Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why you should stay *No Contact* (my story)

Gentleman

Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer to this question depends on the type of woman she is. If she’s a healthy, sane woman.. she will be patient and gently pursue you. Women that initiate texts, calls, and dates cannot dump you; as that is a contradiction. The concept with pushing things out a bit is that she is put in a position of chasing and desiring, rather than you being in the position of over pursuit. What stuck out to me is that she was the one pushing you away.

Now, if she’s a structured woman, a controlling woman, or a whvre, she’ll try to whip you into shape like a puppy dog. She won’t react kindly to not getting her way. Ironically, her own need for control will also turn her off to you in the long run (if you allow it).

This may have inevitability been nothing but a short term fling. However, by tightening up the game and applying it consistently you’ll be in a better position when you encounter a woman you actually want to keep longer than a couple weeks. Also, this broad was a baby. Sex was all you were ever going to get out of her.
I recognize SOLID GAME when I hear it. Much Respect. :up:

Gentleman

Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as she said. (We need to talk).... i would have said. As much fun as that sounds I got some running to do. Ill text you later. And left her place our walked her quickly to the door to exit.

Then ghost. At this moment in time you doged a bullet.
Situational game just like football OP. Learn to read womens psychology and emotions.
You telling her no secs isnt the problem. This girl is trouble. Red flags

Prior to the talk when she said NOT to come over it is. "K" reply. Huge disrespect

Then walk but you missed both oppertunities.
I agree with some of what you said like me not reading the play fast enough and adjusting when she said "we need to talk". This I definitely need to improve on, just being able to pick up the subtle cues quickly and have a sound DJ plan of action. I don't believe just leaving and ghosting would have been the appropriate response though as I prefer a more direct approach and ghosting someone makes me feel like I don't have the guts to speak with them face on. We can agree that I did dodge a bullet.

Funny enough, my response to her telling me not to come over was literally "okay" and I didn't speak to her for the rest of the evening (although I did not take it as any kind of disrespect at the time as we were not a couple, but I did think that she had a friend over most likely a guy, and did not want us to meet). She ended up bringing this up at a later date that I did not reach out to her all that afternoon. I said it was because she told me she was busy. I wrote it off to myself that she was a bit crazy, tried to maybe **** test me and since I didn't get jealous was upset. Lot of red flags as you said.

Gentleman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say you missed the opportunities to flip the script but from what you said she sounds like she's entering into her alpha phase.
What is this female alpha phase? fairly new to red pill and have gaps in my understanding of certain terms.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont overthink it. “Fake it until you make it” creates the same effect. Whether it’s “real” or not is irrelevant. Fact remains, by seeing her too often you dry up her pvssy. When you first start dating a woman, you shouldn’t be seeing her more than once a week. A greater frequency than that is a mistake if you want to keep her around for any significant length of time.
My last LTR was with this girl I met at New year's party last year. She gave me her address, I took a cab and banged her 2-3 times a day for the next few months.I was practically living with her the first months. At some point we were talking about starting a family and a business. So no problem when it's a decent girl.
I fked up later but that was a whole different problem. All for the best I guess, but man, she was good in bed.

Last edited:

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi DJs,
Writing this post to encourage you guys to stay no contact. I'm sure you will find some useful lesson in this story. Here's what happened to me: Recently (this summer) a girl moved in next door and within 2 weeks we started talking. But I'm not really big on talking on the phone whether texting or calling, so naturally I set up a date for us to chill pretty quickly. She told me she smokes and although I don't, I usually have some ganja just to entertain my women guests if they do partake. She decided she would cook for our first time handing out and that I should come over. I bought something (alcoholic) to drink for myself, and the ganja for her. He hung out that night and had a pretty good vibe. She is sexy. I made the move on her and we made out and ended up having sex that same night.

As she puts it, I was "living the dream". I was a 31 year old man, killing my (hot) 18 year old neighbor. She was absolutely right.
You living the dream has absolutely nothing to do with her, get that through your head.

(For older gentlemen involved with younger girls, observe my pitfall, and don't make the same mistakes)
We were having sex for several weeks before I fell ill and could not have sex for about a week and a half. But I didn't mind because this girl was draining me almost every night (and if she could get me to lay pipe in the morning she would gladly accept). I was glad to get some rest because of my short illness since, in the week prior to me falling ill, I was starting to make excuses when I would get her inviting texts: "come over if you want your d1ck sucked" or some other sexy message that left my jaw unhinged. "Sorry babe, can't come, I have to run to the grocery". Looking back on this, wth was I thinking??

