Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will Kyle Rittenhouse be able to date now?

Billtx49

Reaction score
If true, $500k is wayyyyy too much for anything he painted. But you are right... price to market. Apparently there is a lot of stupid money floating around.
Hey, influence peddling don’t come cheap…

Reaction score
Won't be long until he turns his neo-masculinity street cred into an online self-development course for the sex deprived.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rittenhouse's infamy will help him get laid.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EghLXPwVoAAVWvv.jpg

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Not according to me
Well, actually some say over 6 foot now on here. I saw an OLD profile of a chick who claims herself as 5 foot 7 and said the guy must be at least 6 foot 1 in her profile like 3 separate times.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s avg looking. Lose some weight, and he’ll get sharper facial features. Might go from normie to chadlite.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
He’s avg looking. Lose some weight, and he’ll get sharper facial features. Might go from normie to chadlite.
For Chadlite he'd have to get really toned. Not saying Zac Efron levels like I posted but he would really have to get into shape.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well, actually some say over 6 foot now on here. I saw an OLD profile of a chick who claims herself as 5 foot 7 and said the guy must be at least 6 foot 1 in her profile like 3 separate times.
Ever see a woman bring a tape measure to a date? Who cares.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Ever see a woman bring a tape measure to a date? Who cares.
LOL no. Women lie about height too btw. That lady I mentioned was good looking. However she had the name of her business on her match profile. So I looked her FB page up. The pics she used were 6 years old lol.

But you have to use common sense. You're 5-8, 5-9 right if I recall. If she wants a guy who's like 6-2 she's going to be able to easily tell and will be mad when you show up!

I dunno how much it matters. Except for one OLD date, all the ladies I've meet from crap OLD for dates were in the 5-7 to 5-9 range.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Need a serious good face if short.
I'm wondering if he had some "work done" like many stars do on their face. Hell, If you look at george Clooney interviews from like 1992 or 1993 he has not the best of teeth and his face look nowhere near as good as it does now despite him being older!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
LOL no. Women lie about height too btw. That lady I mentioned was good looking. However she had the name of her business on her match profile. So I looked her FB page up. The pics she used were 6 years old lol.

But you have to use common sense. You're 5-8, 5-9 right if I recall. If she wants a guy who's like 6-2 she's going to be able to easily tell and will be mad when you show up!

I dunno how much it matters. Except for one OLD date, all the ladies I've meet from crap OLD for dates were in the 5-7 to 5-9 range.
Women will justify to themselves why "it's OK" if you break one of their "rules" if they like you enough. As long as you are taller than she is, most don't really care that much.

Women put on their profiles about their perfect qualities of a guy they want, but it's like a guy talking about their perfect car. How many actually end up with that? Not many.

I wouldn't pay much attention to what a woman "says" they want

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Women will justify to themselves why "it's OK" if you break one of their "rules" if they like you enough. As long as you are taller than she is, most don't really care that much.

Women put on their profiles about their perfect qualities of a guy they want, but it's like a guy talking about their perfect car. How many actually end up with that? Not many.

I wouldn't pay much attention to what a woman "says" they want
And those women, like I mentioned they're the ones you will literally see on the same OLD site for like FOUR years. Sometimes it's the women who are like 5-1 that have off the wall standards. I just found it odd when OLD was more decent how most of my interaction and meetings were with women 5-7 to 5-10 despite me barely being 5-9 in the morning and I only added an inch or two to my height on bios. Tinder and the Upward Christian app a lot of people don't list height which helps. The whole height thing is BS in a way. When I'm out and about working at the market or in public a large chunk of guys are not 6 foot and over like everyone on this site claims. I do see someone women who are like 5-9, 5-10 they will list min height of 5-8. Not a lot but I see it more lately with women over 35. The ditzy 22 yr old. probably not.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
And those women, like I mentioned they're the ones you will literally see on the same OLD site for like FOUR years. Sometimes it's the women who are like 5-1 that have off the wall standards. I just found it odd when OLD was more decent how most of my interaction and meetings were with women 5-7 to 5-10 despite me barely being 5-9 in the morning and I only added an inch or two to my height on bios. Tinder and the Upward Christian app a lot of people don't list height which helps. The whole height thing is BS in a way. When I'm out and about working at the market or in public a large chunk of guys are not 6 foot and over like everyone on this site claims. I do see someone women who are like 5-9, 5-10 they will list min height of 5-8. Not a lot but I see it more lately with women over 35. The ditzy 22 yr old. probably not.
Who cares dude?

R.gif

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, the kid is not ugly, he's normal looking, but if he works out and lose some weight, I bet he'll look better.

But that's only outer look. The way the kid calmly handled the entire situation really displays his supreme inner values, that is calmness, good behaviour control, good emotional control, courage, and boldness. These qualities will land him good pvssies sooner or later.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
former French soccer player Frank Ribery is somebody you would call ugly.

Notice the poor facial aesthetics in the Upper/lower jaw region. Easily fixable with some orthodontics and jaw surgery.

Why people who look like that choose to remain ugly baffles me.
He still plays and he was in a car crash when only a few years old.

He explains why he hasn't had it 'sorted' at any point.

Tbh I think things like this add 'character' to many, if you own it. In fact, it could make you more unattractive if you're insecure, trying to hide it or sculpt the perfect face... which some men seem obsessed with.