“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Will Asian girls go out with Asian guys?

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Yes, that would be my guess too, maybe younger. I don't want to have a go at him though, I'm more interested why he sees ALL blacks that way. Maybe something bad really happened to him or his family?

I'm not sure he means alot of it, the real nasty stuff, I think it's more to get people going.

What do you reckon Pete?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Got all us asian guys fired up to respond to this type of stupid post..but..it was all a joke thread..

My two cents anyway...

I think most asian guys who want to bang the 'white chick' or the 'black chick' or the 'asian chick' needs to understand their area of context when meeting women.

Let me explain.

I'm Filipino and have friends of all sorts of different nationalities. So, when I go out to clubs or bars...I have found myself in many different clubs that are predominantly one race or the other.

So..if you're an asian guy going out with a group of white friends...to a predominantly white club...and you see that lone asian girl sitting in this all white club...what makes you think she's going to an 'all white club' looking for an asian guy? Majority of the time...she's there for...guess what..WHITE GUYS!!

So..this seems like a pretty simple concept right?? But why is it that everytime I go to these all white clubs..there's always a bunch of asian guys hitting on the lone asian girl ..then these guys are wondering why she doesn't want to date her own asian kind. When I see this...I just wanna stop those fellas because that asian girl is there for a reason...and the reason isn't to find a yellow or brown fella.

With that said, I personally like going to predominantly asian nightclubs/bars. For the simple reason that the asian girls there are there for asian guys...and if there are white girls, black girls, hispanic girls there etc...my chances scoring with them there are higher than at another club.

I know this sounds like a simple concept...but...I see so many asian fellas getting shot down by the 'white meat' females at these frat boy type all white clubs. I'm sure there are a lot of asian fellas that have success with all races at any club/bar..but, IMO thats the exception to the rule.

If you want success with other cultures..hell...even with your own asian culture...go to an asian club/bar...understand your area of context when meeting women..if there are white women there..you'll have more luck hooking up with them than at an all white club..simple logic eh??

btw..i agree the asian fellas on this site should put together an asian forum with asian DJ topics...

maybe have it on asianavenue..hahahaha...now dont tell me none of you guys aren't on asianavenue:p :p
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Pete_C
Maybe that happens in your fantasy world. This may comes shock to you, but people are naturally attracted to people who share their physical characteristics.

Btw, are you black?
if you are naturally attracted to people who share your physical characteristics, wouldn't that make you gay?
 

Pete_C

Banned
Joined
Jun 13, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
if you are naturally attracted to people who share your physical characteristics, wouldn't that make you gay?
how does that make me gay? So if im only attracted to white girls, does that means 80% people in america are gay? be realistic here instead of puking out some overly PC bullcrap. interracial marrage & relationship is still RARE how many IR couple do you see? maybe two or three out of every 10 couples. and for your info, im 22 and i lived in SoCAL all my life.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Here's what happenend today:

Asian girl: I don't like asian guys because they're too misogynistic.

my fellow asian male friend: oh yeah b1tch? then wtf are you doing away from the stove!?!

yep....fvckin wh0res. not all are like that. in the end, their parents will make them turn around lol. liike a know an asian girl (my oneitis) who has a non-asian bf (i don't think he's white...he's mixed). anyways, he looks white and they were gonna go to junior prom, but her parents didn't like her.

they were like: AY!!! WHITE DEVIL !!!

lol yeah. i just don't eally give a damn. white girls are much nicer to me and friendly.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top