In fairness to myself, I'm a pretty fit guy. I exercise for 30 min/5 times a week, but this girl was something else, and on top of that, I would have to work pretty long hours at work and my job is very stressful so I would be mentally drained. I knew we would not make it inasmuch as we were incompatible because of our mentality/hobbies/habits (she was a daily smoker, occasional pill popper). Our connection was that we were both home-bodies and had the same taste in music. Because of this I avoided buying any more weed for her, and tried to cut back with spending money on her in general (in the way of planning dates, etc). I was basically trying to keep things super player (to a fault) and just have a buddy to have sex with, but I was catching some feelings on the low. Admittedly, I could have put forth a greater effort to drill her into bed every night, but she was so into me sexually (she would get wet with just a simple touch from me) that I had the thought that maybe, just maybe, withholding sex from her some nights would make her even more infatuated with me? You guys will tell me if I'm mistaken or if this thought is just downright foolish since I've recently heard the saying that "there's nothing a woman despises more than a man she invites into her bed but doesn't go".

Moving on. After I recover from my illness, she goes on her period, and then the break up comes: I pick up the vibe that something is off with her energy. And one day, when I was supposed to go over to her place, she texts me not to come because she is with a friend. Two days after I go over to her and kissing on her she stops me and says we have to talk. She rolls out a long laundry list of things I have not been doing including only having sex with her 3 times a week, not opening up to her emotionally (only making small talk when I am with her but not revealing anything meaningful), that I come over and just sit stressed out about my job while she tries to make me feel better but just ends up absorbing all my negative energy; that I should not sleep in her bed if I am not going to pipe her down, and that I took advantage of her since I knew I would not be staying in this state and that she was wasting time with me when she could be out finding her future husband. (me not staying in state came out during the argument. Admittedly, I thought I made this clear but she misunderstood). Bottom line I told her she basically sidelined me with all this stuff.
Gentlemen, I was caught completely off guard, but I did know two thing, she had planned this very well and that there was some other guy in the picture.

1 week after this argument and no contact. I started seeing a guy sleeping over. This broke me. Although I play "the game" and I knew me and my neighbor would not last, I was upset to see this happening right in front my face (every night) and it made me regret ever going "grocery shopping". I knew she wasn't mine and it was just my turn, but I was still bothered seeing this. I couldn't help but look out my window for a recurring dose of pain. But although I was hurting I showed no outward signs. I started going out again, meeting people, flirting, getting back into hobbies and other things I should have been doing to broaden my life. I stopped being an energy vampire to those around me because of the stress I was dealing with at my job. I am still learning how to successfully deal with my stress (pointers would be helpful).

Anyway, I caved and texted her that she was wrong and that I did care about her and wasn't intentionally taking advantage of her. My message was short and I tried as much as possible to:
1). Not sound like a simp.
2). Not sound like I wanted her back.
3.) Magnanimously let her go and accept that we were over.

However, breaking no contact is breaking no contact after all, and generally, the advice I get is that I made a wrong move to reach out. She replied that she had no hard feelings and that we could still be friends. Her text was short and without feeling --it made me feel like the argument was her trying to get me out of the way so she could move on with the new guy, and that she didn't really care to be friends, but found utility in it. I (foolishly?) accepted because I didn't want to seem bothered that we were through. But both times since she has reached out to me, its asking for me for advice/favor. So far I have held up, but alas, this is the lesson gents: When you break no contact, you will be at worst-- a simp that is begging to have her back, and at best-- someone she can use conveniently.
Perhaps there are other lessons in here too, such as: if you're older, don't act like a bore, still be exciting, talk, LAY THE PIPE. Because women will always have other men waiting for their chance, waiting to have a stab at it (pun intended).
Maybe there are more reasons for us ending that she did not mention, maybe the reasons she gave for the breakup are all horse crap, maybe the other guy treated her better and bothered to spend time and money with her and genuinely liked her, I don't know. I have only now, after 3 weeks, come to terms with never really knowing in full. Let me know what you guys think. I joined this group just to share this story, but looking forward to sharing (success) stories in the future.
To me the biggest mistake you made was going to her place. IDGAF if she's hot af, dripping, and begging for me, she comes to me. If she doesn't bother coming over then clearly I saved myself some valuable time and learned a little something about her.

Ideally this comes naturally to you but in this case I'll explain the rationale since you're in a different headspace.

