Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife Hunting Abroad

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Come on man. Do you really believe this sh!t? Do you really believe a woman's only value to society is to provide a wet hole and gestate?
Why would a man marry a woman if it were not for kids? Marriage provides a stable environment for children to grow up in.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that women are turned off by men who, as they see it, base their life priorities around trying to have sex. This is the same reason that repulses them about PUAs and thirst in general.

Women fantasise about men who are both self sufficient and desirable enough that they dont need to treat sex as a priority. When you read womens' romantic novels, i guarantee it will never be about a man whose priority is chasing sex, whether by moving to another country or cold approaching or hitting women up on the internet. If a romantic novel was about a man who has a lot of casual sex, it would frame it as something the man has effortlessly as part of his natural lifestyle. Depending on characterisation, the woman would then either change him ("taming the wild man") or he would change for her ("he finally sees love with her").
I think what repulses them about PUA's is, primarily, that PUA's tend to be raging misogynists in addition to being sleazy, weird, and often pretty creepy.

There's an interesting theory that women fundamentally dislike PUA stuff, because it allows weaker, lower-status men to masquerade as higher-status men, thus allowing the potential for her to be fooled by a poser, and left with the offspring of a weaker mate, who may not be able to provide for them. In evolutionary human history, this could be fatal for the woman. So, women have an innate revulsion to the concept of men mimicking the behavior of higher-status men.

I think in reality, a man needs to put himself out there ie. "be in the game" in order to have options with women. Unless he is extremely high-status (celebrity) and has women chasing him as a natural byproduct of his status, a man needs to approach.

Approaching women in the appropriate times and places (side quests), versus approaching women as a life pursuit (main quest), is the key difference. Yes, the romance novel always has the brooding male who must be tamed by the female protagonist, but you also have the womanizer archetypes like Hank Moody from Californication who are also attractive to women by simply being adept at seducing them, and thus having abundant options -- pre-selection. At the very least, PUA's can convey abundance and pre-selection.

Nothing about some white dude moving to the Philippines to snag himself a "good bride" conveys that he's either the brooding man on a mission, or pre-selected. It's worse than being a PUA.

Last edited:

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would a man marry a woman if it were not for kids? Marriage provides a stable environment for children to grow up in.
It can also provide a secure emotional base for a man, through support and companionship, that adds value to his life aside from simply bearing offspring.

When, of course, you marry the right woman.

A 20-something "unicorn" won't add much value to 40-something man's life once she realizes she can take his money and run off with another 20-something.

The red pill dicta that only women aged 18-25 offer any value to a man, and that an older established man should be focused on tying one of these down, is pathetic and hilarious at the same time.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
It can also provide a secure emotional base for a man, through support and companionship, that adds value to his life aside from simply bearing offspring.
That's what friends are for, you don't really need a woman for that.
A 20-something "unicorn" won't add much value to 40-something man's life once she realizes she can take his money and run off with another 20-something.
Its good for both men and women to marry young in my opinion, that's what my parents and ancestors did. That's why i too want to get married ASAP but finding women who actually are serious about marriage is a herculean task in the west.

At the end of the day I want children, if a guy wants a companion they can get a dog or friends.

I'm even considering a Co Parenting Scenario, while i just date random women as a last ditch option.

Last edited:

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what friends are for, you don't really need a woman for that.

At the end of the day I want children, if a guy wants a companion they can get a dog or friends.
A happy marriage can exist without serving the express purpose of providing an environment for children.

Your friends, and a wife, do not fill the same role in your life. Especially once you're past 30. Older men without wives report higher levels of depression and isolation, poorer overall health, and have much higher suicide rates than married men. There are undeniable psychological benefits to marriage that your friends or pets cannot provide.

That being said, I personally believe it's better to remain single than to marry simply for the sake of marriage -- rush into a marriage with the wrong woman, and that can lead down a very, very dark road. Even marrying the "right" woman today doesn't mean you'll be married to the same "right" woman tomorrow. As they say, the woman you marry is not the woman you divorce.

There's a sweet spot in age where the chances of divorce are lower -- I believe it's in your 30's. Marrying in your 20's, and past your 40's, are the riskiest.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Your friends, and a wife, do not fill the same role in your life. Especially once you're past 30. Older men without wives report higher levels of depression and isolation, poorer overall health, and have much higher suicide rates than married men. There are undeniable psychological benefits to marriage that your friends or pets cannot provide.
You're right about this, even at my age I'm happier when I'm in a relationship instead of being single. I think with 30+ year old men it's harder to make friends so the wife is the only form of companionship they have.

