Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wikileaks to uncover "conspiracies"?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How possible is it, do you think, that somewhere in the leaks you should find on things like 9/11 being fake (if it was)? They're like hundreds of thousands of leaks, there should be something on the major conspiracies. Although no amount of proof will be enough for the disbeliever or the believer, respectively.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the leaked messages were all well below the security level of "top secret." The guy's followers are holding on to one encrypted file that they call "insurance." Supposedly, that has the good stuff in it. The file is encrypted with a 256-key code that, once again supposedly, even the NSA can't crack

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I think the leaked messages were all well below the security level of "top secret." The guy's followers are holding on to one encrypted file that they call "insurance." Supposedly, that has the good stuff in it. The file is encrypted with a 256-key code that, once again supposedly, even the NSA can't crack
Interesting. I would love for them to come out with top secret UFO files. That would make my day

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't. Pretty much everything he has released had already been known by some alternative media or another. It makes me think if there is not some other alternative motive at work here. I don't know.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I too think they're not releasing the REALLY hot stuff. Maybe for insurance, maybe they're selling it or whatever.

The stuff you can read now is interesting, but it's nothing really new.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the two most disturbing things about this situation are:

1) The US response. **** freedom of speech and the press, it looks bad on us let's freak out!

2) That there is some terrible **** in here, and people are just shrugging it off and saying, "nothing new".

For example, a Texas company was involved in pimping out little Afghan boys and the government is aware of this.

The US illegally spies on UN diplomats.

And lots more.

Maybe it's all stuff we knew or suspected before, but the question is, now that there's proof, why are we not making a big ****ing deal about it? This sort of thing should not be par for the course.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
I think the two most disturbing things about this situation are:

1) The US response. **** freedom of speech and the press, it looks bad on us let's freak out!

2) That there is some terrible **** in here, and people are just shrugging it off and saying, "nothing new".

For example, a Texas company was involved in pimping out little Afghan boys and the government is aware of this.

The US illegally spies on UN diplomats.

And lots more.
Shell Oil brags about infiltrating the Nigerian government with their own paid "representantives".

Various unreleased video footage and testimony that is not supposed to exist from the twin towers disaster. Interviews with firefighters and workers. Maybe it's got value, who knows.

etc.

There's lots of dirt which should have been covered by the domestic media, but they're too busy sucking government members off to do some actual reporting.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
I'm surprised there wasn't any dirt on Israel. You would have expected it.
You are learning fast.

If you dig a little, you'll figure out why there has been no dope on Israel and why there won't be.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
You are learning fast.

If you dig a little, you'll figure out why there has been no dope on Israel and why there won't be.
What if Wikileaks is actually government released or sponsored to be released by a certain group. By making the whole fiasco with Assange, the government cements his credibility and Wikileak's crediblity and no one will question it because why else would the government interfere and try to shut it down so badly? For all we know everything in Wikileaks is set-up and not as true or painting the full picture as we are led to believe.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may have been unknown to some people, but some of this is genuinely old news for others.

And how could there be news on israel when they own the worlds media?