"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Why would she do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasticbucket

Banned
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Age
41
Yes it matters to your own self respect and perceptions. Would it not be more productive to spend the time increasing your physical and mental prowess? Cartoons, unless porn based are directed to a 4-6 year old mentality. What am I missing when a MAN of your age finds this comforting in any way?
I work out and I read novels from time to time.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Plasticbucket

Banned
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Age
41
Cartoons, unless porn based are directed to a 4-6 year old mentality
Then it must be very insulting of a woman to guess that I watch cartoons. Do you think she didn't actually think I watch cartoons but just said it to insult and it's just coincidence that I actually have been watching cartoons lately?
 

Plasticbucket

Banned
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Age
41
I really don't know if I want to keep replying to her. I can't stop feeling insulted.
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Hate to tell you but she has you by the short hairs and is laughing her ass off at your expense. What would you do if you touched a hot stove and it hurt? Would you keep touching the stove or would you stop because you know it will hurt? Your texting is that stove. Quit touching it if it hurts!
 

Plasticbucket

Banned
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Age
41
I can't stop hating her. But she texted me yesterday and it seems foolish to stop replying to a decent looking woman who seems to like you and might fùck you again in the future. But I can't stop hating her for her insult.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
You need more options. Is the possibility of sex worth your dignity? Only you can answer that.... I am done with this nonsense.
 

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
Lol great shlt test. When this happens, keep your cool under pressure, give her a half smile and be witty/sarcastic with her.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I can't stop hating her. But she texted me yesterday and it seems foolish to stop replying to a decent looking woman who seems to like you and might fùck you again in the future. But I can't stop hating her for her insult.
You don't hate her. You hate yourself. This is why you're insulted.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Why would a woman be nice, seem to like me, have sex etc. and in the car on the way to her hotel have her hand on my thigh the whole way like she likes me and yet the last minute before I drop her off she insults me by "guessing" I watch cartoons in the night on my days off my night shift work?
Like Beck said..."you're a loser baby..."

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top