The primary reason for not going to her place is to maintain power over your mind, your time, and over her. If you fuuck all day every day you'll eventually be a withering mess, insecure, and codependent. You'll seek all your validation from sex, a pathetic place to be. That happens when you neglect all the other things in your life that make you a man, a force of nature. It's an extreme case but you get my point. You can be a slightly less extreme case, it's a gradient, a continuum.

Your time is an investment, and sex has a very narrow use-case, procreation and/or sexual pleasure. On top of that you're spending time on commuting just for some sex? IDC if it's next door, fuuck that noise. Sexual pleasure should seem like nothing compared to your true passion.

When you are working on something you're passionate about it's the best feeling. The last thing on your mind is puussy. In those moments you would shove clamoring horny chicks away like a nuisance. You need to get to that state, then you'll have natural game because women will have to try and tear you away from your higher calling. You won't consciously think about no contact or not being a simp because you won't need to.

Let her come to you. Let her work for your attention with more than just her pusssy. Her putting out should be a given, sex is easy.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You living the dream has absolutely nothing to do with her, get that through your head.

To me the biggest mistake you made was going to her place. IDGAF if she's hot af, dripping, and begging for me, she comes to me. If she doesn't bother coming over then clearly I saved myself some valuable time and learned a little something about her.

Ideally this comes naturally to you but in this case I'll explain the rationale since you're in a different headspace.

The primary reason for not going to her place is to maintain power over your mind, your time, and over her. If you fuuck all day every day you'll eventually be a withering mess, insecure, and codependent. You'll seek all your validation from sex, a pathetic place to be. That happens when you neglect all the other things in your life that make you a man, a force of nature. It's an extreme case but you get my point. You can be a slightly less extreme case, it's a gradient, a continuum.

Your time is an investment, and sex has a very narrow use-case, procreation and/or sexual pleasure. On top of that you're spending time on commuting just for some sex? IDC if it's next door, fuuck that noise. Sexual pleasure should seem like nothing compared to your true passion.

When you are working on something you're passionate about it's the best feeling. The last thing on your mind is puussy. In those moments you would shove clamoring horny chicks away like a nuisance. You need to get to that state, then you'll have natural game because women will have to try and tear you away from your higher calling. You won't consciously think about no contact or not being a simp because you won't need to.

Let her come to you. Let her work for your attention with more than just her pusssy. Her putting out should be a given, sex is easy.
As much as having girls over is better, I don't shy away from going to their place if they invite me and I don't have anything else to do.
I'm not saying I'd go there too often, I still got lots of things to do, but you made it sound like you should never go, period.
Also, I'm dating chicks in their 20s, some of them don't have their own place yet and come to me, while others invite me over. I don't have a problem with either, while having them over is still usually more comfortable. And I have my "no pants in the bed" policy that all of them seem to respect.
Had a girl come over yesterday and was amazed how fast she took her clothes off, wearing only one of my T-shirts and black sexy lingerie. Good stuff.

Gentleman

Don Juan
Reaction score
The primary reason for not going to her place is to maintain power over your mind, your time, and over her
I understand what you mean. Seems like you're saying when she comes to my place I am in control of the environment. In some cases I also like going to a chick's house so I can see how she keeps it, and well in the first instance she invited me because she cooked. However your advice makes sense for most cases though.
Your time is an investment, and sex has a very narrow use-case, procreation and/or sexual pleasure. On top of that you're spending time on commuting just for some sex? IDC if it's next door, fuuck that noise.
haha,
Understood. If only we could work on what we are passionate about year round. The problem for me is that my job has been so stressful this past year that my energy and enthusiasm has been drained to do much else. Working on my work-life balance currently so that I can have more healthy relationships (friendships, and romantically)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

As a software engineer I get paid an @ssload of money to work on my passion everyday. That leaves plenty of time for banging. More people should work on getting paid to do what they are passionate about.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should kept the weed coming and should have kept fvcking her. You could've rode that out at least a year.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is just bad advice.

We don’t reject women we are currently involved with unless we don’t want to be involved with them anymore. As I mentionEd before, the counter offer is always a better course of action if the terms are unfavorable. This whole notion of turning down a (clinically sane) chick that wants to bang your brains out because it is at her place is just asinine.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as having girls over is better, I don't shy away from going to their place if they invite me and I don't have anything else to do.
I'm not saying I'd go there too often, I still got lots of things to do, but you made it sound like you should never go, period.
Also, I'm dating chicks in their 20s, some of them don't have their own place yet and come to me, while others invite me over. I don't have a problem with either, while having them over is still usually more comfortable. And I have my "no pants in the bed" policy that all of them seem to respect.
Had a girl come over yesterday and was amazed how fast she took her clothes off, wearing only one of my T-shirts and black sexy lingerie. Good stuff.
And @EyeBRollin, I'm surprised. You're a big CW fan, I think he advises the same. This advice is gold my friend. Haven't you heard the expression about attracting more bees with honey? You don't get that honey by always going over to chick's places.

