this thread was not about trying to date the trash in this area but instead about having better success in an area with more well adjusted and normal individuals. As of now, I'm pseudo MGTOW until my move next year, there are no good women in my area so I'm focusing on setting myself up for success down the road.
You sound like a white guy who doesn't fit in with the Latino culture that surrounds you. It's my understanding that Scottsdale is still a white enclave. You'll do better there.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a white guy who doesn't fit in with the Latino culture that surrounds you. It's my understanding that Scottsdale is still a white enclave. You'll do better there.
It is partially that but I think it has more to do with the socio-economic demographic, as this area has a very high rate of poverty and therefore people who grew up like that. From my observations, you generally see a far higher prevalence of dysfunctional upbringings with people coming from a poorer background. Naturally from here you are also going to have a lot of issues as well, tons of women growing up without a father figure is generally not a good thing.

I actually am very attracted to them and have dated several, though for very short periods of time, but I do feel that there is just too much of a cultural difference. It is pretty well understood that people naturally gravitate towards others that are similar to them. I had one complain about me being "predictable" and then say how she gets bored easily, so from there she intentionally started causing drama over trivial things. We only went out for about a month, this was from a bit over 2 years ago.

Though I do in fact socially engage with a large variety of people, those that I actually can fully bond with are quite similar to me in regards to their background. Granted, our personalities are different but they all came from upper middle class upbringings, are educated and of an industrious as fairly responsible nature.