Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why you shouldn´t put women on a pedestal

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you put them on a pedestal, you will feel inferior to them and they will notice it.

You have to understand that the all value thing is in your mind. People only have the value you give to them.
For instance contrary to most people I don´t consider celebraties to have high value. I have actresses in my gym always staring in hope they get noticed, but I just think they are pathetic and I can talk to hot actresses with the same respect I would give a 10 year old spoiled girl..

AGAIN it´s ALL IN YOUR MIND and YOU SHOULD NEVER FEEL INFERIOR:

1) She is prettier than you, SO WHAT? Looks go quickly and you are probably smarter than her.

2) She has a lot of guys hitting on her and you don´t have many girls chasing you. ONCE AGAIN this is just how society works, it´s not her merit, even ugly women have more options than hot men, yes it´s true.

3) She has more friends than you, good for her but you are a stronger guy who is mentally stable to face life alone if needed.

The list goes on....get ride of these thoughts.... You are the man, you rule the world...

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have the habit to put woman into a pedestral, you will never get laid, that a rule.

:up: for the thread

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you shouldn´t put women on a pedestal
If you put them on a pedestal, you will feel inferior to them and they will notice it.
Also some women use it to their advantage.

You have to understand that the all value thing is in your mind. People only have the value you give to them.
Exactly suppose its a night club. A woman only wants a drink from you or tries to have you get something for her, you refuse...what value does she have then? lol. Your more valuable because you did what you wanted to.

For instance contrary to most people I don´t consider celebraties to have high value. I have actresses in my gym always staring in hope they get noticed, but I just think they are pathetic and I can talk to hot actresses with the same respect I would give a 10 year old spoiled girl..
I would hope you would be going up to them :)

1) She is prettier than you, SO WHAT? Looks go quickly and you are probably smarter than her.
Even intelligence wouldn't matter. There can be a woman who's smarter and hotter, but that doesn't mean anything. Plus Looks and/or smarts are a dime a dozen.

2) She has a lot of guys hitting on her and you don´t have many girls chasing you. ONCE AGAIN this is just how society works, it´s not her merit, even ugly women have more options than hot men, yes it´s true.
Absolutely true! Plus we're men, we go after our prey ;)

3) She has more friends than you, good for her but you are a stronger guy who is mentally stable to face life alone if needed.
+Rep. Friends don't mean jack as you said. You don't need a lot of friends to dictate your self worth.

The list goes on....get ride of these thoughts.... You are the man, you rule the world...
Also the talk about leagues need to stop too. We are all equal in this earth and any woman who says she's above you can go eat a ****, yours ;)

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
JdelaSilviera said:

Simply put, read my sig!

The numbered list was kinda funny.