Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will Manosphere soon become illegal ?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
black pill website (Incels.is) was already took down and some members was contacted by FBI according to some posts.
Reddit already showing warning when you try to enter any black or red pills threads.
Feminists are lobbying to ban manosphere websites as they claim it spread misogyny

If search engines decided to take down the manosphere websites from their search results , these website will be then part of dark web.
what do you think? is that something to be soon?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
black pill website (Incels.is) was already took down and some members was contacted by FBI according to some posts.
Reddit already showing warning when you try to enter any black or red pills threads.
Feminists are lobbying to ban manosphere websites as they claim it spread misogyny

If search engines decided to take down the manosphere websites from their search results , these website will be then part of dark web.
I just worry about my sons.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So theyre going to make it illegal to say anything about feminism.

Serenity

Reaction score
What you're really talking about are those guys who are on the verge of shooting up a school because they're absolutely socially retarded, that sh!t should be illegal if it already isn't. The part of the manosphere that moderately discusses male issues and tries to find a solution won't become illegal, if it does there's far larger societal problems than what will only affect men.

So it kinda depends what you think of as the "manosphere", the angry basement dweller or just a guy trying to find his way in the world. We all know those angry basement dwellers gather in forums related to these subjects, we don't do a good enough job to set them straight. They give us a bad image. It's not fair, but people who aren't into our culture will just see the craziest of us and (wrongfully) think everyone in the manosphere is like that.

Feminists are just as crazy as the rotten parts of the manosphere, fortunately most people are actually aware of this. I don't think we have much to fear, but we should address the destructive elements among us.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For what it's worth I think the moderators here do a commendable job with oversight of posters and content here.

That's an important role, lest the unhinged who are going to drift through a place like this from time to time be seen as accepted within the community.

It's also a difficult role. I think the guys do an outstanding job.

I miss content from a number of the perma banned members. But the forum has rules of conduct for a reason. We disregard at our own risk.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If mra websites are taken down then I might be worried of a slippery slope that would take down sites like sosuave as well. Though there are people who want that much control, I think forums for men will be left standing.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's important that first amendment rights to free speech are held up. The problem being with privately owned businesses will side with the collective, thst being feminism and girl power. The aftermath will be dark. In short, we will see doxing, demonetization across the board (already happening) and worse, deplatformed across the globe. The fallout will be it going darkkkkk, underground, and imho much more dangerous.

TFM warned of the following. Big John did a CNN (cuck news network) hit piece with a feminist. He dun goofed. We've seen Alex Jones cut. Amazon axed RooshV. Mgtow are demonetized. RMG could get hit. Rollo trashes rsd and blanc when they had to pivot due to blanc getting kicked off planet ****ing earth. Rollo will back pedal if in the same predicament or worse (god forbid).

People need to use common sense. If you dox yourself, if you go against the status quo, expect consequences. If anything, guys in the manosphere need to pivot. Look at patreon. Seek alternative solutions, sponsors, sources of income. At '**** you money" status, I wouldn't care. A power ball lottery, I would Dan bilzarin it up and troll hard. Till then, people need to exercise common sense.

Don't use social media to promote anti establishment, feminism, girl power. Don't dox yourself or openly promote the following and act shocked when they come for you. Seek sources of income from a variety of sources. RMG is great but it cannot scale up. It can't be tb or uber. 21 convention can and will get better but, even pua is ****ting the bed. Mgtow is going underground. Red pill too. The word is out on marriage, cohabitation, female nature.

Facts don't care about feelers.

Again, if it's out in the open, it's where you can see it. I would be more concerned if it was underground, obscure. Demonetized and still going is scary.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freedom of speech.
Privately owned biz don't give a **** about you or your rights.

Alex Jones is gone.

Roosh is nearly gone.

TRP is on the brink.

Mgtow are demonetized.

It's normalised to censorship unless you follow the beaten path of Blue pill cuck.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's important that first amendment rights to free speech are held up. The problem being with privately owned businesses will side with the collective, thst being feminism and girl power. The aftermath will be dark. In short, we will see doxing, demonetization across the board (already happening) and worse, deplatformed across the globe. The fallout will be it going darkkkkk, underground, and imho much more dangerous.

TFM warned of the following. Big John did a CNN (cuck news network) hit piece with a feminist. He dun goofed. We've seen Alex Jones cut. Amazon axed RooshV. Mgtow are demonetized. RMG could get hit. Rollo trashes rsd and blanc when they had to pivot due to blanc getting kicked off planet ****ing earth. Rollo will back pedal if in the same predicament or worse (god forbid).

People need to use common sense. If you dox yourself, if you go against the status quo, expect consequences. If anything, guys in the manosphere need to pivot. Look at patreon. Seek alternative solutions, sponsors, sources of income. At '**** you money" status, I wouldn't care. A power ball lottery, I would Dan bilzarin it up and troll hard. Till then, people need to exercise common sense.

Don't use social media to promote anti establishment, feminism, girl power. Don't dox yourself or openly promote the following and act shocked when they come for you. Seek sources of income from a variety of sources. RMG is great but it cannot scale up. It can't be tb or uber. 21 convention can and will get better but, even pua is ****ting the bed. Mgtow is going underground. Red pill too. The word is out on marriage, cohabitation, female nature.

