"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Wife Gives Husband All Of The Women's Pictures He's Liked On Instagram For Valentine's Day

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Just saw this story online. What would you do in this case? Personally, I'd get a divorce. A woman should respect her husband and if she has an issue, it should be discussed privately.

I don't see any point in giving likes to random women anyway because it's just free attention. That's like giving out free drugs to junkies.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
240
Reaction score
230
Age
41
I agree, likes are pointless. Most women I've been with I've never even been connected to them on social. In fact, a few LTRs I managed to go months or years letting their request ride.

It would be better if she gave him photos of all the girls that liked his photos on IG.
 

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
I saw that on 9Gag and some of the comments of her red flag behaviour and fingernails in the story pic.

I've been thinking about what she did.

The first step before cold DM'ing a pretty girl for these betas is to 'like' a picture of theirs on instagram. This is what you guys say happens.

Hilarious that the wife realises 'all is fair in love and war' and is attempting to block her husband's future cold DM game.

Meanwhile, she's lost her sanity like the Goodfella movie wife madly pushing all the apartment buzzers of the building where he was cheating while she stood there with their kids crying and screaming in pain.


There looks to be a lot of slvtty pics on instagram these days.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I agree, likes are pointless. Most women I've been with I've never even been connected to them on social. In fact, a few LTRs I managed to go months or years letting their request ride.

It would be better if she gave him photos of all the girls that liked his photos on IG.
She should make herself useful by finding out which of those girls are dtf.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I saw that on 9Gag and some of the comments of her red flag behaviour and fingernails in the story pic.

I've been thinking about what she did.

The first step before cold DM'ing a pretty girl for these betas is to 'like' a picture of theirs on instagram. This is what you guys say happens.

Hilarious that the wife realises 'all is fair in love and war' and is attempting to block her husband's future cold DM game.

Meanwhile, she's lost her sanity like the Goodfella movie wife madly pushing all the apartment buzzers of the building where he was cheating while she stood there with their kids crying and screaming in pain.


There looks to be a lot of slvtty pics on instagram these days.
All of these slutty pictures are just simp bait. Women that really want to bang do it discreetly.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Women that really want to bang do it discreetly.
Fully agree, this last 6 months has shown me how sneaky women are. even though ive been DJ tuned for a good 5 years
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I saw that on Instagram too. And the amount of women who share it and thinks it's legit is disturbing. Divorce/breakup would be imminent.

The worst part is the guy was laughing at it, don't know is it because of shock or because he's a beta phaggot.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
If we put our biases aside, you have to admit that her gift was quite clever (and warranted).
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
Just saw this story online. What would you do in this case? Personally, I'd get a divorce. A woman should respect her husband and if she has an issue, it should be discussed privately.

I don't see any point in giving likes to random women anyway because it's just free attention. That's like giving out free drugs to junkies.
Without getting into why he is looking at all these pics of women and liking them, as that's a different conversation. Her behavior is borderline psychotic and speaks volumes about her state of mind and the state of the relationship. There are deeper issues at hand here. Any issues should be discussed in private and/or with a professional counselor that knows what she/he is talking about.

Either way that is a big red flag for us.


Modern Man Advice
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
The husband is a beta male. Liking a woman’s pic on social media is a weak move if you dont have the balls to develop that expression into something tangible. A “like” is a digital form of validation, so why dish out free validation to women that you are not even likely to meet up with?

The digital validation of women weakens men and feed women’s egos. Some HB6s are now acting like 9s because their heads have been blown up by digital validation. Real men listen up... cut that boolchit
 

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
348
Reaction score
219
Age
54
Location
Canada
The wife is a Nutcase. Jealous. Unsure and likely thinks her H is stepping out on her
 
Top