Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why would a girl lie about this ?

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So been seeing this chick for a few weeks but not officially going out etc.

Spent afternoon with her and was expecting to go dinner but she said she was tired and was going to cook at home. However at around 5.30 she asked me the time . Later I said why don't we get massage coz she was tired and she said no. It makes sense if you were tired then you would want a massage. It's only an hour and she would be done by 7.30 in which she could go home and cook and chill.

My gut tells me she has a dinner date with someone else coz why would you check the time and why would you refuse a massage ?

I suspect I may have been FZ since I haven't fvcked her yet. But if I have why don't she tell me she got a date with another dude?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't have a mission, all your power goes to the woman.

Not good.

Have a mission, and they will orbit you.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are not in an ltr why do you care? TRy to f uck her. if it doesn't work out then move along.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if I have why don't she tell me she got a date with another dude?
She didn't tell you because it's pretty hard for a non-sociopathic human to look at another human and say, "When I first met you I thought we might be romantically compatible, but now I'm no longer interested in you and not interested in spending any time with you."

Expecting this level of honesty from any normal human is like expecting your cat to speak to you in French.

But that's what she meant.

Next.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Why does anyone lie about anything?

Because its easy and convenient. People are lazy. Also, just saying "I don't want to" isn't good enough for most people.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im in the camp where it feels like you might be overthinking this one.....