I'm explaining my philosophy and the logic behind it. If it's extremely convenient to go to her place and I'm already out then sure. But it's a slippery slope. Want to consider dating her? Sure scoping out her lifestyle makes sense, otherwise it's a waste of time. The more time you sink into anything to do with her, the higher likelihood you neglect yourself to the point of actually repelling her and destabilizing yourself. In other words if she's always worth it then you don't value your time or yourself much.

It really comes down to that, how much you value your time. If you think driving 45 min to get some pusssy is worth it then in my opinion you value your time less than a guy that believes he has a passion project to complete and sticks strictly to home delivery pusssy.

In fact after a few years the guy that doesn't chase tail will have achieved way more and will naturally be more attractive, drawing higher caliber girls and more girls in general. Again laying out honey and having bees comes to him. That is what an abundant mentality looks like. Investing in the self always, until a sort of pusssy gravity forms.

For noobies this is sage advice because they're the most susceptible to women's games, the guys that exhibit the most self neglect, that project themselves as low value. A woman may try to get you to sink time into anything to do with her just because she wants an ego stroke, an orbiter. Constantly going to hers falls into this category for me. It's a great way to turn into a simp through self neglect. Unless I'm thinking about dating her IDGAF what her place looks like anyway. Why would I pick going over to a girl's place when I have ones that come to me? Do you see the mindset I'm describing?

I am literally advocating and describing a lifestyle where women come to you. To say that's worse than going to women's places is INSANE to me.

Understood. If only we could work on what we are passionate about year round. The problem for me is that my job has been so stressful this past year that my energy and enthusiasm has been drained to do much else. Working on my work-life balance currently so that I can have more healthy relationships (friendships, and romantically)
That's simply feedback for you to make better decisions with. Stressed and drained from work? Try things to alleviate it and turn the tide. Sounds like you already are. My point is you can have your fingers in many buckets, passions everywhere, until your life feels like it's glowing at every turn.

Last edited:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And @EyeBRollin, I'm surprised. You're a big CW fan, I think he advises the same. This advice is gold my friend. Haven't you heard the expression about attracting more bees with honey? You don't get that honey by always going over to chick's places.

I'm explaining my philosophy and the logic behind it. If it's extremely convenient to go to her place and I'm already out then sure. But it's a slippery slope. Want to consider dating her? Sure scoping out her lifestyle makes sense, otherwise it's a waste of time. The more time you sink into anything to do with her, the higher likelihood you neglect yourself to the point of actually repelling her and destabilizing yourself. In other words if she's always worth it then you don't value your time or yourself much.

It really comes down to that, how much you value your time. If you think driving 45 min to get some pusssy is worth it then in my opinion you value your time less than a guy that believes he has a passion project to complete and sticks strictly to home delivery pusssy.

In fact after a few years the guy that doesn't chase tail will have achieved way more and will naturally be more attractive, drawing higher caliber girls and more girls in general. Again laying out honey and having bees comes to him. That is what an abundant mentality looks like. Investing in the self always, until a sort of pusssy gravity forms.

For noobies this is sage advice because they're the most susceptible to women's games, the guys that exhibit the most self neglect, that project themselves as low value. A woman may try to get you to sink time into anything to do with her just because she wants an ego stroke, an orbiter. Constantly going to hers falls into this category for me. It's a great way to turn into a simp through self neglect. Unless I'm thinking about dating her IDGAF what her place looks like anyway. Why would I pick going over to a girl's place when I have ones that come to me? Do you see the mindset I'm describing?

I am literally advocating and describing a lifestyle where women come to you. To say that's worse than going to women's places is INSANE to me.

That's simply feedback for you to make better decisions with. Stressed and drained from work? Try things to alleviate it and turn the tide. Sounds like you already are. My point is you can have your fingers in many buckets, passions everywhere, until your life feels like it's glowing at every turn.
Well, I know what you're saying but I'm meeting women in my free time only. And I'm also only dating the ones that seem to be LTR-material. The others are discarded. Yes, for less experienced guys the advice is good.
But as long as I care about the girl, I can do home and away. And switching between them can be really good actually.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The principals described in these posts are correct in a vacuum. However, you’re applying them in the wrong situation. Dating is sales. When a customer wants to buy, rejecting that customer is a huge mistake. You’re actually telling the OP here to reject her advances just to prove a point. That is terrible advice.

