Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will Manosphere soon become illegal ?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incorrect. It's like a newspaper owned by someone else banning you from having your opinions published in their newspaper. You're free to create your own newspaper or social platform/website, where you control the content. So websites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. do not violate freedom of speech regardless of what they remove. You don't have a right to have your opinions published through them, you do not own the website and you do not control the content.

Freedom of speech does not grant you the right to have your opinions published by 3rd parties. Make your own website/newspaper/whatever to publish your opinions or find a publisher who wants to publish it.
I dont agree ,
Each facebook page or each twitter account is a news paper by itself , that is why many people abandon stand alone websites in favorite on focusing on their social accounts, a platforms that have billions of people has it is new responsibility, imagine "metoo" get banned from twitter , do you think people will say , twitter has the right to remove anyone ? or there will be a court order to force twitter to re-activate it.

Serenity

Reaction score
I dont agree
You may not agree, but this is how it has been since the dawn of that right and it is how it is today. Each Facebook page or Twitter account is certainly not like a standalone newspaper, it's more comparable to a page in the newspaper called Facebook or Twitter. There has been several times Facebook, Twitter and many others have created outrage for removing something, but it is within their right to do so for any or no reason at all. If there ever is a court order to force someone to allow others to speak through them, then you can be damn sure freedom of speech is dead and buried.

Imagine you host a website, say it's a social media platform targeted at men's issues and it becomes very popular. Then some feminists join and start posting their crap. Then by your definition of freedom of speech you should be forced to let their postings stand and you should be punished for removing it from YOUR WEBSITE! Say you run a newspaper, by your definition of freedom of speech you're obligated to publish EVERYONE who wishes to publish their opinion in YOUR NEWSPAPER! Do you not see the implications of what you're idealizing and how it leads to less freedom?

Just take this very forum as an example, have you read the rules? In the forum rules it's clearly stated that "we at SoSuave reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever", and it's totally within their rights to do so.

If Twitter banned the metoo campaign they'd be within their rights to do so. Realistically they'd never do it though because it would be a death sentence for their platform, but the government couldn't have done sh!t about it. However, if the government ordered the ban on the metoo campaign, then it would be a different story. That would be violating freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech only protects you from the government persecuting you because of your opinions and viewpoints, it doesn't extend beyond that, it never has. You don't have the right to force me or anyone else to transmit your message, but you do have the right to self-publish.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything you say can be interpreted as hateful even if its not or your are just stating disturbing fact they will come for you.
People these day get offended way too easy.
And ofc those sexually frustrated young men that start blaming women instead of themselves dont help

Freedom of speech is an illusion
The counter balance being a huge spike in awareness.

The Julian **** storm killed about a million dollars plus ban from five countries. In the long term, he's made more money, acquired more interest than before, and pivoted as needed.

Curious about the RMG podcast. It is red pill awareness but little to no game outside Donovan or modern life dating. The DDJ addition was great this week. I think more need to take the advice and sue into the stone age for false accusations and slander.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banning you from major social platforms is also violation of freedom of speech, it is just like banning you from publishing your own news paper.
Also the problem is far bigger than a couple of a couple of social media platforms owned by private companies. It is a public opinion that putting pressure on everyone.
Red pill men need to get out and talk, as for now most public aricles about red pills written in media is written by feminists.
Not real life.

Free speech is your right in America.

A privately owned business can ban you for your haircut or race then deem it hate speech on your part.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any website that requires an account also makes you agree to a terms of service agreement, which always includes their control over content. The only way that the Constitution can help you is if you are part of what the Supreme court has deemed a "protected class," such as a racial minority, gays, and to a lesser extent, women, and a web site has singled out that class to discriminate against. Then you could sue, but even that would be a long shot.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't get made illegal though retarded feminism may try. If anything, I can see the purge on pua, pickup, manosphere, red pill, mgtow, etc. Many have been demonetized already. I think every YouTube channel on mgtow has been demonetized after the cnn hit piece with big John. Dude dun goofed. I would recommend distancing oneself especially if you have a job or something that you don't want to lose. I am not saying refrain and be chicken **** scared. I am saying, dont post on social media anything retarded. Use burner accounts to watch podcasts like RMG.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Privately owned biz don't give a **** about you or your rights.

Alex Jones is gone.

Roosh is nearly gone.

TRP is on the brink.

Mgtow are demonetized.