Facts don't care about feelers.

Again, if it's out in the open, it's where you can see it. I would be more concerned if it was underground, obscure. Demonetized and still going is scary.
So ive gone against "happy wife happy life" on facebook and i urged men to be more careful with women am i at risk?

Serenity

Reaction score
It's important that first amendment rights to free speech are held up.
People today take freedom of speech to mean a lot more than what it was intended for. It was meant to protect you against the government punishing you for having opinions they don't agree with, that's it. It doesn't protect you from others refusal to convey your message through them. So commercial platforms removing whatever the fvck they want doesn't conflict with freedom of speech. They have the freedom to do that and you'd do the same if you owned such a platform.

You may not like it, but this is how it actually works. Freedom of speech isn't violated, you can go out on the streets and share your opinions. You might be assaulted, they'd be doing something illegal but that won't help you if you get crippled or killed. There's absolutely no way to prevent this without thought policing which is a billion times worse than what is the case today.

You can claim your freedom of speech is being violated, but if the government isn't pursuing you for it then it really isn't. An implication of freedom of speech is also that people can hate you just as much as you hate them, that feminists can have their messed up opinions and you'd be the one violating your definition of freedom of speech by trying to silence their opinions.

You're being a hypocrite and you're giving yourself rights you don't really have.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about money. Right now businesses are cowed by online mobs to shut down or restrict speech that the mob finds unpalatable, because said businesses fear losing major clientele and advertisers. Unfortunate but not illegal.

Right now there are some huge tech corporations "controlling" a lot of messaging. Facebook, Google, Twitter, Amazon. It's not unlike the old days where you had NBC, CBS, ABC, AP and Reuters deciding what a lot of people would see, hear, and read.

The good news:

- The online world is far more multifaceted than the old analog days of TV, radio, and newswire. There are still plenty of ways to get a message out.
- Every giant stumbles and falls. Every huge company tries to be all things to all people at some point. Remember AOL? They all try to be your source for news, entertainment, messaging. A closed system. But the catch is they cannot do everything well like they used to do that one thing they did well. Every company peaks and levels or declines.
- Meanwhile, there are plenty of small niche companies willing to fill any void. Lots of room for innovation.
- Even if any speech is outlawed (doubtful, see: Larry Flynt), it will still find its way around. Prisoners of conscience during WW1 circulated newsletters to each other written on toilet paper. Okay, that's not such a great vision, but you get my point.

Hopefully the pendulum will start swinging back to speech over hurt feelings. I mentioned Larry Flynt. He got sued by Jerry Falwell over hurt feelings. It went all the way to the Supreme Court, which decided for the right to offend. Shoot, I think I'm going to re-watch that movie.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything you say can be interpreted as hateful even if its not or your are just stating disturbing fact they will come for you.
People these day get offended way too easy.
And ofc those sexually frustrated young men that start blaming women instead of themselves dont help

Freedom of speech is an illusion

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exposing the truth, makes life difficult for delusional people.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People today take freedom of speech to mean a lot more than what it was intended for. It was meant to protect you against the government punishing you for having opinions they don't agree with, that's it. It doesn't protect you from others refusal to convey your message through them. So commercial platforms removing whatever the fvck they want doesn't conflict with freedom of speech. They have the freedom to do that and you'd do the same if you owned such a platform.

You may not like it, but this is how it actually works. Freedom of speech isn't violated, you can go out on the streets and share your opinions. You might be assaulted, they'd be doing something illegal but that won't help you if you get crippled or killed. There's absolutely no way to prevent this without thought policing which is a billion times worse than what is the case today.

You can claim your freedom of speech is being violated, but if the government isn't pursuing you for it then it really isn't. An implication of freedom of speech is also that people can hate you just as much as you hate them, that feminists can have their messed up opinions and you'd be the one violating your definition of freedom of speech by trying to silence their opinions.

You're being a hypocrite and you're giving yourself rights you don't really have.
Banning you from major social platforms is also violation of freedom of speech, it is just like banning you from publishing your own news paper.
Also the problem is far bigger than a couple of a couple of social media platforms owned by private companies. It is a public opinion that putting pressure on everyone.
Red pill men need to get out and talk, as for now most public aricles about red pills written in media is written by feminists.

Serenity

Reaction score
Banning you from major social platforms is also violation of freedom of speech, it is just like banning you from publishing your own news paper.
Incorrect. It's like a newspaper owned by someone else banning you from having your opinions published in their newspaper. You're free to create your own newspaper or social platform/website, where you control the content. So websites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. do not violate freedom of speech regardless of what they remove. You don't have a right to have your opinions published through them, you do not own the website and you do not control the content.

Freedom of speech does not grant you the right to have your opinions published by 3rd parties. Make your own website/newspaper/whatever to publish your opinions or find a publisher who wants to publish it.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Removing all those lies and building yourself up ads to your power. The lies prevent you from being your best.
Most people are happy to stagnate.