"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Wierd feeling, kind of disconnected...curious.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
For the last few days, I've been really busy with schoolwork, organizing stuff, etc, and know that I will be for the next two weeks or so. Interestingly enough, I noticed recently that I havent cared that much over the last few days about the chicks...that sounds good, but I just feel disconnected. For instance, today at Tae Kwon Do, I was just feeling kind of pooped and going through the motions with my mind elsewhere, which I never do even when I'm tired, I'm usually very focused at TKD...I'm rather confused as to if this is a good thing or not. On one hand, I don't feel so distracted by girls, but on the other, I'm tired and sort of cranky, with a lot of repetitious crap to do. Any comments? Suggestions? Snide remarks? Opinions?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
638
Reaction score
1
It sounds like your brain is just a bit stressed out. That would also probably explain why you aren't distracted by the girls either, your too busy tinking about other things. If I were you though, I'd just try get a break from everything, like just take a day off where you do whatever you want to do, and your not thinking about schoolwork or anything. Even if you can't do that, I think that once everything settles down for you you'll be back to normal mentally.
 

zachamun

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New Hampshire
whenever I get this way, I just take a day off from school and get some rest and relax. Take a day where you don't worry about anything and get your energy back.
 

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
well dang, if I follow this advice, I'd never go to school.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top