Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will Covid-19 leave permanent changes for recovered survivors; a change such as sterility?

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I'm projecting.

When I posted this thread, I was fantasizing about the ex contacting me, telling me about his ordeal with Covid-19 and how its determined that he's now sterile....would I have him as a boyfriend again.

All made up fantasy daydreaming.

Daydreaming that he'd finally realise how lucky he is that he has a woman who won't demand kids and he will start pursuing me.

One year from now, I'll be embarassed at my oneitis
yes, I'm embarassed at almost the one year mark.

I'm grateful to members here helping me get my strength and frame back. Much obliged.

Reaction score
it is believed and proven that viruses can and do alter DNA structure. A significant amount of the evolution of our bodies was initiated by viruses. Look it up.
Do you have any sources that would at any level support the claim that this specific type of virus can effect DNA in such a way that will significantly and consistently effect sterility?

Or are we just doing that dumb thing that people do where they take a claim that may or may not be substantiated (i.e. viruses can and do alter DNA structures) and concluding that it'll be applicable to the sterility case.

I'm not denying that viruses can interact with DNA. I'm saying we shouldnt be drawing conclusions on biological phenomena as random dudes on a seduction/pua forum.