Will Asian girls go out with Asian guys?

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that would be my guess too, maybe younger. I don't want to have a go at him though, I'm more interested why he sees ALL blacks that way. Maybe something bad really happened to him or his family?

I'm not sure he means alot of it, the real nasty stuff, I think it's more to get people going.

What do you reckon Pete?

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got all us asian guys fired up to respond to this type of stupid post..but..it was all a joke thread..

My two cents anyway...

I think most asian guys who want to bang the 'white chick' or the 'black chick' or the 'asian chick' needs to understand their area of context when meeting women.

Let me explain.

I'm Filipino and have friends of all sorts of different nationalities. So, when I go out to clubs or bars...I have found myself in many different clubs that are predominantly one race or the other.

So..if you're an asian guy going out with a group of white friends...to a predominantly white club...and you see that lone asian girl sitting in this all white club...what makes you think she's going to an 'all white club' looking for an asian guy? Majority of the time...she's there for...guess what..WHITE GUYS!!

So..this seems like a pretty simple concept right?? But why is it that everytime I go to these all white clubs..there's always a bunch of asian guys hitting on the lone asian girl ..then these guys are wondering why she doesn't want to date her own asian kind. When I see this...I just wanna stop those fellas because that asian girl is there for a reason...and the reason isn't to find a yellow or brown fella.

With that said, I personally like going to predominantly asian nightclubs/bars. For the simple reason that the asian girls there are there for asian guys...and if there are white girls, black girls, hispanic girls there etc...my chances scoring with them there are higher than at another club.

I know this sounds like a simple concept...but...I see so many asian fellas getting shot down by the 'white meat' females at these frat boy type all white clubs. I'm sure there are a lot of asian fellas that have success with all races at any club/bar..but, IMO thats the exception to the rule.

If you want success with other cultures..hell...even with your own asian culture...go to an asian club/bar...understand your area of context when meeting women..if there are white women there..you'll have more luck hooking up with them than at an all white club..simple logic eh??

btw..i agree the asian fellas on this site should put together an asian forum with asian DJ topics...

maybe have it on asianavenue..hahahaha...now dont tell me none of you guys aren't on asianavenue:p :p

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pete_C
Maybe that happens in your fantasy world. This may comes shock to you, but people are naturally attracted to people who share their physical characteristics.

Btw, are you black?
if you are naturally attracted to people who share your physical characteristics, wouldn't that make you gay?

Pete_C

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
if you are naturally attracted to people who share your physical characteristics, wouldn't that make you gay?
how does that make me gay? So if im only attracted to white girls, does that means 80% people in america are gay? be realistic here instead of puking out some overly PC bullcrap. interracial marrage & relationship is still RARE how many IR couple do you see? maybe two or three out of every 10 couples. and for your info, im 22 and i lived in SoCAL all my life.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what happenend today:

Asian girl: I don't like asian guys because they're too misogynistic.

my fellow asian male friend: oh yeah b1tch? then wtf are you doing away from the stove!?!

yep....fvckin wh0res. not all are like that. in the end, their parents will make them turn around lol. liike a know an asian girl (my oneitis) who has a non-asian bf (i don't think he's white...he's mixed). anyways, he looks white and they were gonna go to junior prom, but her parents didn't like her.

they were like: AY!!! WHITE DEVIL !!!

lol yeah. i just don't eally give a damn. white girls are much nicer to me and friendly.