Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife Gives Husband All Of The Women's Pictures He's Liked On Instagram For Valentine's Day

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw this story online. What would you do in this case? Personally, I'd get a divorce. A woman should respect her husband and if she has an issue, it should be discussed privately.

I don't see any point in giving likes to random women anyway because it's just free attention. That's like giving out free drugs to junkies.

Last edited:

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, likes are pointless. Most women I've been with I've never even been connected to them on social. In fact, a few LTRs I managed to go months or years letting their request ride.

It would be better if she gave him photos of all the girls that liked his photos on IG.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I saw that on 9Gag and some of the comments of her red flag behaviour and fingernails in the story pic.

I've been thinking about what she did.

The first step before cold DM'ing a pretty girl for these betas is to 'like' a picture of theirs on instagram. This is what you guys say happens.

Hilarious that the wife realises 'all is fair in love and war' and is attempting to block her husband's future cold DM game.

Meanwhile, she's lost her sanity like the Goodfella movie wife madly pushing all the apartment buzzers of the building where he was cheating while she stood there with their kids crying and screaming in pain.

There looks to be a lot of slvtty pics on instagram these days.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, likes are pointless. Most women I've been with I've never even been connected to them on social. In fact, a few LTRs I managed to go months or years letting their request ride.

It would be better if she gave him photos of all the girls that liked his photos on IG.
She should make herself useful by finding out which of those girls are dtf.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw that on 9Gag and some of the comments of her red flag behaviour and fingernails in the story pic.

I've been thinking about what she did.

The first step before cold DM'ing a pretty girl for these betas is to 'like' a picture of theirs on instagram. This is what you guys say happens.

Hilarious that the wife realises 'all is fair in love and war' and is attempting to block her husband's future cold DM game.

Meanwhile, she's lost her sanity like the Goodfella movie wife madly pushing all the apartment buzzers of the building where he was cheating while she stood there with their kids crying and screaming in pain.

There looks to be a lot of slvtty pics on instagram these days.
All of these slutty pictures are just simp bait. Women that really want to bang do it discreetly.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women that really want to bang do it discreetly.
Fully agree, this last 6 months has shown me how sneaky women are. even though ive been DJ tuned for a good 5 years

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw that on Instagram too. And the amount of women who share it and thinks it's legit is disturbing. Divorce/breakup would be imminent.

The worst part is the guy was laughing at it, don't know is it because of shock or because he's a beta phaggot.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we put our biases aside, you have to admit that her gift was quite clever (and warranted).

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw this story online. What would you do in this case? Personally, I'd get a divorce. A woman should respect her husband and if she has an issue, it should be discussed privately.

I don't see any point in giving likes to random women anyway because it's just free attention. That's like giving out free drugs to junkies.
Without getting into why he is looking at all these pics of women and liking them, as that's a different conversation. Her behavior is borderline psychotic and speaks volumes about her state of mind and the state of the relationship. There are deeper issues at hand here. Any issues should be discussed in private and/or with a professional counselor that knows what she/he is talking about.

Either way that is a big red flag for us.

Modern Man Advice

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The husband is a beta male. Liking a woman’s pic on social media is a weak move if you dont have the balls to develop that expression into something tangible. A “like” is a digital form of validation, so why dish out free validation to women that you are not even likely to meet up with?

The digital validation of women weakens men and feed women’s egos. Some HB6s are now acting like 9s because their heads have been blown up by digital validation. Real men listen up... cut that boolchit

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The wife is a Nutcase. Jealous. Unsure and likely thinks her H is stepping out on her