Even marrying the "right" woman today doesn't mean you'll be married to the same "right" woman tomorrow. As they say, the woman you marry is not the woman you divorce.
Well my parents married young right out of college and are still together happly married. I look at that and desire the same thing.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right about this, even at my age I'm happier when I'm in a relationship instead of being single. I think with 30+ year old men it's harder to make friends so the wife is the only form of companionship they have.
A lot of 30+ single men are lone wolves. Most are app swipers but some are good cold approachers. A single man in his 30s is facing a reality of having most of his peer group married or in multi-year relationships. In the second half of his 30s or early 40s, he might get a few of his married friends back after 5-10 years of limited contact due to a divorce.

Well my parents married young right out of college and are still together happly married. I look at that and desire the same thing.
Assuming your parents got together around 1990, that was a bit of an anomaly even then and more indicative of a segement of the 1970s marrying population. Many of the 1970s marriages were Baby Boomers. Boomers were the first large generation to have a high divorce rate, though the earliest 1970s divorces were those of The Silent Generation (late 1920s to 1945 births).

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Assuming your parents got together around 1990, that was a bit of an anomaly even then and more indicative of a segement of the 1970s marrying population. Many of the 1970s marriages were Baby Boomers. Boomers were the first large generation to have a high divorce rate, though the earliest 1970s divorces were those of The Silent Generation (late 1920s to 1945 births).
My parents are from a more traditional conservative background, which is probably why most people in our extended family have the same story as them. But people from immigrant background born and raised in the west tend to be just as worse these days.

A lot of 30+ single men are lone wolves. Most are app swipers but some are good cold approachers. A single man in his 30s is facing a reality of having most of his peer group married or in multi-year relationships. In the second half of his 30s or early 40s, he might get a few of his married friends back after 5-10 years of limited contact due to a divorce.
I'm starting to feel like I'm going to be in the same boat once I'm in my 30s.It can work for sigma males but i was never a fan of the lone wolf player lifestyle I'm more of a purple pill guy.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Everyone (normal and psychologically healthy) is happier in a good relationship than being single. We all crave human companionship. Men crave reliable, emotionally fulfilling female companionship. That’s not “blue pill” — it’s simply human.

Choosing that female companion, however, is the potential pitfall. Not female companionship itself. That’s an absolute value-add to your life, especially beyond a certain age.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Genesis 2:18 “ Then the Lord God said,” It is not good for man to be alone ; I will make him a helper suitable for him”.
Believe me i agree with a lot of this

Proverbs 31:10-31 and Proverbs 18:22 also back this up, however i can't find women my age who share the same view at church. The only piece of "advice" my christian peers give is "just pray for it" as if a woman is going to fall out of the sky if i pray hard enough.

A lot of Christians expect guys to behave like Asexual Celibate Monks at church or Christian social functions. Especially older women who actively discourage young men from seeking women at these places.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Believe me i agree with a lot of this

Proverbs 31:10-31 and Proverbs 18:22 also back this up, however i can't find women my age who share the same view at church. The only piece of "advice" my christian peers give is "just pray for it" as if a woman is going to fall out of the sky if i pray hard enough.

A lot of Christians expect guys to behave like Asexual Celibate Monks at church or Christian social functions. Especially older women who actively discourage young men from seeking women at these places.
God controls ALL circumstances.He will never give you a holy wife while you live in sin.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are women regardless of race or location.

If your goal is to fck a lot of different ones, being in a location that your SMV is higher due to anything you can muster is the ticket to success. The list is endless of what this is. Location by country is a big one.

If your goal is a good LTR (what this thread is about) then being able to manage your and her environment is the ticket to success.

Marriage is always transactional, managing your investment is key.

Being aware of red pill ideas is important, mostly because other guys are aware. If no guy escalates on a woman that is in stage 2 of dual strategy she is blocked. She will end up in that stage, and be available. It will only get triggered if a man is in view that triggers her. There is no real sure definition of what that guy is, it varies, sometimes it is us for another guy's woman. The point is that guy has to also be aware and do it; albeit she might make it really easy...