It's normalised to censorship unless you follow the beaten path of Blue pill cuck.
And we know where that road leads and it's nowhere good. Look, people get offended but important conversations need to happen that may offend some people. That doesn't make those conversations wrong or illegitimate. If you're offended and don't want to even entertain the notion of the idea, move on, don't listen, change the channel but don't lobby to have people's rights taken away. That's the problem with all of this diversity, diversity of thought and other immutable features and characteristics, it has led to the professional victim class. Their aggrieved status will never end, no matter what you give up, no matter what you give to them, no matter how the offender prostrates themselves. It's not about even really making them feel better, it's about them gaining power over everyone.

And once they have gained that power, God help the rest of us, because they will wield it like a sword of Damocles.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And we know where that road leads and it's nowhere good. Look, people get offended but important conversations need to happen that may offend some people. That doesn't make those conversations wrong or illegitimate. If you're offended and don't want to even entertain the notion of the idea, move on, don't listen, change the channel but don't lobby to have people's rights taken away. That's the problem with all of this diversity, diversity of thought and other immutable features and characteristics, it has led to the professional victim class. Their aggrieved status will never end, no matter what you give up, no matter what you give to them, no matter how the offender prostrates themselves. It's not about even really making them feel better, it's about them gaining power over everyone.

And once they have gained that power, God help the rest of us, because they will wield it like a sword of Damocles.
It's horse ****. No you. The status quo.

It was once anti establishment. What is now "progressive" and left wing is now the establishment.

That old saying about hell is paved in good intentions.

This censorship, demonetisation, trash people from either education or workplace won't end well. As in, the wrong person pushed into a corner will come out guns blazing like a caged animal. The only thing is that the moralising and virtue signaling are what Jesus called out in judea; the Sadducees and the likes. People don't learn from the past are destined to repeat it.

Censorship will bring about zealots. You will will have hard patriarchal pushback and violence. Peterson warned of the corruption of the education system. Also, the monopoly of sexual access breeding more violent men.

I was in the biz District buying coffee. I over heard a bunch of ****s having a laugh about the mini psycho and incels.

The joker in dark Knight accurately depicts human nature and the savagery to follow if and when society collapses.

Off topic but imho it all bleeds into other areas of life. The same victimhood censorship, leftist hell hole, #metoo all coincides with the same narrative. Equality of outcome and to Bury anybody who opposes the status quo.

Nobody questions female nature at Weinsteins or Cosbys hotel room. When Julian blanc got kicked off planet earth, the behaviour and reciprocating women were never questioned. Blancs YouTube pua stuff is gone but it is in cyberspace.

Women are weaponized. I cannot stress enough to young men to play hard but smart. Doc Shawn T. Smith recommended next anybody feminist, SJWs or combative. Any use of progressive, triggered or rubbish vocabulary is a red flag and I next on sight.

Acquire assets gentlemen. Stack paper. Acquire streams of income outside the 9-5. There's a storm coming fellas. When it hits, I will watch it burn.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's horse ****. No you. The status quo.

It was once anti establishment. What is now "progressive" and left wing is now the establishment.

That old saying about hell is paved in good intentions.

This censorship, demonetisation, trash people from either education or workplace won't end well. As in, the wrong person pushed into a corner will come out guns blazing like a caged animal. The only thing is that the moralising and virtue signaling are what Jesus called out in judea; the Sadducees and the likes. People don't learn from the past are destined to repeat it.

Censorship will bring about zealots. You will will have hard patriarchal pushback and violence. Peterson warned of the corruption of the education system. Also, the monopoly of sexual access breeding more violent men.

I was in the biz District buying coffee. I over heard a bunch of ****s having a laugh about the mini psycho and incels.

The joker in dark Knight accurately depicts human nature and the savagery to follow if and when society collapses.

Off topic but imho it all bleeds into other areas of life. The same victimhood censorship, leftist hell hole, #metoo all coincides with the same narrative. Equality of outcome and to Bury anybody who opposes the status quo.

Nobody questions female nature at Weinsteins or Cosbys hotel room. When Julian blanc got kicked off planet earth, the behaviour and reciprocating women were never questioned. Blancs YouTube pua stuff is gone but it is in cyberspace.

Women are weaponized. I cannot stress enough to young men to play hard but smart. Doc Shawn T. Smith recommended next anybody feminist, SJWs or combative. Any use of progressive, triggered or rubbish vocabulary is a red flag and I next on sight.

