Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife Hunting Abroad

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's no secret that high Quality marriage minded women in the west are extremely rare and usually only met through social circle. I tried church but most women my age had no interest in marriage until they are 30+ years old they seem to put work before family. So it got me thinking about Foreign women specifically Eastern Europe,South America,Middle East and South East Asia.

Has anyone had any success with marrying a foreign woman and bringing her back to the west?
If you struggle to get a good girl, drop your looks requirements or become a better man. Your deficiencies with American women will also be an issue with foreign women.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
If you struggle to get a good girl, drop your looks requirements or become a better man. Your deficiencies with American women will also be an issue with foreign women.
People move for better job opportunities all the time, i don't see anything wrong with moving for better marriage prospects.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People move for better job opportunities all the time, i don't see anything wrong with moving for better marriage prospects.
thats right.

should know the reason that it's not good where you're at first. for example, a short guy moves to a place that he is considered tall or a not wealthy guy moves to where he is considered wealthy. those are valid. yes the women will know you did that, but you are still better than her other choices. this is another case of who cares what they and others say, but see close up what they will do.

the one that most are critical of is a stupid guy, if he moves he is still stupid as generally, the street-wise intelligence in different locations is about the same.

not just marriage, even for just dating or any other reasons. if location makes it better and improves the quality of life then it's smart and any that tell different are either jealous or don't get it. if moving and the same or even worse problems, those are the ones that need something different than a location change. even if it's only so you can switch from fatties to hot, that's a valid reason to do it. They are still humans so all the other mental mumbo jumbo still applies. but you can get super beta status or with a little work alpha/chad status, just depends on what you really want.

or you can fight harder and smarter and eventually win where your at after investing more years of effort to essentially get the same thing, or not...

remember it's not the women that are different it is the men that are different. you become the tallest, wealthiest guy around. Do you think any women are interested in such a guy??? in many cases, you move from being a 6 to be a 9. A 1 is still a 1 however... you can not do that in the location you are from or start at. Remember that all of the other rules of women still apply, hypergamy, duel strategy, the list goes on and on.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
remember it's not the women that are different it is the men that are different. you become the tallest, wealthiest guy around. Do you think any women are interested in such a guy??? in many cases, you move from being a 6 to be a 9. A 1 is still a 1 however... you can not do that in the location you are from or start at. Remember that all of the other rules of women still apply, hypergamy, duel strategy, the list goes on and on.
Very well put, couldn't have said it better myself. In the west the competition just keeps getting tougher, someone here is average height but in south america or asia he would be tall.

I've used Tinder in Various different countries thanks to a VPN, the difference in results is night and day.

So men are running around trying to find the ever reducing "uncorrupted territory", eventually it all will be corrupted.
What options do we really have at the end of the day? From my understanding east asia and east europe are not what they used to be.

I've used Old in Morroco and Tunisia and had amazing results, almost every swipe on tinder was a match and these girls were pretty sexy. I'm not sure if i can share the pictures here