The suggestion I put forth is to counter-offer any same day date request for a few days out. By counter offering, you accept incoming advances but move her into terms more favorable to your frame. Counter offer is always more productive than rejection.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The principals described in these posts are correct in a vacuum. However, you’re applying them in the wrong situation. Dating is sales. When a customer wants to buy, rejecting that customer is a huge mistake. You’re actually telling the OP here to reject her advances just to prove a point. That is terrible advice.

The suggestion I put forth is to counter-offer any same day date request for a few days out. By counter offering, you accept incoming advances but move her into terms more favorable to your frame. Counter offer is always more productive than rejection.
No I'm not saying to reject advances. If a girl is really into you then your place or her place should be trivial. If a girl asks me to come over and I counter by inviting her over instead I'm only sweetening the deal for myself. If she gets upset and doesn't want to see each other over something so small then it clearly wasn't meant to be. Bullet dodged, time saved, next.

If a girl keeps coming over happily, never complaining about it, then and only then I might go to her place, because she's earned it, and mainly because I want to learn more about her lifestyle to see if she's LTR material.

Time is money and I invest both wisely.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I'm not saying to reject advances. If a girl is really into you then your place or her place should be trivial. If a girl asks me to come over and I counter by inviting her over instead I'm only sweetening the deal for myself. If she gets upset and doesn't want to see each other over something so small then it clearly wasn't meant to be. Bullet dodged, time saved, next.

If a girl keeps coming over happily, never complaining about it, then and only then I might go to her place, because she's earned it, and mainly because I want to learn more about her lifestyle to see if she's LTR material.

Time is money and I invest both wisely.
I don't get how it is productive to be so hung up on where the two of you are having sex. Whether it is her place or your place as long as it is in some sort of equitable or prudent ratio this is a moot point.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get how it is productive to be so hung up on where the two of you are having sex. Whether it is her place or your place as long as it is in some sort of equitable or prudent ratio this is a moot point.
Wrong. Very wrong. Next time a woman wants you over go ahead and counter with your place instead. Do that with every girl that calls you over and you'll very quickly weed out all the time wasters in your life.

Do you know what it means when she ends up not coming? It means she doesn't value you very much and was looking for you to do all the work. You are a convenience to her, like the pizza delivery guy, you're not very desirable to her as a man. She wants you LESS than the energy it takes to come over.

If you weed them out do you know what will be left? Women that are into you enough that coming over doesn't bother them one bit. Or ones that are mature enough to talk about it openly and politely. Interested women that make things easy.

Besides noobies are intimidated at a woman's place, they act less masculine. And the woman can pick up on this and cuck him even more. That's really the killer, after going to hers enough the woman will act as if it's expected for you to come over. Then she'll start expecting you to do all the foreplay too, then all the oral.

You coming over to hers should be rare. She should be extremely excited and super prepared for you. If you're busy with your own ventures and take care of yourself you will be a wanted man by women, and she will happily go wherever you tell her.

If you're in a LTR then it's fine to be more lax with this rule but you absolutely give yourself a massive leg up in meeting your goals(since you are always putting them first) and finding women that adore you if you follow it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. Very wrong. Next time a woman wants you over go ahead and counter with your place instead. Do that with every girl that calls you over and you'll very quickly weed out all the time wasters in your life.
Why the hell would I do that?

When a woman directly asks you out, you take it. We are only counter offering the day and time. As I suggested to the OP, no same day dates. You got this whole thing backwards. You never go wrong with women when it is her idea. All you have to do is sit back and let her come to you.

I've never had a conflict in any of the women I've smashed over who's house we are fvcking at. Some of you guys make the dating thing way more complicated than it is. When they like you, they make it easy. Doors of opportunity open. All you have to do is walk through them.

Gentleman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: The chick texted me out the blue the other day after weeks of no contact. Said she was just wondering where I've been. I took couple hours in responding because I was busy and because of the principle, but said travelling. She asked where. I dodged the question and told her dont worry about it and asked if she was getting ready for Halloween. She replied yes with a smiling emoji and that she was feeling sick. I replied saying bye, take care of yourself, see you whenever I get back.

I don't plan on seeing her when I get back. Just wanted to know how you guys would have played it. I don't want to parlay any interactions with her towards sex. I am thinking I will just ignore her? I don't think she will reach back out to me after that cold encounter. I guess it all depends on you intention for the woman, but how do you guys handle her reaching back out to you after a period of no contact?