Acquire assets gentlemen. Stack paper. Acquire streams of income outside the 9-5. There's a storm coming fellas. When it hits, I will watch it burn.
The storm is closer than you think, than any of us think. Once they roaring 20s end here, which it's well on it's way with the current pull back in full swing, it's going to spread to other countries. Add in currency wars, uncontrolled migration and you've got all the recipe ingredients for a full fledged storm. What happens when all of the robots they're building start seeing widespread use? Think it's 20 years away? Think again, it's already underway. Within 5-7 years max, we're going to see robots in warehouses, farming, stores, fast food places, autonomous vehicles and drone delivery in widespread use. They're already using them, it's just not that widespread yet. Think of right now as the implementation phase. They'll roll it out in limited use and once the kinks are all worked out, it's full speed ahead. It will literally shift overnight.

Think those companies are going to keep employing people when they can save money and realize the investment they made in robots? I think everyone here knows the answer to that question. What are we going to do with hundreds of millions of people in the west who don't speak the language, don't know the culture and have little to no education? They can't work, are completely dependent on the state to survive and have no real hope of advancing. That's not going to end well. They are going to have to tax all the existing citizens out of their homes to pay for these people. How are they going to take that? What happens when the inevitable happens and austerity is forced on many or all of the countries of the west? It's going to get ugly.

If you don't have your seat at the table already, forget it, you're not going to get it then. You're going to burn right along with the rest of society. Women being weaponized will be the best of your problems. That will be a thing of the past within 1-3 years. Hopefully society as a whole will not take a huge step back but I'll be honest, it's not looking good right now.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The storm is closer than you think, than any of us think. Once they roaring 20s end here, which it's well on it's way with the current pull back in full swing, it's going to spread to other countries. Add in currency wars, uncontrolled migration and you've got all the recipe ingredients for a full fledged storm. What happens when all of the robots they're building start seeing widespread use? Think it's 20 years away? Think again, it's already underway. Within 5-7 years max, we're going to see robots in warehouses, farming, stores, fast food places, autonomous vehicles and drone delivery in widespread use. They're already using them, it's just not that widespread yet. Think of right now as the implementation phase. They'll roll it out in limited use and once the kinks are all worked out, it's full speed ahead. It will literally shift overnight.
Are we talking about the same thing? The thread is about manosphere.

Think those companies are going to keep employing people when they can save money and realize the investment they made in robots? I think everyone here knows the answer to that question. What are we going to do with hundreds of millions of people in the west who don't speak the language, don't know the culture and have little to no education? They can't work, are completely dependent on the state to survive and have no real hope of advancing. That's not going to end well. They are going to have to tax all the existing citizens out of their homes to pay for these people. How are they going to take that? What happens when the inevitable happens and austerity is forced on many or all of the countries of the west? It's going to get ugly
Wrong convo bro. We're talking trp.

If you don't have your seat at the table already, forget it, you're not going to get it then. You're going to burn right along with the rest of society. Women being weaponized will be the best of your problems. That will be a thing of the past within 1-3 years. Hopefully society as a whole will not take a huge step back but I'll be honest, it's not looking good right now.
Women being weaponized a good thing?

Have you ever seen a vagina before?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incorrect. It's like a newspaper owned by someone else banning you from having your opinions published in their newspaper. You're free to create your own newspaper or social platform/website, where you control the content. So websites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. do not violate freedom of speech regardless of what they remove. You don't have a right to have your opinions published through them, you do not own the website and you do not control the content.

Freedom of speech does not grant you the right to have your opinions published by 3rd parties. Make your own website/newspaper/whatever to publish your opinions or find a publisher who wants to publish it.
I agree with this, although so long as someone isn't breaking the law, he should be able to set up his own website; this is not the same as forcing *another* website to post his content as a contributor.

Serenity

Reaction score
I agree with this, although so long as someone isn't breaking the law, he should be able to set up his own website; this is not the same as forcing *another* website to post his content as a contributor.
That was exactly my point.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
F0cking feminine imperative man

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we talking about the same thing? The thread is about manosphere.

Wrong convo bro. We're talking trp.

Women being weaponized a good thing?

Have you ever seen a vagina before?
It's all the same conversation bro, all your shaming and name calling aside. Have I seen a vagina, God, what at stupid f*cking comment. All of this society stuff, it all has an effect on both women's behaviors and men's as well. All of these pressures on society, women's bad behavior, sh*tty government policies, globalist policies and millions of migrants who are not adapted to be in our culture, they're all going to cause hell on society.

We were discussing women, censorship, the path of society and I added to it. Instead of having something intelligent to say, you come out with insults, not sure why but definitely juvenile at best, complete a$$hole and tool at worst. I never said women being weaponized would be a good thing, I simply said it will be the least of your problems. But, with the crapstorm to come in the very near future, it will solve the weaponized women issue.