Nothing I tell is different between third-world poverty and first-world wealth. Both have Chad, Stacey, single moms, blue guys, red guys and sluts.

-If blue pill and desperate and accepting ugly woman, can find love or at least loyalty in third world. mabye....

-If blue pill and desperate and wanting Stacy, can get it in the third world. will end the same as in first world. you will get stepped on by the local red pill men or the local chads.

-If red pill, probably not accepting ugly.

-Red pill men can get more attractive women in third world countries because of the SMV bonuses we all talk about in the third world, JBW, Money, and so on. It is real. You can more easily manage a location that you have a higher SMV in. You can/will do much better in the third world country in all ways if you are aware. It is up to you.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man. Do you really believe this sh!t? Do you really believe a woman's only value to society is to provide a wet hole and gestate?
I didn't say "to society". A fat, ugly woman may have a huge amount of value to society, but that doesn't mean that I'd want to marry her.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what repulses them about PUA's is, primarily, that PUA's tend to be raging misogynists in addition to being sleazy, weird, and often pretty creepy.

There's an interesting theory that women fundamentally dislike PUA stuff, because it allows weaker, lower-status men to masquerade as higher-status men, thus allowing the potential for her to be fooled by a poser, and left with the offspring of a weaker mate, who may not be able to provide for them. In evolutionary human history, this could be fatal for the woman. So, women have an innate revulsion to the concept of men mimicking the behavior of higher-status men.

I think in reality, a man needs to put himself out there ie. "be in the game" in order to have options with women. Unless he is extremely high-status (celebrity) and has women chasing him as a natural byproduct of his status, a man needs to approach.

Approaching women in the appropriate times and places (side quests), versus approaching women as a life pursuit (main quest), is the key difference. Yes, the romance novel always has the brooding male who must be tamed by the female protagonist, but you also have the womanizer archetypes like Hank Moody from Californication who are also attractive to women by simply being adept at seducing them, and thus having abundant options -- pre-selection. At the very least, PUA's can convey abundance and pre-selection.

Nothing about some white dude moving to the Philippines to snag himself a "good bride" conveys that he's either the brooding man on a mission, or pre-selected. It's worse than being a PUA.
Women don't like it when men pursue what they want in life, rather than what benefits women. This is what it's really about and that's why they come out with the shaming language.

Reaction score
I feel like any woman above 25 has been alpha widowed/carrying too much baggage that having a healthy long term relationship/marriage with her is futile.

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't like it when men pursue what they want in life, rather than what benefits women. This is what it's really about and that's why they come out with the shaming language.
This seems to summarizes exactly what feminism (dare I say 'misandry') is all about.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First let me say that you are doing the right thing. You have accepted the truth about these good for nothing feminist bitches. They are useless for marriage. They don't want kids, they don't fear God, and they certainly won't respect you as the head of the family. With that said, looking for a good wife takes time. Dating sites can help speed this up, but you have to be willing wade through a lot of women. It really is a numbers game, but you first have to know what makes a good wife.

In my case, I became fed up with the women in my own country not showing respect. I had no choice but to marry abroad and I can tell you have I no regrets. There is nothing I like more than showing up to work with a home cooked lunch. I then explain to my co workers how much my wife cooks, cleans, maintains her figure, etc. I basically have a 1950s wife and it really irks them - especially the feminist bitches. In fact, the last time, I took her to the company gala, the office sluts looked over at her and whispered to each other "Is that his wife?" They now think I have a massive ****, and of course I do, but that's besides the point.

Demand respect you will get a good wife. For example, any ***** that won't take your last name with honor and give it to your kids is to be avoided at all costs. The single biggest insult to a man is when a woman suggests hyphenated names for your kids. Another sign of disrespect is when a woman constantly insist on walking out in-front of you. Start with the small things and if she immediately or naturally shows respect it's a good sign. There are others too, but you need to lay the down the law on your own terms. Don't **** the rest of your life up with a dumb useless *****. Respect is king.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So men are running around trying to find the ever reducing "uncorrupted territory", eventually it all will be corrupted.
Perhaps, but I suspect that eventually, after a few generations of these women not procreating, their entire feminist ideology will die with them. Uncorrupted territory is basically anyplace were men have allowed it to happen. These men who are looking elsewhere are actually working to fix the problem.