Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will confirmation bias cause the end of civilization as we know it today?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny to watch these fake-news companies frantically back-peddle on their baseless conspiracy theories when the companies they slander (without any facts or evidence) are hitting them with a lawsuit asking them to put their money/claims where their mouth is. Should be easy for them to do right... if they are telling the truth? No, instead they have to back-peddle because they knew all along it was nonsense. Meanwhile, many people still believe these nut-jobs are the real news and "the media" is the "enemy of the people." Pure comedy.

I've been looking to do the same thing @Desdinova (buying some rural land). In my case though, it will be more for the future than for right now though. Hard to meet women in the middle of nowhere ;)

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've posted this on this forum in the past I believe, but if you have never watched it, homie is going to blow your mind... This is the power of psychology and manipulation on the grand stage.

revolutionnow

Banned
Reaction score
I think the underlying issue is information overload. There's too much information, too much pressure to have an opinion, fear of admitting to having no opinion and way too little time to thoroughly make up an opinion about what others expect you to care about. People take shortcuts, end up being wrong and in the end looking like fools. They made up their mind before they had the whole picture.

Personally I limit information, not too much news, noise, what other people think etc. and I look into one thing at a time properly before I'll even talk about it. Can't know everything about everything. If you ask me what I think about X and I haven't thought about X I will say I don't know and I'll have to think about it before saying anything. Then what happens, they think I'm a blank slate amd try to imprint their beliefs on me. Fvck off, I won't agree or disagree until I have seen what there is to see about it.

Taking a step back, disconnecting, smelling the roses and getting back into it with a singular focus is the solution. People today are rushing, they want the answers to 50 different problems preferably yesterday, but that's not how the world works. Everyone can shovel out sh!t, crafting a masterpiece takes time and focus. Everyone has a strong desire to see quality, but only a few understands what it takes to deliver it.

Basically people are overwhelmed with information and they're sh!t at handling it properly.
i agree