Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why would a woman be super talkative with you but never meet ?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends, if she's attracted to you and kissed you back she will.

If she stopped you from kissing her #next

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

She's not interested. Period. Doesn't matter why. Maybe she's bored and you are her source of validation that day...but if she won't meet? She's not into you.
I'm going to disagree with this. I'm not stating that this woman in question *is* or *isn't* interested. However, I'm not sure that it's a fare assessment to make absolutes here. It's possible that she could have been interested and he immersed her with too much attention and praise.

BeExcellent, I'm sure that you've had some experience where a guy was overly available and accommodating. And... any attraction (or potential attraction) instantly vanished. Right? This is actually universal and applies to both genders. I have experienced this and embarrassingly, I've also been responsible for this.

I don't claim to be the poster-boy for Duan Juan's (I've certainly made my share of fumbles) but I do claim to understand a bit about psychology. Having learned from my past blunders, and studied the reasons for which they occurred... I've not only greatly reduced the negative outcome ratio, but in several cases, turned the tables on the outcome. Again, I'm not claiming Casanova status here. It's all about understanding why and how things occurred in the first place.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@darksprezzatura @Black Widow Void I see the same thing happening when you escalate quite heavily and then you do not finish the job .

like for example if you kiss the girl before telling her to come to your place , most of the times she will not come and then become cold towards you out of the blue

do you think that also this is related to the girl not actually being into you that much ?
I believe that a lot will depend the setting, her mood and when and how you make your move. I wish that there was a 'one size fits all' answer, but there isn't. I believe that some men are too focused on making the move... rather than focused on her vibe and when to make the move. I've had instances when it just didn't seem to be the right moment to go for a kiss, yet they seemed into my company. In that case, I'd invite them over "to watch a movie" and then find the right moment.

It's no different than being in sales. You study the situation and realize that some are going to be an easy sale and others need to be warmed up beforehand.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to disagree with this. I'm not stating that this woman in question *is* or *isn't* interested. However, I'm not sure that it's a fare assessment to make absolutes here. It's possible that she could have been interested and he immersed her with too much attention and praise.

BeExcellent, I'm sure that you've had some experience where a guy was overly available and accommodating. And... any attraction (or potential attraction) instantly vanished. Right? This is actually universal and applies to both genders. I have experienced this and embarrassingly, I've also been responsible for this.

I don't claim to be the poster-boy for Duan Juan's (I've certainly made my share of fumbles) but I do claim to understand a bit about psychology. Having learned from my past blunders, and studied the reasons for which they occurred... I've not only greatly reduced the negative outcome ratio, but in several cases, turned the tables on the outcome. Again, I'm not claiming Casanova status here. It's all about understanding why and how things occurred in the first place.
What you have written is true. Hell I had about 4 dates recently with a man who blew himself right out by being TOO into me...He brought roses, kept gushing about how beautiful and amazing I am, how emotionally healthy, etc., etc., etc., and the guy is handsome too, but it icked me right out...so yeah. The guy was talking about moving in together and raising our daughters together (now if that doesn't freak a girl right out on the 4th date I don't know what will...) and he is super smart, Berkeley educated, attractive, ex college athlete with a full head of hair and a great smile. He's a great dad and a businessman who's been successful. His parents are happily married 50 years.

I actually TOLD him straight up (in a kind way) he was freaking me out. To which he got a little defensive and started saying "Well you don't understand what a GOOD person I am..." so I told him, "Exactly. But you TELLING me that isn't helping me get to know you. That requires time invested and you can't start planning our future on the 4th date!" OMG seriously. He's either desperate or nuts or both. Pass. He's 49.

But he still texts me good morning, offers to pick me up at the airport and so forth, and he called the other day (and I told him what the issue was)...and he wants to be "friends". That guy is auditioning for orbiter as hard as he can. Ugh. No. I have male friends who I interact with on the daily who are NOT orbiters...I frankly don't like orbiters, there is not enough time in my day to humor them when I know there is no attraction...I do not need the extra attention...

The guy above was a good kisser too (nothing else happened), but he was gushing over me and selling himself WAY too much. Run Forrest, RUN!

A digression, obviously. But what that culminates in is low or no interest. I'm no longer responding to the guy above. I've TOTALLY lost interest in him. He is so blue pilled that he cannot see anything but that.

Many women DO want the attention. They WILL use men for attention. But if she won't see you, she isn't interested...or isn't interested anymore.

Same result.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am just thinking that if you have a sexy and attractive vibe , while she is super talkative with you , she would be more than happy to meet
This problem gets solved if you meet your potential dates through in-person means. When the first interaction is in-person instead of behind of an electronic screen, a lot of nonsense can get filtered out. When you are not on swipe apps, you will have fewer first dates. You will also have fewer failed dates and less anxiety.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This problem gets solved if you meet your potential dates through in-person means. When the first interaction is in-person instead of behind of an electronic screen, a lot of nonsense can get filtered out. When you are not on swipe apps, you will have fewer first dates. You will also have fewer failed dates and less anxiety.
this particular girl is from day gaming , but because of this covid thing we never really had the chance to meet after I get her digits . I know that I ****ed up by overly texting , but this was mainly due to covid and trying to keep the girl warm :)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that a lot will depend the setting, her mood and when and how you make your move. I wish that there was a 'one size fits all' answer, but there isn't. I believe that some men are too focused on making the move... rather than focused on her vibe and when to make the move. I've had instances when it just didn't seem to be the right moment to go for a kiss, yet they seemed into my company. In that case, I'd invite them over "to watch a movie" and then find the right moment.

It's no different than being in sales. You study the situation and realize that some are going to be an easy sale and others need to be warmed up beforehand.
dunno this happens to me quite often when I make a move , so this is why I do not really escalate before we reach my house .

I guess that this has to do with the fact that she knows what will happen if she comes , and if she is not super horny or with a high sex drive she will just decline the invite and then get cold .

I think is quite stupid that this happens as it has no logic , but women are women . They are meant to be loved , not understood

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this particular girl is from day gaming , but because of this covid thing we never really had the chance to meet after I get her digits . I know that I ****ed up by overly texting , but this was mainly due to covid and trying to keep the girl warm :)
Nice work day gaming. Day gaming takes a special mindset. A smaller subset of men can do an approach while sober in a non-bar location. The fact that you did that is awesome.

When day gaming, I have always gotten her to agree to a specific date, then gotten the number. The woman can flake in between the setting of the date in an in-person interaction and the actual date itself, unless you can get her on a spontaneous date, which is a rarer situation.

I had one really odd flake. I met a woman from a day approach on a walking path on a weekend afternoon. I set a date with her for a Tuesday or Wednesday night. I texted her about 6-8 hours before the date and never heard anything, so the date never happened. I moved on with my life. About one year later, she texted me telling me that she really enjoyed the interaction but she was unemployed at the time and moved away from the city six weeks after our interaction. She moved back to her home city and got a job there months later. She probably moved back in with her parents. I verified everything she said on LinkedIn. So sometimes there will be instances where a woman flakes on you due to lack of interest but she's got some complicated life situation that has nothing to do with you. I generally agree that a no show is due to a lack of interest.